Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why (9064 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / I Will Visit Ashawo 2mrw For The 1st Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 9:35pm On May 27, 2021
It has been discovered that Ashawo people all patronize witch-doctors who instruct them to bring the sperm of their clients to them. Everyone's sperm holds his life force. These witch-doctors extract the life force and use it to make their own customers have favor and become rich. Once your life force has been used for another person, you will be empty in the spirit and good things avoid you everywhere.

But, if this sounds like you, all hope is not lost. There's a way out. Watch out on this thread as I share inspired insight over the next few days: The things you must do to deliver yourself completely.

You can follow for yourself or for a loved one who is a victim of this. Thanks.

FalseProphet1:

And how come ashawos are always looking dirty, poor and hungry despite all the gallons of life force sperms they've collected and given to baba?

This your theory is folly

This I have seen.
Reread what I posted. I didn't say that the witch-doctors use the sperm to enrich the prostitutes. Instead, they use it to enrich other clients who pay more. I'm even getting a fresh inspiration from your question: it's one of the reasons why the rich keep getting richer and the poor poorer. The witch-doctors also use the substance from the prostitutes which is attached to the condom. Thanks for your question.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Jeon(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2021
10mobile:
It has been discovered that Ashawo people all patronize witch-doctors who instruct them to bring the sperm of their clients to them. Everyone's sperm holds his life force. These witch-doctors extract the life force and use it to make their own customers have favor and become rich. Once your life force has been used for another person, you will be empty in the spirit and good things avoid you everywhere.

But, if this sounds like you, all hope is not lost. There's a way out. Watch out on this thread as I shared inspired insight over the next few days: The things you must do to deliver yourself completely.

Lie lie lie gringringrin

Lol you are very right.
But our promiscuous Nlanders will disagree grin cool agree with you.
And not only Ashawo. But living in an adulterous way and immorality.

That's why we are suffering for the bad deeds but we will always blame the innocent governments and our village witches.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by lilvicky68(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2021
Grace get levels..

9 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by thatsleepboy1: 10:17pm On May 27, 2021
Una don start.

2 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by thatsleepboy1: 10:18pm On May 27, 2021
Jeon:

What are you suffering from? There are different pple and beliefs. It brings blessings to some and it brings curse and undeserved punishment to some pple.

3 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by hopeforcharles(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2021
Aiit we are following
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by SportsHD: 10:54pm On May 27, 2021
grin grin I suppose broke be that na.
God's grace no send any olosho.

13 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by FalseProphet1(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2021
10mobile:

But, if this sounds like you, all hope is not lost. There's a way out. Watch out on this thread as I share inspired insight over the next few days: The things you must do to deliver yourself completely.

And how come ashawos are always looking dirty, poor and hungry despite all the gallons of life force sperms they've collected and given to baba?

This your theory is folly

This I have seen.

16 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 11:01pm On May 27, 2021
Step 1: Activate Your Absolute Love For The Creator. Please, this is not about any religion. The Creator is the One Creator who made us all whether Christians, Hindus, Judaists, Muslims, atheists, or whoever else.

He made everything and everyone for a purpose. But when we love ourselves more than we love the Creator, we use his creations against their purpose and in favor of our own purpose. That is self-worship (idolatry).

That's what happens when you have sex without bringing God into it. When you have sex with your validly married wife, you are serving God. See how: you are helping to make children for God. And, even when you don't mean to make children, the bond that the sex produces between you and her, helps to keep the family together for the sake of raising those children of God in your care.

Having sex outside marriage doesn't care about this Divine purpose. So, it's a symptom of self love at the expense of love for God.

I will post more on this shortly. I want to keep each post as short as possible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by glx5240: 11:17pm On May 27, 2021
grin
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 11:17pm On May 27, 2021
This is how foolish we are when we love ourselves more than we love God...

When I was a child, my elder brother visited home and was about to go back to school. But I was crying because I wanted to go with him. So, to pacify me, he gave me money to buy biscuit. He placed 2 50-kobo notes on one side and a 20-naira note on the other side and asked me to choose one side. Being a child, I thought that the 2 notes were bigger than the 1 note. So, I rushed the two notes and couldn't understand why everyone laughed at me.

