Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) (25565 Views)

Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) / Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit / Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sharming95:
Dis oba 2 day travel upandown....him own just beta pass baba own bcuz him no day 2 go aboard ....all most all d 36 state pluz FCT in don go.....abeg wen him go visit she-cow 4 sambisa...... Just asking
I know you are from the tribe that has no respect for elders, talkless of constituted authority

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by dacovajnr: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
crownedprinz:
who visit epp.........bunch of thieves
Who crowned you a prince? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by BornStunner1: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ijaya123:

Wetin concern you? Your Oba wey no waka no fit measure up to Ooni's stature.

YOU WAN COMPARE IROKO WITH GRASS??

DONT EVER COMPARE MY OBA WITH YOUR USELESS OONI
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
I think this king is not doing too bad though travels a lot I guess that is the sickness apc brought to Nigeria waka about sickness notwithstanding I like him for visiting his people all the time I respect him for that its a sign of good tribal communication and unification not like my own kings and elders who all they know best is to be going to Aso Rock every week like a jobless people seeking unwarranted and undeserved attention.

Keep it up I used to criticized you before but I noticed your travelling jamboree are all about visiting your own people which is a great sign of good leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ijaya123:

Wetin concern you? Your Oba wey no waka no fit measure up to Ooni's stature.

grin you kill am grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by legendte(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Christane:
ambode no bow down 4 d ooni?
Exactly.
Watch him roll on the floor for Sultan
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
BornStunner1:

YOU WAN COMPARE IROKO WITH GRASS??

DONT EVER COMPARE MY OBA WITH YOUR USELESS OONI

Your Oba no get name?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by disumusa: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
dayleke:
Da first pesin to comment sha....
Y so much anger?
l hate life people because of nonsense supremacy over other I.e modakeke
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by iambijo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tope2580:
K
K is for ktope the K is silent
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
This man will start losing respect
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
Praktikals:

I know you are from the tribe that has no respect for elders, talkless of constituted authority
c yhur lyf outside.....na efribody way comment against yoruba b Igbos 4 yhur eyes.....
Plz wen will dis forum stop all dis tribal bigoted mind 4rm posting and quoting jagons.....4 yhur info....proudly yoruba....proudly Nigerian.....anybody quote me wrongly and allow thunder 4rm prayer city warrior '2020' fire his/her rotten brain out.....
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sharming95:
4 yhur info....proudly yoruba....proudly Nigerian.....
If,as a yoruba man boy you can be insulting a whole Oonirisa, then your case is more serious than i thought.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Praktikals:

If,as a yoruba man boy you can be insulting a whole Oonirisa, then your case is more serious than i thought.
plz in wat way did i insult d ooni.....i only asked wen he'll pay a solidarity visit 2 she-cow in sambisa.....since he has almost tour round d 36 state and FCT of d country.....hw is dat an insult....
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yuppy king
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by crownedprinz(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Praktikals:
your moniker suggests that you are a prince. Is this how you refer to your father?
hahahahaha.....dont worry.....referring to my father that way wont take the crown away from me
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by crownedprinz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Who crowned you a prince? grin
am blue blooded....the heir to my throne
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
crownedprinz:

Throne of which Kingdom grin

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
crownedprinz:

Throne of which Kingdom grin #clown

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2017
crownedprinz:
who visit epp.........bunch of thieves
If thunder strike you now....they'ld wonder if it's Suarez or Zlatan that striked you,......bunch of thieves!!! See mouth

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 12:52am On Jan 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

This Oba and Buhari i no no who travel pass sha wink wink wink
How u go know, when u don't even know d difference BTW 'know' and 'no'
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by orisa37: 3:54am On Jan 12, 2017
"KI OLODUMARE BUKUN FUN IPARAPO AWON OMO ODUDUWA. ASE"!!! AWOLOWO SUNRE. OBASANJO WA JAYE PE. ASE ASE ASE !!!
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by orisa37: 4:17am On Jan 12, 2017
legendte:

Exactly.
Watch him roll on the floor for Sultan

Wike in the Sultanate not in Port Harcourt.Ooni is in the Governor's Court not in Ife. Decorum is residential.
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by orisa37: 4:24am On Jan 12, 2017
disumusa:
l hate life people because of nonsense supremacy over other I.e modakeke

Modakeke is Maluu Road, Fulani Quarantine.
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by orisa37: 4:36am On Jan 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Throne of which Kingdom grin

Oduduwa Kingdom. And we have Prince of Modakeke and Duke and Duchess of Ife.
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by orisa37: 4:42am On Jan 12, 2017
undisputedgbola:

If thunder strike you now....they'ld wonder if it's Suarez or Zlatan that striked you,......bunch of thieves!!! See mouth

Just 38 year old majestic Actor!
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by orisa37: 4:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Decorum is Residential in Oduduwa land!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 6:04am On Jan 12, 2017
undisputedgbola:

How u go know, when u don't even know d difference BTW 'know' and 'no'
Mr English Teacher....na pigin English I dy speak!
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by crownedprinz(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2017
undisputedgbola:

oga shift comot for road..fact say thunder strike you before no mean say e go strike another person...carry your striked body away from here..thanks for passing by
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by crownedprinz(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Throne of which Kingdom grin #clown
Games of throne kingdom...dutch bag...hihihihih
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 12:56am On Jan 14, 2017
GreenMavro:
Mr English Teacher....na pigin English I dy speak!
And there's "English" in pidgin English.....
Re: Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) by Hokstrend: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / Don’t Reverse Ban On Okada, Sagay Counsels Sanwo-olu / Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.