Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. (84845 Views)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by NEHLIVE: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2016
Read the conversation on the right. Lol. Pls, do all these girls have parents?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/hilarious-lady-posts-pic-on-fb-of.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by NEHLIVE: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2016

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by INTROVERT(f): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2016
see drama

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by iceberylin(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Their business

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Chicken heads who don't even have good comebacks. It's like watching two paraplegics' weak attempts at kung fu grin

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by neutrotoba(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2016
All these ones are just sluts that happen to have a bf

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Wh0res. ......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by dollyjoy(f): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2016
lollllllll...it.none of my business
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Akkord4gov: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Just few years to come,people will be having sex on the street like goats. No shame again. And these ladies will re-package when ready to get marry and innocent guys will fall.

I am scared sef grin grin grin
But I think to be on a safer side,one should go for a virgin grin
#teamvirgin

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2016
The two girls sef, non -commercial whores. Their names and conversation tastes like SA/Ghanaians. Very typical.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by peterr(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Endtime lovebirds.Hw about uplodn somtin lik dis

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Wasted generationundecided

Even at my age and status, I still don't feel so comfortable taking alcohol before my mum let alone sth like this on a public forum.

I don't know if women are curse or blessing to this world but 100% sure they aren't the latter though.undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by hatux: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Signs of endtime!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Djicemob: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2016
Are they nigerians? undecided

Or from gbagaun republic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by StefanSalvatore: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2016
2 shameless sluts

D guy is d real beneficiary there

2 b!tches fighting 4 his rod n e doesn't gv a damn about dem

17 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Bosville(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2016
I've seen worse so i aint surprised #21stCenturyMadness

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by missKiffy(f): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2016
Wonders shall never end, shamelessly fighting over a man on social media, this world don rotten

3 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by IamLEGEND1: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2016

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by anath(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2016
The time has come where girls will be fighting to get man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by jhydebaba(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2016
The dude be like "i'm a superstar"

4 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by anath(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Man don scarce ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:
The two girls sef, non -commercial whores. Their names and conversation tastes like SA/Ghanaians. Very typical.

What does South Africa have to do with this? Funny because the two countries you mentioned happen to have very witty & verbally skilled people, unlike... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by maynation(f): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2016
that guy owns the two accounts. i swear undecided

22 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Adonis3: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Just few years to come,people will be having sex on the street like goats. No shame again. And these ladies will re-package when ready to get marry and innocent guys will fall.

I am scared sef grin grin grin
But I think to be on a safer side,one should go for a virgin grin
#teamvirgin

Bros nor be by that one oo

#Adonis3HasAdviced

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

What does South Africa have to do with this? Funny because the two countries you mentioned happen to have very witty & verbally skilled people, unlike... grin
however the conversation has betrayed you already. Does it appear verbally skilled to you with the obvious grammarticos?
Tells me alot about your own verbal skill.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by JanuaryTempest(f): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:

however the conversation has betrayed you already. Does it appear verbally skilled to you with the obvious gesmmaticos?
Tells me alot about your own verbal skill.

Betrayed me? Humour me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by GodpunishBuhari: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
After all this drama na d guy still win
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by greatme2good(f): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jesu shocked this is so shameful...oooh some girls shaaa. And the boy will be somewhere forming bad nigga.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Lordprez: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
see the ugly owl_eye they fighting for.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Rexphobia(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't care.. When no be me dey shine their Congo
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by hakeem4(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.