When you think about the God who made the whole Universe and you compare his size, power, and beauty with yours, it can only be stupid to think of loving yourself more than God. Bigger values (like N20 note) should be preferred to lesser value (like 2 50-kobo notes) UNLESS WE ARE AS STUPID AS I WAS AS A KID.

Similarly, if we are not stupid, we are going to prefer the Creator of the whole Universe to ourselves. This means that we are going to prefer his purpose to our purpose even at the pain of death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Abulodede: 11:18pm On May 27, 2021
Orlu ashawo lodges needed please help a brother

3 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 11:30pm On May 27, 2021
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO ACTIVATE YOUR ABSOLUTE LOVE FOR THE CREATOR?
It's because that's the weapon you are going to use to deliver yourself from any spiritual prison where you may be held. When you place first things first, it reorganizes the whole system for good.

The Bible testifies to this when it said, "for them who love God, ALL THINGS work together for good" (Roman's 8:28).

By the time we're through with this discussion, the future glory of this house (ie. YOU) will be greater than the former. Even the spiritual prison you are locked in will work together for good. See how: After delivering yourself, you will become a deliverer for other people in spiritual prisons.

3 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 11:42pm On May 27, 2021
ASSIGNMENT FOR THIS NIGHT
Please, I feel highly inspired sharing this message. So, I believe that a Higher Presence than me is using my faculties to share it. So, kindly carry out this assignment...

Spend this night admiring God in His endlessness of existence and power. Just try doing it and go to bed with this mindset. You can also whisper a prayer for help into His Divine Ears that are everywhere.

Here's an example of a prayer you could say, "Lord, I'm sorry for all these years of preferring myself to you. Now, please, make me wise enough to prefer the bigger value (YOU) to the lesser value (ME). I trust you to do this because, "with you, ALL THINGS are possible" (Matthew 19:26)."

2 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 11:50pm On May 27, 2021
Goodnight. We continue tomorrow.
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by ictjobber: 11:52pm On May 27, 2021
10mobile:

Smh....
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Nobody: 12:03am On May 28, 2021
Truely
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Nobody: 12:08am On May 28, 2021
True talk
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Sincinnati: 12:26am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:

Stonehearst won’t be a very bad asylum for your rehabilitation.
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Upjis: 6:18am On May 28, 2021
The truth is bitter
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Randy100: 6:30am On May 28, 2021
I would have agreed with you if I don't have a friend who patronize Ashawo and he is still doing well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by arazanbal: 6:48am On May 28, 2021
shall one continue to live in sin for grace to abond ?? the Bible says God forbid

lilvicky68:
Grace get levels..
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 6:49am On May 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
Grace get levels..
My dear, God's grace is like God's spiritual money that he gives us to spend to buy spiritual values. The 'money' never finishes with God. But, if we squander the one he gave to us just because it's much, it can finish in our own account sooner than later. By that time, we'd be too far from the Source to get our account replenished.

I learned the above point from the Parable of the Prodigal Son, where sinners are presented as God's children who take God's wealth to go away and squander outside God's place and purpose for them.

To keep on sinning just because your grace account is still fat would be like wasting your father's hard-earned wealth to rebel against him or even mock his fatherly kindness. Be certain that such meanness would soon backfire.

"Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid". (Rom 6:1,2)

SportsHD:
grin grin I suppose broke be that na.
God's grace no send any olosho.

Randy100:
I would have agreed with you if I don't have a friend who patronize Ashawo and he is still doing well.
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 6:55am On May 28, 2021
arazanbal:
shall one continue to live in sin for grace to abond ?? the Bible says God forbid

The Spirit is working together. I just received the answer for the guy you responded to from Rom 6:1,2 and came to post it. After posting, I looked and saw that you have given a similar response. It further proves to me that God is here and I knew it not. God is surely the one directing this discussion. I never planned this. My main board is politics. But, all of a sudden, I started doing this. Once again, more blessings to you.

