Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption (29009 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / Mmm Released Official Statement On Resumption While Gh Is Still Pended / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by eempire: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is back and better,
It is the most reliable place to invest your spare money

Trust MMM today, register and get 30% of your money
Call 08036256455 or 08090978585 for more information, registration and monitoring of your account

No charge.
MMM pays.

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Gracelite: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Have tried but its not going through
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Gracelite: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is what I get

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Dicksonpal: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
bettercreature:
You guys are in hurry,they will release a very bad news in the new few hours
ntorrr
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by oluwadubem: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thank you 4 saying ur spare money but greedy folks cant hear,invest wisely but they dont......even if mmm decide to freeze 4ever will not even move me an inch......I think this is a lesson 4 some big eyes folks......thank you 4 pointing out this........

tongue #maka ndi owutee

eempire:
MMM is back and better,
It is the most reliable place to invest your spare money

Trust MMM today, register and get 30% of your money
Call 08036256455 or 08090978585 for more information, registration and monitoring of your account

No charge.
MMM pays
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by oluwadubem: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
I guess seun nd his cooo will always turn blind when ever they see gud news trend about mmm or even delete the trend,but will always move (mmm the perfect scam or 20 reason why you can't join mmm to frontpage)

Anyway hater how e dey b

tongue still ma slang(#maka ndi owutee)
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Bollove: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:
Am sure you are one of those trolls who open fake accounts monitoring the activities of MMM.

Well, if you didn't know, We Guiders have Whatsapp groups where we disseminate information to participants, on Minutes of our Skype meetings with head of MMM management Mr Andrew. So trust me, everyone is fully updated,except they don't belong to a valid group.

U think the only news is news posted to the website?

Smh
pls share me a whatsaap group
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by tk4rd: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE RESUMED ALREADY..
FOOOLS.!!!!!
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHA
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by emmykey0128(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please add me 08036564072
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by uwemetok(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.