Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) (35181 Views)

Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee / Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by sweetestever(f): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
nice
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by africanusvu(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
metro4:
PHOTOS: Edo Politician Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP

Edo state politician, Theophilus Momoh, used a tricycle to make a grand entry into his wedding reception at jattu-ikpe Uzairue Etsako West LGA Auchi, Edo state last weekend.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-edo-politician-arrives-his.html

,When u talk of beautiful fair skin women in west africa,Igbo and Esan women av no competitor

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by Ademoore07(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
teric4love:
maybe the wife don't worth car..

No. She no want Ferrarri grin grin grin
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by Ugomajority: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
So!!!
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
freecocoa:
What's wrong with the one on her head? Don't they all almost look that way?

Whatever rocks your boat.

I won't be caught with that kind of gele on my head on a normal day, talk more of my wedding day.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
kennygee:

Whatever rocks your boat.

I won't be caught with that kind of gele on my head on a normal day, talk more of my wedding day.
Glad you know to each his own, that's why you shouldn't have made that comment.

While there may be a better way to tie the gele, hers isn't as horrible as you made it sound.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
freecocoa:
Glad you know to each his own, that's why you shouldn't have made that comment.

While there may be a better way to tie the gele, hers isn't as horrible as you made it sound.

I've seen better on a regular day, not on a wedding day. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my comment.

My opinion was stated like u stated yours. It doesn't change my opinion.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by ettacool(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin grin afterall keke na 1M now...
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
kennygee:

I've seen better on a regular day, not on a wedding day. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my comment.

My opinion was stated like u stated yours. It doesn't change my opinion.
Well, you did suggest she could do better with a tone engrossed in mockery, so....

Anyways, I'm glad you know it's just your opinion, doesn't mean nor change shyt, as regards the topic.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
freecocoa:
Well, you did suggest she could do better with a tone engrossed in mockery, so....

Anyways, I'm glad you know it's just your opinion, doesn't mean nor change shyt, as regards the topic.

There is nothing wrong with my comment. Just drop it. Even if its laced in sarcasm, its MY comment and that's the way I choose to react to it. Your opinion doesn't count in that regard.

Toodles.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
kennygee:

There is nothing wrong with my comment. Just drop it. Even if its laced in sarcasm, its MY comment and that's the way I choose to react to it. Your opinion doesn't count in that regard.

Toodles.
I really don't know why you are worked up.

If there's nothing wrong with your comment, then so be it and if my opinion doesn't mean shyt in that regard, so be it too, we both reserve the right to air our views and we both have.

I don't see why you are hammering on your comment not being wrong, you chose to mock her, ain't nobody telling you whether it's right or wrong, all you need to know is that, it changes nothing, if anything, it only makes you petty, so please don't have a heart attack.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2017
freecocoa:
I really don't know why you are worked up.

If there's nothing wrong with your comment, then so be it and if my opinion doesn't mean shyt in that regard, so be it too, we both reserve the right to air our views and we both have.

I don't see why you are hammering on your comment not being wrong, you chose to mock her, ain't nobody telling you whether it's right or wrong, all you need to know is that, it changes nothing, if anything, it only makes you petty, so please don't have a heart attack.

You are the one who mentioned me. Na u the heart attack dey worry. I call u?

So move along, no be fight matter, just dey go.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by AAhmdi(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Cool
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
kennygee:

You are the one who mentioned me. Na u the heart attack dey worry. I call u?

So move along, no be fight matter, just dey go.
You sha no get sense, you mustn't call one before they mention you, mugu.

Trying to mock the beautiful bride hoping others would join you, yeye dey smell and I thought you already said bye, yet you still dey here dey mumu, you are not in the place to say when I go, I leave when I want to, rabbish.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by olowobaba10: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2017
AND SO

Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
freecocoa:
You sha no get sense, you mustn't call one before they mention you, mugu.

Trying to mock the beautiful bride hoping others would join you, yeye dey smell and I thought you already said bye, yet you still dey here dey mumu, you are not in the place to say when I go, I leave when I want to, rabbish.

I been no wan insult you but e be like say until u collect am, you no go waka.

Still, I won't oblige u. Just dey go.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
kennygee:

I been no wan insult you but e be like say until u collect am, you no go waka.

Still, I won't oblige u. Just dey go.
C'mon Gerraway , you and who dey do that one?

instead of you to be a reasonable person and understand that it was small of you to try and mock the bride, you are here yapping rubbish, as if you insulting me would change anything, mschew.
Re: Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
And so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court / SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.