Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,233 members, 7,853,201 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Guys Can You Woo A Girl In Your Parents' Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Woo A Girl In Your Parents' Presence (477 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend, When And How Did She Say Yes? / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Woo A Girl In Your Parents' Presence by TMTR: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
OK I went to see my mama yesterday, mehn it's been a long time I saw her, she was very happy to see me likewise myself... cheesy

So we went out to have some fun and while at it, I saw a very beautiful girl, in fact she is one of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, as a sharp guy, I wanted to talk to her but then I remembered that I was with my mother... See gobe

I did everything possible to excuse myself and leave her sight, and go talk to this girl, for where, e no work. And that's how I missed the opportunity to chat her up. I hope I see her again though..

To the guys, what would you have done differently if you were in my shoes, can you woo a girl in the presence of your parents...
Re: Guys Can You Woo A Girl In Your Parents' Presence by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Spent A Lot Of Time With My Mum But I've Never Experience This
Re: Guys Can You Woo A Girl In Your Parents' Presence by ghostwritter(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
I once tried it in a wedding ceremony of a family member.....this babe was so pretty, though tried been diplomatic with her and acted like a gentle man, my mom just pretended to be busy and after a while started laughing. After a while, my mum said 'don't try anything funny o, she is that your cousin whom I told you is schooling abroad....don't put family curse on ur head'
I felt like hide from her....shame don kill me.
Re: Guys Can You Woo A Girl In Your Parents' Presence by TMTR: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
ghostwritter:
I once tried it in a wedding ceremony of a family member.....this babe was so pretty, though tried been diplomatic with her and acted like a gentle man, my mom just pretended to be busy and after a while started laughing. After a while, my mum said 'don't try anything funny o, she is that your cousin whom I told you is schooling abroad....don't put family curse on ur head'
I felt like hide from her....shame don kill me.

cheesy hahaha
I can imagine

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Successfully Overcome Jealousy In Your Relationship / What To Do If She Has A Boyfriend / Must Read For Every Couple!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.