Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) (10247 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Let's hear what guys in the house will say
Cc;Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Fynestboi,Tosyne2much

2 Shares

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Cowbuoy: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
We're all human beings, Bruv... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
nope, incase of emergency, u are on ur own

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cowbuoy:
We're all human beings, Bruv... grin
Are you sure of that
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
nope, incase of emergency, u are on ur own
I don't understand
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Cowbuoy: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
Are you sure of that
Read my lips again... wink
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
sira rocks....
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dere is nothing wrong in one being deaf and dumb smiley

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Pubichairs(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy Hakuna matata, they are presentable ..but we are humans
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
My answer to your question is an ABSOLUTE YES!!!. As long as her HEART is not DEAF, DUMB and BLIND. Meaning that she is not STUP!D like 'MOST' ladies who are PRIVILEGE TO NOT BE DEAF and DUMB but are so UNGRATEFUL for this privileges. If these ladies you have displayed are BEAUTIFUL FROM THE INSIDE, am good to go I swear!!! But just because these ladies you have displayed are beautiful on the outside even if they are not deaf and dumb is a NO! NO! for me as long as she is flawed from the inside. So what am i trying to say? THAT WE SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK BEYOND THE SURFACE INTO SUBSTANCE. You have my word bro. *** With the development of SIGN LANGUAGE which is so advance today, she really aint dumb and deaf technically. Hence, there is no fuss.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by ouzo1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sure...

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Kenzico(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
undecided

Honestly....I won't
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by crismark(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
so because dey re fine i will nw marry problem nd stress. pls i wont try it! even if my wife gets deaf or dumb during our marriage,i ll call it a quit.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
I'm finna learn sign language cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
If You Like Add Blindness, I Will Marry Them. Especially The First One... I Love Black Girls

Btw.

I Am Also Deaf And Dumb

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Johndoe557:
Sex Dolls in Nigeria, Movie. https:///xzkAk9

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
the first girl is so damn fine,Op,who is she and what's her name?
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by jonaifame22(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
after all, love is blind
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nothing sweeter than fucking a disabled. I've bleeped blind, deaf, dumb, cripple. I even bleeped an epileptic last week. Disables are bea

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by nikkypearl(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
The first girl is so pretty
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Only if I truly love her. beauty is not the number one priority in marriage
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Yinxies(f): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
crismark:
so because dey re fine i will nw marry problem nd stress. pls i wont try it! even if my wife gets deaf or dumb during our marriage,i ll call it a quit.

That's rather harsh...
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by oyatz(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Demons may enter you very soon.

Papanwamaikpe:
Nothing sweeter than fucking a disabled. I've bleeped blind, deaf, dumb, cripple. I even bleeped an epileptic last week. Disables are bea
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by IamHeWrites: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
the first girl is so damn fine,Op,who is she and what's her name?

Davido's ex girlfriend

Sira Kante
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Ay04z(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
crismark:
for beta for worst lol
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by clitlicker: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
i wont even date them.
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by AceDomino(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
And why would they be deaf and dumb in the first place
Answer me
Are you deaf?
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by maxwell530(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sira Kante....mi likey
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
N o n s e n s e
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by crismark(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ay04z:
for beta for worst lol
guy!!! i dnt bliv in love at all... am very sure dat if it was d other way round she will definitely run.
Re: Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) by joshrare(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
its not as though they are rich......
Who beauty help aside from runz girl's

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Most Under-rated Pleasure? / How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You / Enslaved Secretary (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.