Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) (20603 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

Lol.. . you litter the whole place with useless threads. Anyway ive seen your type come and go. Your madness will pass too

the woman and man in your profile are both REPULSIVE,

if you are a woman , you are jealousy of this chinese beauty,

if you are a man , you are masturbating now now and being a hypocrite too
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guys guys guys chill. Why the attack on the poor interracial lady lipsrsealed
The last time I checked on the 22 do's and don't of this forum, she still has the right to post anything she likes including her nude pictures if it is even worthy to be seen wink.
So my dear Chinese Indian Nigerian continue with what you are doing. lipsrsealed.
No judgement tongue
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by joeace2020(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

Lol... masturbate to a skinny skunk masquerading as a Chinese, Indian and whatever awful combinations you are made of? I'll rather masturbate to paint drying on a wall

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
preciousuweh:
Guys guys guys chill. Why the attack on the poor interracial lady lipsrsealed
The last time I checked on the 22 do's and don't of this forum, she still has the right to post anything she likes including her nude pictures if it is even worthy to be seen wink.
So my dear Chinese Indian Nigerian continue with what you are doing. lipsrsealed.
No judgement tongue

i am forbidden to post any new thread,

you nigerian are so stupid,

my indian and chinese blood in my veins always fighting back that inferior stupid black blood.

when rationality is concerned, i will use my chinese and indian blood.
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

Lol... masturbate to a skinny skunk masquerading as a Chinese, Indian and whatever awful combinations you are made of? I'll rather masturbate to paint drying on a wall

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

Pls no need to waste your precious data replying her
She is not worthy of it.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by joeace2020(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
preciousuweh:

She is not worthy of it.

if not that i just dey bored this evening, i wouldn't even give a minute of my time to someone like that.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
preciousuweh:

She is not worthy of it.

just relax and enjoy this chinese beauty , no matter how you desire or how you envy , she could never be within your hand,

next time , when reincarnation, remenber to be a white man
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

if not that i just dey bored this evening, i wouldn't even give a minute of my time to someone like that.

this thread is about a chinese beauty, if you do not feel like her, pls get out!

i never invite you to defile beautiful human body pictrures!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by joeace2020(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

this thread is about a chinese beauty, if you do not feel like her, pls get out!

i never invite you to defile beautiful human body pictrures!

yadayadayada... get off my mentions

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

yadayadayada... get off my mentions

in you info, that woman and man are both repulsive

no wonder you can never appreciate the beautiful
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

i am forbidden to post any new thread,

you nigerian are so stupid,

my indian and chinese blood in my veins always fighting back that inferior stupid black blood.

when rationality is concerned, i will use my chinese and indian blood.

Including you Chinese.
How best can you describe stupidity
Stupidity is when one Chinese LovePeddler just post some lousy nude pix of herself and expect Nigerians with dignity to be cool with it.
No Chinese LovePeddler things don't work that way here
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
preciousuweh:

Including you Chinese.
How best can you describe stupidity
Stupidity is when one Chinese LovePeddler just post some lousy nude pix of herself and expect Nigerians with dignity to be cool with it.
No Chinese LovePeddler things don't work that way here

thanks for taking me to be that beautiful woman in THIS tread, i wish i was she
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

just relax and enjoy this chinese beauty , no matter how you desire or how you envy , she could never be within your hand,

next time , when reincarnation, remenber to be a white man

Seeing ur nude body just made me to throw up.

Who is the mod in charge of dis section. Your attention is really needed. Someone has to ban from nairaland and that person is blasian.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by joeace2020(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

in you info, that woman and man are both repulsive

no wonder you can never appreciate the beautiful

to end this discussion. These are real women any black man would gladly have. I love me some real black women but Asian wannabe African... Spits. Don't quote me again

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
i think i come to the wrong place, i saw so many beautiful black girls , i am afraid to be their rivals, should i run away? my slim legs can not carry me to too far

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
RB007:

Asians grin..

.they were born with Flirting genes grin cheesy

grin grin grin

And now they got jungle fever! cheesy grin grin
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Girl you need to eat! My strong black men need a strong WOMAN! Not a gay Chinese guy like you!!! Have you heard of jungle justice? I hope they catch you in nigeria hitting on a man and they set you lit!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

grin grin grin

yes ,white lady has jungle fever

and black boy being lynched for his white dream

the world needs more blasians to be conduit.

or i should say ,people in the world need to give birth to more blasians
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin grin grin grin grin

This one is a China man! He want kung-fu rape a black man cry
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
Girl you need to eat! My strong black men need a strong WOMAN! Not a gay Chinese guy like you!!! Have you heard of jungle justice? I hope they catch you in nigeria hitting on a man and they set you lit!

i just know nigerian are very harsh to gay people, but it is my first time to know anything about jungle justice,

but it seems so REPULSIVE that, i decide turn my deaf ears to you , and you may kindly keep it in your primitive wallet,sorry, you are not lesbian, i should say ,your PURSE
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

joeace2020(m),this nigerian mad doy claims me firmly that : i am the woman in the photo in THIS tread
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

grin cheesy

Seems u two are getting along well wink cheesy grin

"Kung-fu Bang" loading grin
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

i just know nigerian are very harsh to gay people, but it is my first time to know anything about jungle justice,

but it seems so REPULSIVE that, i decide turn my deaf ears to you , and you may kindly keep it in your primitive wallet,sorry, you are not lesbian, i should say ,your PURSE

China man no speaki da English grin
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin cheesy

kung fu is a stereotype ,and a wrong one too.

just like, black race was linked to big organ,

do you feel like to be tagged in this way?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin cheesy

I'm not a black man! He is my competitor! "Kick ass" loading angry
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

China man no speaki da English grin

just keep your dirty mind in your primitive purse
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
it it late now,so i am going to sleep ,and wish every MAN here to have a nice wet dream

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by slinkman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:
i think i come to the wrong place, i saw so many beautiful black girls , i am afraid to be their rivals, should i run away? my slim legs can not carry me to too far
i am confused, are you _mad? It's not an insult, I am just asking if you experience any mental disorder?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
slinkman:
i am confused, are you _mad? It's not an insult, I am just asking if you experience any mental disorder?

viewing a beautiful picture and asking the people who posted it whether is mad ?

by the way, if you may calm down and discuss with me like a gentleman, i will behave like a lady with rectitude, just like that guy sincerely trying to talk me into believing i should marry INTO nigeria, though he fails to convince me, i respect him .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.