Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS (9009 Views)

Abet No Any Nairalander Gel Fine Reach My Babe (pics) / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS by joeace2020(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
Where can I find such a man cheesy grin

Is it weird that I find that lipsrsealed

No wonder real dominant men like us can't date you guys.
Re: Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS by joeace2020(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
elchymo:
The guy is into interior paintings and designs. He always posts his works on his Facebook page. Funny enough d guy is smart. Jessica as it seems has a lot of Facebook friends. Now 90% of them seeing the post have used this medium to know Smart ochuka nd see his works. I believe it was a move by him to get many people to his page knowing fully well dat a lot of them will use the search engine and want to know who he is. D girl dat exposed d post thought she is wise but actually got USED big time. Pride goes before a fall. The guy turned her into a puppet, sending her that message and predicting that she will decide to expose him to the public like a goddess she thinks she is. Well fortunately her foolishness is making Smart get job calls right now as we speak. She really helped him so I say OSHE. He used her little brain.

Actually he is the foolish one. I don't even care for his art works. His IQ however is way lower than his shoe size and he is a disgrace to the comity of real men. I wouldn't touch anything he offers with a pitch fork
Re: Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS by Harinholar(f): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is serious...he might be under a spell
Re: Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Umu nwoke angry
Re: Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS by Dubby6(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
angry angry
Una no go post this one oo

Re: Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS by sirhot(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Idydarling:
I'm a dominant wonan in the oda room... i love a submissive man.
My kind of woman, I love a woman dominating me in the oda room. I'm very submissive dear, please dominate me. Let me be your slave baby 7B650204
Re: Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS by sirhot(m): 4:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Idydarling:
I'm a dominant wonan in the oda room... i love a submissive man.
baby pls do the needful. I sent you a PM. I really need to be aggressively dominated. Add me on bbm let's chat 7B650204 kiss wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why / My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.