Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (58344 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Baloguncred:

I think about that too but the message was delivered by a guy in Micheal's handwriting. How about that?

maybe he wrote and send it na.
he is their leader there so he can get anything inside the cell.

what bothers me is that he has turn into a terrorist.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
SuccyJ:
Sarah's new husband might be part of the bad guys, who knows . lol

He is a nice guy according to Wikipedia. He is an economist, a noted one at that with a knack for 'Game Theory'.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
ritababe:

I dont think he is the leader, prolly because he's affiliated with local ISIL group. It might part of a bigger plan.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by westlee(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Goddys:
please share link where you downloaded it
have you gotten the link now??
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Baloguncred:

I dont think he is the leader, prolly because he's affiliated with local ISIL group. It might part of a bigger plan.

maybe, let's keep watching.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
ritababe:

h

I don't think he is watch the trailer again.

All these is scripts, his family could have been threatened so he's gotta keep playing the baddest guy
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Baloguncred:

I think about that too but the message was delivered by a guy in Micheal's handwriting. How about that?
He actually used the Korean guy's phone, he said he wants to order for Pizza, so it's through that he sent Sarah the message.

So confusing tho grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2017
"he was like a storm, appearing suddenly out of a clear blue sky and then disappeared just as quickly." "but the storms, they can come back, cant they?"

And now, the Pizza man delivered a paper flower, I'm so excited grin

"Hide Everyone, Storm is coming"
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Yonce(f): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
"he was like a storm, appearing suddenly out of a clear blue sky and then disappeared just as quickly." "but the storms, they can come back, cant they?"

And now, the Pizza man delivered a paper flower, I'm so excited grin

"Hide Everyone, Storm is coming"

At least he reached out to his son. He will have a lot of explaining to do when he finally meets his son. angry
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Yonce:

At least he reached out to his son. He will have a lot of explaining to do when he finally meets his son. angry
Yes.
Don't know how related he's to that man he hugged angry
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Yonce(f): 1:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Yes.
Don't know how related he's to that man he hugged angry

He might not be related to "That Man" but it's obvious Michael is using him. The man is the leader of the Rebellion(ISIL) and will obviously run the prison even after Ramadan.

Michael is probably using him just as Michael uses everyone. undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Yonce:

He might not be related to "That Man" but it's obvious Michael is using him. The man is the leader of the Rebellion(ISIL) and will obviously run the prison even after Ramadan.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2017
ritababe:

Scofield is back, two episode already.

Damn....i never even watch it yet... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Damn....i never even watch it yet... embarassed embarassed embarassed
go and download it
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2017
barackodam:
h

I don't think he is watch the trailer again.

All these is scripts, his family could have been threatened so he's gotta keep playing the baddest guy

oh well if he truly killed those guys there is no way he can escape cell oh without going back in unless he will remain on the run.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2017
ritababe:

go and download it

Do u know any website i can watch PB #5?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Yonce:

He could not do it any better. One would wonder how an America would survived in an Arab prison. The report was that he aided the supplies of ammunitions to the terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Yonce(f): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Baloguncred:

He could not do it any better. One would wonder how an America would survived in an Arab prison. The report was that he aided the supplies of ammunitions to the terrorist group.

I think Michael went undercover for the CIA to infiltrate ISIL and took up the identity Kaniel Outis......the American who deals arms to the Rebels.

Still, he has a lot of explaining to do. He can't keep using people he claims to love over and over again putting them in "Arms" way angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by geekybabe(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2017
emmanuelgreat:
Guys

Since morning I have been trying to see how I can download Nigeria movie to my Laptop No way.

I download any foreign movie and series I want with ease. But our naija movie no way.

I have downloaded a YouTube downloader app. But all the Nigeria movie on YouTube are not playing.

I want to download

93 days
Oloibori
And

The encounter.

I don't usually watch naija movie but yesterday AMCA awards I saw these naija movies and think they will make sense

Pls someone should help me.

Pls I want them in HD 1080p.

I don't rent movie. Every single movie I watch I download them online.

My whatsapp number is 07068569004.

Thank you.

Did you find a way out? I need to watch 93days
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yonce:

I think Michael went undercover for the CIA to infiltrate ISIL and took up the identity Kaniel Outis......the American who deals arms to the Rebels.

Still, he has a lot of explaining to do. He can't keep using people he claims to love over and over again putting them in "Arms" way angry
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yonce:

Hahah, now I get it.

If I'm not mistaken, he's using the man for his escape, and others. Right?

Just like using the word "Clinching" grin abi?
Michael is clinching just for his escape and others, now it's getting more hotter, more actions to come.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by BonkoINC: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
geekybabe:

Did you find a way out? I need to watch 93days

how to download YouTube videos both PC and mobile.

http://www.fastgeekpress.com/2016/02/how-to-download-youtube-video-to-your.html
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by BonkoINC: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Site to download Nigerian movies can also be found in this post.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by geekybabe(f): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
BonkoINC:

how to download YouTube videos both PC and mobile.

http://www.fastgeekpress.com/2016/02/how-to-download-youtube-video-to-your.html
Thanks. I know how to download from youtube. I just need a YouTube link to download all these nigerian movies.
E.g 93 days and 76
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who noticed her smile?

Is like she's starting to like Lincoln grin

#FingersCrossed

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Who noticed her smile?

#FingersCrossed
She's in love with Lincoln I guess.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Who noticed her smile?
#FingersCrossed
yeah, the guy is brave
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Who noticed her smile?

#FingersCrossed

I sure did, thought so too

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.