Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

3 Signs She Is Ready To Drop Her Number With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Signs She Is Ready To Drop Her Number With You (577 Views)

How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Signs She Is Ready To Drop Her Number With You by smbmedia: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
In the dating world, most guys find it extremely difficult to get a phone number from a girl. To some, it is always a mirage. In this insightful piece, I am going to share pieces with you that will help you to get phone number from her anytime you wish. I will share with you simple and... See more http://starmediabase.com/3-signs-she-is-ready-to-drop-her-number-with-you/

Re: 3 Signs She Is Ready To Drop Her Number With You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Re: 3 Signs She Is Ready To Drop Her Number With You by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please where is Sandydaziz, I have not smelled her online in a while, she is carrying my baby, so I'm wondering if she is in the labour room. How many babies are you giving birth to that's taking you this long? Oya come outta there ..

(1) (Reply)

Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? / Why Is Cheating Always Attributed To Men Rather Than Women? / Epis 1 Slowly He Tender Kisses On The Back Of My Neck . His Warm Lips Felt Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.