Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

On Vacation: New York City - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On Vacation: New York City (211890 Views)

Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Nostradamus: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Electroweb:
They call it Red box. I think it is America’s equivalent of what we call video club in Lagos (i dont know if it still exists). This one you pay, rent and return the video or game all by yourself without any human interaction. Talk about DIY. I could be wrong. Experts in the house should clarify..
if this one come naija,men no go return am oo.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Nostradamus: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
LUCAS99:
More Pictures from the NYC Annual Gay Parade are attached below
mennnhhhhh!!!!i love this.see clean,fresh,stretchmark-free beauties.honestly bro,i wish we can switch places.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by LUCAS99: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nostradamus:
mennnhhhhh!!!!i love this.see clean,fresh,stretchmark-free beauties.honestly bro,i wish we can switch places.

I thought you're based in the United States.

Your Username sounds familiar to me especially at the USA Student Visa General Enquiries Thread.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Nostradamus: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
LUCAS99:

I thought you're based in the United States.

Your Username sounds familiar to me especially at the USA Student Visa General Enquiries Thread.
me!!USA ke!!!!!i never reach airport before sef.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by LUCAS99: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nostradamus:

I'm no longer based in New York City.

I relocated to Miami Beach, Florida.

But trust me once you go Latina you never wanna go back.

But I love my Black Ladies though.

I have never dated any though because I'm more attracted to the Colombians & Venezuelans ladies.

But I have slept with the Black American Ladies on more than one occasion on a Strictly no strings attached basis.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by LUCAS99: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nostradamus:
me!!USA ke!!!!!i never reach airport before sef.

Ok, But your username sounds familiar to someone on tgat thread that was studying for his Masters in the United States.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dremca(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Whats the difference Miami beach and Miami and which one attracts more visitors for vacation?
LUCAS99:

I'm no longer based in New York City.

I relocated to Miami Beach, Florida.

But trust me once you go Latina you never wanna go back.

But I love my Black Ladies though.

I have never dated any though because I'm more attracted to the Colombians & Venezuelans ladies.

But I have slept with the Black American Ladies on more than one occasion on a Strictly no strings attached basis.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Nostradamus: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2018
LUCAS99:

Ok, But your username sounds familiar to someone on tgat thread that was studying for his Masters in the United States.
not me.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by LUCAS99: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Nostradamus:
not me.

Ok.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by LUCAS99: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Dremca:
Whats the difference Miami beach and Miami and which one attracts more visitors for vacation?

Both are Cities.

But Miami is a bigger City & the Seat of power for the Miami Dade County.

Whoever visits Miami always visits Miami Beach

But Miami Beach tends to attract a lot of visitors since it's a Vacation Destination Spot with a lot of hotels, Restaurants & Night Clubs.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 4:03am On Jul 22, 2018
NYC.....just another hot summer day..brilliant sunshine...but man must hustle..no age limit...no air conditioner?... next best thing! Above scene....setting up for Blind Spot shoot.

Re: On Vacation: New York City by klexycole(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2018
Originalsly:
NYC.....just another hot summer day..brilliant sunshine...but man must hustle..no age limit...no air conditioner?... next best thing! Above scene....setting up for Blind Spot shoot.

Patiently waiting for season 04. cheesy
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
NYC....all kinds of people...males...females and yes...do I have to say? ..is for you to figure out!

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by vee09: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Originalsly:
New York State.

Hi dear, please send me a mail.
wudp3cka@gmail.com. Thanks dear
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
vee09:

Hi dear, please send me a mail.
wudp3cka@gmail.com. Thanks dear

Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Vacation: New York City by NumeroUno7(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Are those babes easy to get laid or they act like our naija babes where you have to toast for like a month before she will even agree to go out with you?
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2018
NumeroUno7:

Are those babes easy to get laid or they act like our naija babes where you have to toast for like a month before she will even agree to go out with you?

Most of them work...school and work. Not as easy to get as you may think....babes here are more independent /almost always trying to be independent.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 4:06am On Jul 27, 2018
NYC.... the bicycle..not as we know it! ...make the tools available and our ideas can become realities. Love the stone fence...it's natural stone....stone ...not concrete blocks. What amazes me is this was built in the 1800's.... not on level ground and the fence is not leaning period.... I'm almost sure it was built by slaves. . Washing time...going to the laundromat can be a stretch. Another hot day in ehmmm...Sodom and Gomorrah.as all kinds of people spill out onto the streets.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
NYC...Olddd stone church with the matching stone fence. Newww architecture...gray cube upon cube off set bee hive apartment building!..see street beggar? Queens...residential...old colonial residences. Queens..trains running spitting distance outside your second floor bedroom window! As a visitor...you wouldn't sleep...as a resident...after a while..you don't hear the noisy trains..the brain..working brain only..filters out that noise.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
NYC....The bus stop...glass...not self cleaning! ..contract crew with high power washers..maintenance is always factored in. CHANGE!.... As Americans become more health conscious....Coke..Pepsi and the rest of the soda gang not moving off the shelf like they used to..despite give away prices! CHANGE!..more and more people do not go to the supermarket...thanks mainly to Amazon..order from home..they deliver! Shop Rite doing same to stay relevant. More off stacked cubes of people.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Trenton: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2018
this ur thread just dy give me Joy and hope, baba carry on thank you sir

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
So Shoprite is an international company? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by NumeroUno7(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Shop rite is a South African company
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Beautyaddy: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
NumeroUno7:
Shop rite is a South African company

Not Correct!

It has it headquarters in the US as well as South Africa. The one in the US was started first.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MduZA: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Not Correct!

It has it headquarters in the US as well as South Africa. The one in the US was started first.

ShopRite (USA) and Shoprite(RSA) are two different companies...

5 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Beautyaddy: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
MduZA:

ShopRite (USA) and Shoprite(RSA) are two different companies...

Oh, okay.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Babbie23(f): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
So I started reading your thread yesterday from beginning to end, just came on NL to check if you posted more. Hope you won't ever stop, to me every detail you put is important and educational. Carry on, 2019 by this time I'll be on American soil. kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2018
NYC...In your face morning sun! Picking up poo....pride and hustle don't mix...just another job here. Low cloud strolling across some upper floors of the Empire State Building. OMainly tourists snapping away on Brooklyn Bridge pedestrian/bicycle path.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
NYC...To each his own...style and fashion! Ordinary people...waiting to cross safely. Morenstyle!

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
NYC...Downtown Brooklyn..business centre.... revitalization of the entire area. 18 1ne 1900's buildings being demolished in blocks to make space for high rises. Brooklyn Point...gone too high... an no longer snap pics from across the avenue..will need moRe and more distance away as it goes higher. The entire block on the left were all vibrant stores close to Brooklyn Point. They have all been closed and will soon be demolished.

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
NYC...another hot, hazy and humid day....some trying to dampen the heat...FedEx Ground just keeping it moving.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Lhimeet(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cyberhike

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.