Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) (44088 Views)

Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives A Caterpillar As He Flags Off Road Dualization In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 2:53am On Jan 12, 2017
SillyMods:
Make e dey enjoy the limelight now. 2018 is around the corner when he will be made to account for his crimes against naija.

I kuku trust Buhari to treat his fvck up. Na Dilector KANU and ATM Dasuki or Obanikoro make him go ask how far.

No amount of noise of witch hunting go deter baba that time. Na then e go know say khaki no be leather.
grin
even if buhari kill ur papa and mama u go still support him go on mpama
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by JONATHAN97(m): 2:56am On Jan 12, 2017
[left][/left] the most courageous governor in nija
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by azimibraun: 2:56am On Jan 12, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
This guy is a real politician.

He knows how to play the game.

What then is Governance to your understanding then; Showmanship over work? Not until Sep Blatter told the world how much CR7 spends more time in the salon fixing his hair while Lionel Messi was basically about football. We thought CR7 was the best. Messi later on concentrated on Tattoos and his Hair and Ronaldo more on Football and the result today is evident. In essence this Man spends more time putting up shows and insulting the President while serious, Anambra state, Kebbi state, Lagos state, and other governors are all about increasing their IGR and development. Fayose should focus more on work and leave the cameras.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by ghazab74(m): 3:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Dear goverrnor, you're almost there.use additional one year to qualify for some years in kuje prison.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Just down to earth
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 12, 2017
softMarket:
The only man that APC is afraid of!!

The jagaban of Ekiti state.....the only and true jagaban in SS! grin grin
south south or South West
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 12, 2017
softMarket:
The only man that APC is afraid of!!

The jagaban of Ekiti state.....the only and true jagaban in SS! grin grin
south south or South West
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 12, 2017
SillyMods:
Make e dey enjoy the limelight now. 2018 is around the corner when he will be made to account for his crimes against naija.

I kuku trust Buhari to treat his fvck up. Na Dilector KANU and ATM Dasuki or Obanikoro make him go ask how far.

No amount of noise of witch hunting go deter baba that time. Na then e go know say khaki no be leather.
grin

That your baba that is brain dead is not God,he may not even see 2018.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by redsun(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2017
Is he licenced to drive that? Or just a usual way of showing utter disregards to norms, regulations and safety?

They have to be rules, regulations and norms that all abides by for a society to work. In Nigeria there are no rules and regulations,that is why the place is falling apart like no man's land.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by ODULAKAN101: 6:43am On Jan 12, 2017
I GREAT HIS EXCELLENCE GOV FAYOSE AND I PRAY FOR HIM THAT GOD WILL BLESSED YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR WORK ...AMEN....ODULAKAN ATAYESE ABERUAGBA ,TRADITIONAL NATIVE DOCTOR , Office Address:No 51 OSHUN ROAD IJEBU IGBO , Ogun state.Nigeria, hotline Call ( +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) OR TEXT SON OF BABA ON WHATS APP MESSAGE ........ We attend to people and secure them with our traditional herbal drugs (Root and Leaf ) to heal the best solution on all diseases both in and out of the body in any form.e.g. Consultation, Stroke, Diabetes, Ulcer, Cancer, Sexual Weakness, Sexual transmitted diseases such as Staph spp, Syphilis, Hypertension, Fibroid, money sucess , None Pregnant woman. Looking husband or Wife also Secret of Wealth. We've help and assist people with our herbs and many of
them are testify to that also have mooring both leaf, Seed for total body cleanser for details call @ ( +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) OR TEXT SON OF BABA ON WHATS APP MESSAGE .. contact details :sad +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) ...Controlled Under Your Foot.

Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2017
Fayo wahala
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by igbeke: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew instead of him to act like a boss in office by signing and approval of workers salary and arrears. Nonsense
Take it or leave it, Fayose is the most loved Governor in Nigeria. He is a man of the people.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by morbeta(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Am patiently waiting for the day Fayoshe will deliver baby in maternity as a nurse.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by SillyMods: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2017
nnokwa042:
even if buhari kill ur papa and mama u go still support him go on mpama
Your father and mother are mpama.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Okundaye4(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Professionally speaking, I can testify these are good/standard machines. because if it is not CAT, then its a counterfeit.

Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by inspiredlegal: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Bro, I called you bro because I believe you are black as I am, please note that noise making and senseless talks is not in our characteristics as Yorubas and the fact that your race in relation to Wike and others are wired like that does not mean we should all be bi-polar patient which is a syndrome of insanity, we respect your nuisance but we are not interested to be inducted.

Its quite a pity that Fayose is one of us; he is a child that his ineptitude and insanity has been a pain our ass and it will be inhuman of you to keep robbing it on our face.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2017
SillyMods:

grin
By then your buhari go dey pray make him win 2019, if at all him go contest again.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by drstone1: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2017
SillyMods:

grin

As if you be God? Where toad say him dey wait and plan to swallow one butterfly. Na so snake come find am first. Swallow am.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2017
SillyMods:

grin
That if the fucking baba no die bfore den........#nt wishing him death sha......morova 2019 is nt jst around d corner bt right dre in front of baba so fayose leavess november 2018 baba follow april 2019
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2017
5starmilitant:
afonjas hates their brother Fayose so much, because of buhari a Fulani man. No Fulani man, I reapeat no Fulani man will hate his own for a Yoruba man.

Bitter politics!!!

I love this but do me a favour of writing some damn fucking stupid afonjas hate fayose cos as for me ooooo fayose is the only tru politican in southwest
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by basadenet: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2017
SillyMods:

grin
If God is for somebody nobody can be against him, including you and pmb.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
igbeke:

Take it or leave it, Fayose is the most loved Governor in Nigeria. He is a man of the people.
you are right, as long as you are dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.