Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (58143 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by oyetpel(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Davinciko:
If u have conclusively opined that it is the ( according to u tho )...worst series ever, I really would love to know what ur idea of the best series is. Yes I know this is ur humble logomachy...just curious
I didn't mean PB as a whole but just this Resurrection, it looks more like a parody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Davinciko: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
oyetpel:

I didn't mean PB as a whole but just this Resurrection, it looks more like a parody.

It hasn't been dat bad tho...I mean in my thinking every episode's been lit so far. Oh well..it is ur opinion after all..
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by oyetpel(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Davinciko:
It hasn't been dat bad tho...I mean in my thinking every episode's been lit so far. Oh well..it is ur opinion after all..
From the killer agents perspective, aren't they suppose to be operating with sense, Sara caught them, Tbag caught them, why are those mumu agents easily exposed like that?

The Prison palaver in E4 and Lincoln's involvement in tracing the escapees and knocking off the guy with the machine gun, the killing of Abu Ramal was laughable.

But i think they are rushing the series, maybe that's why the cinematography is mediocre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by obonujoker(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2017
oyetpel:

From the killer agents perspective, aren't they suppose to be operating with sense, Sara caught them, Tbag caught them, why are those mumu agents easily exposed like that?

The Prison palaver in E4 and Lincoln's involvement in tracing the escapees and knocking off the guy with the machine gun, the killing of Abu Ramal was laughable.

But i think they are rushing the series, maybe that's why the cinematography is mediocre.

Not to mention how Paul Kellerman was presumably killed...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by LannisterIMP: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Criminal Calling LawMan 4 assistance. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Davinciko: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
oyetpel:

I couldn't agree more. Especially the part were u said they were rushing the show. Errr den again let's cut them some slack..shall we...i mean it's just gon be 9 episodes right? My major worry tho is Sucre. Nigga hasn't featured since his "cameo" appearance in E01. I guess he won't be playing a major role this time around. I really liked his character..but then again, I could care less..so long T bag remains T bag. I mean dis was epic.. "there's a time for everything. 911? I need help..now".. grin

modified: the guy above most have been in my head when I was typing dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by megola: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
was that not sarah's hubby with those bad guys TBag was snapping@d end of Ep4?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Edenoscar(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
obonujoker:

Not to mention how Paul Kellerman was presumably killed...
what do you mean presumably,that guy is dead, three close range shots on the chest how fast do you think the police can get to him seeing he had probaly less than 10 for him to bleed
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by obonujoker(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Edenoscar:

what do you mean presumably,that guy is dead, three close range shots on the chest how fast do you think the police can get to him seeing he had probaly less than 10 for him to bleed

They never shew the last shot....
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by RoyalBlak007: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
I laughed, after seeing this grin grin

2 Shares

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
I laughed, after seeing this grin grin
pls wat is ur username on SM
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
boffinjay:
pls wat is ur username on SM
We are not allowed to do that here, what's yours?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ekanDamie: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Edenoscar:

so, why was he shot? and I thought he was working with those people hired to trail sarah
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

We are not allowed to do that here, what's yours?
boffinjay(001).pls add me.tnx
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
boffinjay:
boffinjay(001).pls add me.tnx
Done
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Done
aiit.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by azeecoboy(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2017
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by azeecoboy(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2017
oyetpel:

Why do you hope when its already stated that its 9 episodes? ..What you meant its, You just WISH.....
okkay.. you're right..
i should have used "wish", thats more appropriate..
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2017
oyetpel:

Why do you hope when its already stated that its 9 episodes? ..What you meant its, You just WISH.....
Figures of Impossible speech grin grin

The guy funny sha, tbh even me wish they could produce more than that angry
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Officialkplus(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2017
I just watched it...

Who else think Sara husbabd was setting her up at the police station..??

I don't believe/trust that dude
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by azeecoboy(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2017
the girl was trying to tell Lincoln something..
but prolly the network went off..

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by azeecoboy(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2017
Officialkplus:
I just watched it...

that dude has got something up his sleeves..
you could tell from how Micheal deacribed him..
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Officialkplus(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
azeecoboy:
that dude has got something up his sleeves..
you could tell from how Micheal deacribed him..

Exactly... She's gonna get in trouble and t.bag would save her(that's what I'm thinking)...

Since Michael can't travel by air nor rail..

I think he is gonna try driving into the desert
Or by sea(boat/ship)

Whatamidoinghere:

Figures of Impossible speech grin grin

The guy funny sha, tbh even me wish they could produce more than that angry

Season 6 na you be correct guy I wish for it also
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:12am On May 04, 2017
Officialkplus:

Exactly... She's gonna get in trouble and t.bag would save her(that's what I'm thinking)...

Since Michael can't travel by air nor rail..

I think he is gonna try driving into the desert
Or by sea(boat/ship)

Season 6 na you be correct guy I wish for it also
Na so grin cool
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:19am On May 04, 2017
Officialkplus:
I just watched it...

Lol, I must say from the moment when Tbag caught him discussing with those two zombies grin in episode 4, I then believed he has his own mission.

I was surprised though, but all the same "I think, he might be the one who framed Michael or what"? Just wondering, cause how come Michael shot that man that was shown to Sarah when she visited the FBI or Police station whatever

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.