Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

On Vacation: New York City - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On Vacation: New York City (211925 Views)

Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let me drink tee, I will be back later on grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Electroweb(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
MPSA:
Today I decided to take this pictures for only tourist, South Africa, the most beautiful country in Africa, No crime, no nothing grin

MPSA,
You are really making an effort to paint South Africa in a good light. No doubt the pictures are fine. Its a place someone will like to live in but the Xenophobic stigma really sticks to South Africa like butter on bread. Imagine, Fellows Africans coming to live and do business there, then becoming targets for people with massive inferiority complex? It is not palatable. After all the investments. Do you know many foreigners that have elevated blood pressures whenever the Xenophobic bug bites the indigenes? I don’t see myself visiting such a country.

Concentrate your energy on changing the paradigm of the knife wielding indigenes and stop derailing this post. Set up your own post and let traffic come to it naturally.

Electroweb

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Electroweb:

MPSA,
You are really making an effort to paint South Africa in a good light. No doubt the pictures are fine. Its a place someone will like to live in but the Xenophobic stigma really sticks to South Africa like butter on bread. Imagine, Fellows Africans coming to live and do business there, then becoming targets for people with massive inferiority complex? It is not palatable. After all the investments. Do you know many foreigners that have elevated blood pressures whenever the Xenophobic bug bites the indigenes? I don’t see myself visiting such a country.

Concentrate your energy on changing the paradigm of the knife wielding indigenes and stop derailing this post. Set up your own post and let traffic come to it naturally.

Electroweb
We will talk about Xeno next time on the other thread, now let us enjoy the beautiful pictures of Johannesburg grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
OP, Thank you, the stage is yours, I don't want to cross your limits again, I will join you later if you allow me grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by osayuwamwen(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
MPSA:
OP, Thank you, the stage is yours, I don't want to cross your limits again, I will join you later if you allow me grin
do you know that Nigeria have 36 state and a federal capital territory while South Africa have just nine province so for this, development is more visible in South Africa. Nigeria have some beautiful cities too, check out the new emerging city in Lagos the Eko Atlantic city. https://www.nairaland.com/4129583/eko-atlantic-taking-shape-latest
Abuja is beautiful too though expensive
Re: On Vacation: New York City by osayuwamwen(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Follow the Facebook page for more pictures and updates, Eko Atlantic city
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Moety: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
New York has to be one of the most disgusting cities on earth. It's too expensive, too busy and the subway is filthy; full of rats and homeless people.

The people are generally unfriendly if not outright dangerous.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
osayuwamwen:
do you know that Nigeria have 36 state and a federal capital territory while South Africa have just nine province so for this, development is more visible in South Africa. Nigeria have some beautiful cities too, check out the new emerging city in Lagos the Eko Atlantic city. https://www.nairaland.com/4129583/eko-atlantic-taking-shape-latest
Abuja is beautiful too though expensive

My Brother, Your Eko is killing me, I'm telling you grin

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
osayuwamwen:
Follow the Facebook page for more pictures and updates, Eko Atlantic city

None of your cities will match SA cities, New and old, Believe me,

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by osayuwamwen(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
MPSA:

My Brother, Your Eko is killing me, I'm telling you grin
this is Lagos at night https://www.nairaland.com/3123247/lagos-night..captivating-pictures-city-rise

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dremca(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
osayuwamwen:
this is Lagos at night https://www.nairaland.com/3123247/lagos-night..captivating-pictures-city-rise
Bros forget, Lasgidi still dey learn work for where Jo'burg dey.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
osayuwamwen:

My Brother, I want to see Lagos during the day, I took this Johannesburg photos today during the day , not from Internet, I want to see Lagos during the day grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
osayuwamwen:

Before the end of this week, I promise to show you Santon, and Pretoria, I am going to Pretoria, but I will pass through Santon, Believe me My Brother, SA is the best grin, I want to show nairalanders the inner beauty of SA grin OP encouraged me to do that grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by mike4real2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
MPSA:
Johannesburg grin

Lol weldone sir!! You have finally succeded in derailing this beautifull thread with the poor quality pictures from your cheap chinko phone grin. Guy if you must derail a nice thread please use pics from a high end phone mumu. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
mike4real2:

Lol weldone sir!! You have finally succeded in derailing this beautifull thread with the poor quality pictures from your cheap chinko phone grin. Guy if you must derail a nice thread please use pics from a high end phone mumu. grin

Happy Makoko Boy grin, I'm also happy when you are happy grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
mike4real2:

I am using Cat, the most expensive phone in the
world grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
mike4real2:

It might happen you are using the most cheapest phone in the world, big mouth people always try to act big grin

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
MPSA:

My Brother! I'm not arrogant, I don't add a lot of pics on your thread, I'm adding only four, their after four, not more than that, see four pictures of Johannesburg, take it easy man, it's all about game, nothing personal grin
Why not open your own thread about South Africa? Those interested will go there.... this is for those interested in NYC...abeg...represent yourself and your interests.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
NYC...Manhattan...daytime and night time view upriver....Queensborough Bridge linking Manhattan in the left to Queens on the right.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.