Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay (16137 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by iamDaisy(f): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Only a Gay guy will accept oral but refuse to give.

5 Likes

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Sleekydee(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2017
iamDaisy:

and you are?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Lastking147(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2017
OP so u need to be eaten now abi
I can eat you clean like small doctor grin
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2017
grin

If that's the case... Then a lot of men are secretly hiding in their closet wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by SINZ: 1:09am On Jan 12, 2017
#TeamEat cool

We Eat wink

2 Likes

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Eat...?? I don't get it

1 Like

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by braine(m): 1:22am On Jan 12, 2017
He'll eat when it smells like rotten tomatoes?? If you didn't know, that's a major turn off. So don't assume he's gay when he refuses to eat.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by NeedLove: 1:29am On Jan 12, 2017
If that's the case... Then a lot of men are secretly hiding in the closet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VPRj0d7Oik
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by DozieInc(m): 2:17am On Jan 12, 2017
iamDaisy:
Speaking from experience??
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nova15: 2:34am On Jan 12, 2017
From what I knw. It's only a cannibal that eats ppl.

10 Likes

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by SINZ: 3:06am On Jan 12, 2017
L0velyn:
Eat...?? I don't get it

Provide head and get head wink

11 Likes

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Haphard(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2017
Eat Nigeria gals and contact oral infections grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by brandydaniells(m): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2017
words of a frustrated sex deprived, rejected, on her way to hell biiittchh

10 Likes

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Felixalex(m): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2017
SINZ:

Provide head and get head wink

hahhahaa unto PH and GH. that's what keeps d system balanced

11 Likes

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by kullozone(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2017
If he doesn't do that, then be 100% sure that your toto smells like an open soak away, ok?
Good!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by McBrooklyn(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy grin

I don't and I won't ever lick plates and that doesn't make me a gay cos I won't be sucking dicks either undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2017
L0velyn:
Eat...?? I don't get it
eat chop sandwiches
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 12, 2017
eewwww who would suck a willie lipsrsealed
its ugly and smells like pee and u wanna put yer mouth on it?! undecided NO!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Tashagirl let me eat hit u up kiss kiss
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by mercichoco(f): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Sweet Nonesense! I know it becomes enticing to eat when the food and environ is kept clean.

4 Likes

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Fourwinds: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Is this not stupidity.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

I don't and I won't ever lick plates and that doesn't make me a gay cos I won't be sucking dicks either undecided

Story grin

Won't you like yours to be licked too?
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by McBrooklyn(m): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2017
ellacute45:

Story grin

Won't you like yours to be licked too?

cheesy grin

Lol, lemme just say sucking dicks is more easier and safer than licking plates now cheesy ... And BTW, don't tell me you're in support of what that clown wrote up there?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by McBrooklyn(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
eewwww who would suck a willie lipsrsealed
[s]its ugly and smells like pee and u wanna put yer mouth on it?! undecided NO!!!! lipsrsealed[/s]

cheesy grin

Valerie, I hope you're aware that there ain't much difference in sucking dicks and also licking a lollipop undecided
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, lemme just say sucking dicks is more easier and safer than licking plates now cheesy ... And BTW, don't tell me you're in support of what that clown wrote up there?? undecided

So in other words you like yours to be licked but you won't lick the plate grin

I'm more concerned in what you wrote
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Valerie, I hope you're aware that there ain't much difference in sucking dicks and also licking a lollipop undecided
then go lick a cherry flavored d!ck ,brooklyn undecided
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by McBrooklyn(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2017
ellacute45:

So in other words you like yours to be licked but you won't lick the plate grin

I'm more concerned in what you wrote

cheesy grin

Of course, if me and the babe had that agreement beforehand... But seriously the thought of sticking out my tongue gives me goosebumps and I don't see myself doing that for this life time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Can take but can't give, my personal hygiene is 100%, if the lady in question is a pit type, Nope I won't give, does this make me gay?
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Of course, if me and the babe had that agreement beforehand... But seriously the thought of sticking out my tongue gives me goosebumps and I don't see myself doing that for this life time cheesy

Well, it should be 50/50
If you lick hers, she will lick yours
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by McBrooklyn(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
then go like a cherry flavored d!ck ,brooklyn undecided

cheesy grin

Of course, if you're scared of how it will taste then we can just get an ice cream and pour some on it and viola.. You're done licking it tongue
Re: Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay by Adonis7: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2017
iamDaisy:

Damn, I love me a good pussy meal smiley

But when the meal in question potrudes embarassed lipsrsealed

That's a fuccking NO NO!

#Adonis7HasSpoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.