Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh (11481 Views)

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Is This Yansh? (+18) / This Yansh Go Make You Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Andyblaze: 1:09am On Jan 12, 2017
angry

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Hot single mums are baes ... grin
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by SINZ: 1:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Nwata dinma smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Lionbite(m): 1:20am On Jan 12, 2017
damn!

3 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by DozieInc(m): 1:39am On Jan 12, 2017
You simply date her
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by wordbank(m): 1:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Nwata bu Authe

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by datyrone(m): 1:50am On Jan 12, 2017
the things nyash can do...some nyashes actually speak to man
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Tat azz can give men a b0ner cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by seunny4lif(m): 3:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Date you said?
Then no problem
Hell noooooo
I will change the rule straight up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Fynpatra(f): 5:30am On Jan 12, 2017
I will remember my vow again.
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 12, 2017
See yansh

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by brandydaniells(m): 6:10am On Jan 12, 2017
blood of Zachariah

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Kondomatic(m): 6:12am On Jan 12, 2017
So you will break your vow because of nyash? The person was never serious.

Dating a single mom is like playing someone's saved game, not everyone likes it no matter how aggressive her ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Fynpatra:
u say wetin?
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by kullozone(m): 6:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Fynpatra:

Come back when the post is about the size and shape of a guy's deek, you've no say here.
We love big nyash!

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2017
This yansh is a problem shocked shocked
call of to duty kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Is it a new thing to change one's mind? Resume duty from retirement like Paul Scholes
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Adonis7: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2017

But then,

Someone got tired of it.. lipsrsealed

#Adonis7HasSpoken

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Burgerlomo: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Make una see yummy yummy yansh wey get Nafdac number
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by NemzySeries(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2017
datyrone:
the things nyash can do...some nyashes actually speak to man
Hahahahaha, oga I bliv u must av bin hearing strange voices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by dotman4real007(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2017
what is there? fat and flesh opari!! Once you get down low with her for a week you will get tired of it. Then she will bring all her bills and her child's bills on your head na dat time the yansh go expire for your eyes!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Souljaboi1: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Adonis7:

But then,

Someone got tired of it.. lipsrsealed

#Adonis7HasSpoken

Apt !
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by liljboy(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2017
warrifiiucckk!!!!

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Perfectionist11: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2017
This ass is kinda bigger than the vow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by metallisc(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Tat azz can give men a b0ner cheesy

you do know you ain't never told a lie! grin grin grin

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by midehi2(f): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2017
even me felt something shocked
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Medunah: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Ok but seriously, ass aside.., Whats wrong with dating or marrying a single mom? undecided
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by liljboy(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Medunah:
Ok but seriously, ass aside.., Whats wrong with dating or marrying a single mom? undecided
my sister ask them o.. Africans and their sunbaked mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by Darayola(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8oH8BygJA

Available for rent.
2 two bedroom flat
1 room and a parlour self contain

Location is Victory Estate, GSM bus stop, Adamo,Ikorodu Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp Yola@ 08035267070
Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by ajasbaba(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2017
o boy see ynarsh,like olumo rock

Re: What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh by ToyePayne05(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
breaking the vow straight. why should I even have such a rule initially cos there is nothing wrong dating a single mum.

for traffic update go to www.trafficator.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant / OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.