Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend (30968 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by stane007: 7:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Just before she deactivated her account following call-out tweets by her friend Irose Gold, Twitter user @TheOllieMead who got famous for trolling on short men but ended up marrying one, replied her friend who accused her sleeping with her ex two weeks before her wedding. 

@TheOllieMead also had counter accusations to make, as she accused Irose Gold of dating only married Pastors. and here are her tweets;

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-trolled-short-men-married-one-replied-friend-deactivating-account/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by IDRWFB(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmm... Bitchcraftcy is real.
Don't trust people, not even your so called friends.

26 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Shameless harlots. She didn't even deny the cheating allegation. LovePeddler you are

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by pocohantas(f): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2017
LOL @child of God on the TL, scammer in real life.

...but I have noticed that thing. The way youths form familiarity with God on social media these days, then continue with their evil ways in their closets. It calls for concern.

They both have lots of skeleton in their cupboards.

Trying times for the husband, what a way to start his honeymoon. All because he married refurbished olosho.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Olalan(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Birds of same feather flocks together, really still pitying the husband and his family seeing the kind of in law and wife they have just gotten. Me think guys who have a reputation to protect have to do a bit of background check on their girls especially so called slay queens( dignified prostitutes) before knotting the tie.

48 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Sleekydee(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL @child of God on the TL, scammer in real life.

...but I have noticed that thing. The way youths form familiarity with God on social media these days, then continue with their evil ways...calls for concern.

They both have lots of skeleton in their cupboards.

exactly.... my tots also. the hubby go just dey cry now.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by potent5(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2017
This two friends /foes wan turn/form celebrities for our head, abi?
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by pocohantas(f): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Sleekydee:

exactly.... my tots also. the hubby go just dey cry now.

I pity the man more than you. See how he used his hand to marry problem.

This social media generation...hmmm, it's well. Once they have something really dirty on you, the spilling would be something else.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by mhizmeme(f): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2017
OK, two hoes. one got married and the other one is jealous. please more 'yansh' opening

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2017
In all this mess, the only person i pity is the poor short guy that married one of these girls. Imagine all this kinda drama not even up to a month into your marriage. Terrible!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Sleekydee(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:

I pity the man more than you. See how he used his hand to marry problem.

This social media generation...hmmm, it's well. Once they have something really dirty on you, the spilling would be something else.

lol, its realy sad. but den this is just karma shooting dem all at their buttocks because of their previous living escapades

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by 9japrof(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Newly wed Chairman of this madam who has been caught in the crossfire between these shepopotamuses have suffered.

This is what you get, when you go out of your way to marry slay Queens with no career but a banging body and a smelly pussy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
two idiots
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Indomixx: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2017
So the hoe couldn't deny the allegations against her.na wa.
That is why some guys prefer older white women cus they are honest. Nigeria is too full of useless girls.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Shamelss women everywhere .

They are so quick to deactivate when bursted.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by BlaQWolf: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Someone that is coached from home on the skills of husband snatching! Oboy....

The joke truly writes itself ...both of y'all are the jokes

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Daeylar(f): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Drama queens every where

Let the skeletons start falling out

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by itiswellandwell: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by OtemAtum: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Christian pastors and adultery are 5 and 6 cool
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by OtemAtum: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Josephjnr(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Yeye people. Women, loyalty dem lack am,true friendship dem no get am,wickedness na their weapon. People consider it bad and inappropriate but still, I don't trust any woman. Ways to live long:1,Don't trust woman 2. Don't think a woman is innocent and harmless 3.Don't spend things valuable to you on a woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by OtemAtum: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Iamnobody: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2017
D
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by adisabarber(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Anything that takes us away from the dead friends is OK.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by adisabarber(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Muslim pastor dey? undecided

OtemAtum:
Christian pastors and adultery are 5 and 6 cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by kay29000(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2017
DAMN! Girls fight dirty. I remember when two hairdresser friends were fighting on my street. One was accusing the other of sleeping with men anyhow, the other one said, yea, that is true, they come to me because my pusssy is sweet, but you you have smelling pusssy and they avoid you. lol!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by davillian(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Can women ever keep secrets?
Lmao.
Hoe jluses another hoe. cheesy grin
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by tayorh(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2017
The internet never forgets.. Be careful of what you post on the internet..

If you are into Wood Exportation check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Romanreign2(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
All those old olosho no go let us hear word again undecided. This is why am still contemplating if to even get married angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.