3 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by stupidmod3: 7:04am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:

lipsrsealed
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:

Reread what I posted. I didn't say that the witch-doctors use the sperm to enrich the prostitutes. Instead, they use it to enrich other clients who pay more. I'm even getting a fresh inspiration from your question: it's one of the reasons why the rich keep getting richer and the poor poorer. The witch-doctors also use the substance from the prostitutes which is attached to the condom. Thanks for your question.

Absolute rubbish!

Typical dumb gullible "Culturally Rich" black African.

Black man would not patiently study, research, observe, experiment, itemise, analyse, compare or rationalise. Black man will not engage in endless trial and error, till he notices a pattern. He wouldn't do all those things that can lead to breakthroughs that can improve his life or that of his kin. He wouldn't because it is boring and not meant for sharp guys like him. Not meant for a Prince like him. A proud African man with rich culture.

Instead he will busy himself with superstitious rubbish. Magic. Supernatural. Miracles. Unknown forces. Charms. Fear of the unknown. Etc

Black man. Full of fear of anything he doesn't understand.

If black people have a river where anyone who goes inside disappears, never to be seen again. Everyone will avoid that river. They will say its one god or juju eating people there. They may even start worshipping it, and one sharp man might even say he is the priest of that river and start obtaining the rest of the community and sleep with all their wives and daughters.

If white people have a river where anyone who goes inside disappears, never to be seen again. They won't rest until they know what is causing it, no matter how many people die. Eventually they solve the mystery. Just like they eventually solve all their problems or learn how to manage it or reduce its impact.

When will we black people learn how to get sense?

12 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 8:02am On May 28, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Absolute rubbish!

Typical dumb gullible "Culturally Rich" black African.

Black man would not patiently study, research, observe, experiment, itemise, analyse, compare or rationalise. Black man will not engage in endless trial and error, till he notices a pattern. He wouldn't do all those things that can lead to breakthroughs that can improve his life or that of his kin. He wouldn't because it is boring and not meant for sharp guys like him. Not meant for a Prince like him. A proud African man with rich culture.

Instead he will busy himself with superstitious rubbish. Magic. Supernatural. Miracles. Unknown forces. Charms. Fear of the unknown. Etc

Black man. Full of fear of anything he doesn't understand.

If black people have a river where anyone who goes inside disappears, never to be seen again. Everyone will avoid that river. They will say its one god or juju eating people there. They may even start worshipping it, and one sharp man might even say he is the priest of that river and start obtaining the rest of the community and sleep with all their wives and daughters.

If white people have a river where anyone who goes inside disappears, never to be seen again. They won't rest until they know what is causing it, no matter how many people die. Eventually they solve the mystery. Just like they eventually solve all their problems or learn how to manage it or reduce its impact.

When will we black people learn how to get sense?
Arm-chair critic. Kindly tell us in what respects you have made any difference as a black person yourself. What astounding discoveries have you made? What generational problems have you solved? It's very cheap to criticize everyone but making no difference yourself. Even the white people you referenced still battle with spiritual influences as shown in these videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJCeFd-fc0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W28mnRwSP5w

2 Likes

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by SportsHD: 8:06am On May 28, 2021
Mc kapprisonne.
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:

Arm-chair critic. Kindly tell us in what respects you have made any difference as a black person yourself. What astounding discoveries have you made? What generational problems have you solved? It's very cheap to criticize everyone but making no difference yourself. Even the white people you referenced still battle with spiritual influences as shown in these videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJCeFd-fc0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W28mnRwSP5w

Those people are crackpots and weirdos. They are outliers in white society. Very tiny miniscule percent of the general population.

Meanwhile in Africa people who don't believe in such complete piffle are the ones who are in the minority. The overwhelming majority of the population indulge themselves in such fantastical things instead of applying themselves to solve their problems.

1 Like

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by dipson4u08(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:

Alaye, bleep better ashi, cleanup dilute and wash your condom, flush it..... life continues thank me later. No time for radarada....

sex is cheap it depends on your perspective to life.....
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Twelfthman: 8:27am On May 28, 2021
insightful...
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by ThePlugg(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.