Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption (29015 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / Mmm Released Official Statement On Resumption While Gh Is Still Pended / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Kingkyle1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

Every month the GH is always in billions, and so are PHs. Understand this.

So a freeze was imposed for one month to sustain the community. No GHs, but PHs continues for 3O DAYS . Inspired by 50% roi for the season. There are lots who jumped at that opportunity.

Well why not just watch in wait? And see how ...mmm system wriggles its way out of this one.

Goodluck.
Enter my number

Regards
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by EduC(m): 2:31am On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:

Added, I have strict rules pls. Thanks in advance.

Pls sir add 08155785777. Thanks.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by phenase(m): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Add me
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by sats: 6:01am On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:

Every month the GH is always in billions, and so are PHs. Understand this.

So a freeze was imposed for one month to sustain the community. No GHs, but PHs continues for 3O DAYS . Inspired by 50% roi for the season. There are lots who jumped at that opportunity.

Well why not just watch in wait? And see how ...mmm system wriggles its way out of this one.

Goodluck.

Regards

The billions of GH that mmm could not pay in December has doubled in Jan, this jan GH is unprecedented, did PH meet up with it?

I will just watch in wait

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by bimbo80(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Pls add these nosz to your group 08053389055 and 07030675735
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by OTILSGEM: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Please add me to your watsapp group
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by switch47(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2017
permanentgrace:
In just few days left, one had thought before this day, there will be an official release of statement concerning situation of things with perhaps new rules/modifications that may be added to the system before resumption comes to full effect, but nothing of such. I hope all is well? That money in there is very important to me.
MMM Nigeria has been active and ready to resume, they have been communicating with participants on the PO through guiders and on the PO.... MMM Nigeria is real and back stronger ..... We are MMM because we are the ones who pay each other. I stand with MMM Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
3.01.2017 We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy

CHECK YOUR PO

4 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
[size=18pt]BAD BELLE PEOPLE, MAVROS HAS BEEN UNFROZEN.. NTOOOOR[/size]
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by MrGreenMavro: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2017
shocked

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by lonelydora: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Una wan give person high B.P.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by obataokenwa(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2017
see

1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by enemyofprogress: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Lastking147:
Lool Keep raising false hopes
MMM don abscond with una money tey tey
hello my name is enemy of progres,are you my twin brother? grin grin grin
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Flame4chi(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is back.....Bleep the media....

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by azidomedogo: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by kayguy2(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2017
I just dey observe
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by ademega(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2017
mmm just released one...shame on bad bell ..
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by lollypeezle(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is officially back, stop spreading false news
Haters are gon be sad about this

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by GentleYoung(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2017
@seun does NL has stake in MMM.

Abi why can't you leave those into it in peace,mmm here and there.

Please what exactly is your intention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Koolking(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Lastking147:
Lool Keep raising false hopes
MMM don abscond with una money tey tey

They still don't believe their money is gone even if MMM resumes 14. MMM will advise them that their money would be paid in installment...it's blatant lie.

If proMMM can put in the same faith in their small businesses as they put in MMM, they will excel and their life would be better. Greed is a disease that needs remedy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:

fifty i dey down. abeg add me 09025369637
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Lilimax(f): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2017
As seen on the MMM site

[We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

Here we go.

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by johnpalmer774(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Tolu91:
MMM IS BACK!!!

YES BUT GH IS STILL NOT WORKING YET.??

We are now open!!! )

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. ) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that.

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not?

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World!

Here we go.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual.

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by damiloladuke: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:

Please add 08038606260. I will like to belong to a new guider...am even more informed than my guider
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2017
READ ME=52730900:
As seen on the MMM site

[We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

Here we go.

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by bunmat007: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2017
13.01.2017 We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

Here we go.

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by jidxin(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2017
mmm has opened today 13th jan 2017 according to their newsletter just now
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Lilimax(f): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=johnpalmer774 post=52769077][/quote]Hope dey sha grin
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Koolking(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2017
azidomedogo:

the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

If the above still does not convince you that your money is gone, you urgently needs to be reincarnated for the spell to be broken.

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Duke007(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:
Am sure you are one of those trolls who open fake accounts monitoring the activities of MMM.

Well, if you didn't know, We Guiders have Whatsapp groups where we disseminate information to participants, on Minutes of our Skype meetings with head of MMM management Mr Andrew. So trust me, everyone is fully updated,except they don't belong to a valid group.

U think the only news is news posted to the website?

Smh
Pls add 0803 3639 693. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.