Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore (12310 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by princeade86(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
ftccccccc, my medal oooooo...

1 Like

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by CACAWA(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't really understand what is going on here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Jokerman(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wailer... u better get ready to face your sins..... grin

Attacking a dictator's wife....

39 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Geonigga(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Anything is possible in this Buharism we fine ourselves in.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Your time has come

16 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Araoluwa005(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
and so what, you dey fear to go to court ni? go and prove yourself

20 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by moscobabs(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
U bi my guy, but u dey fall my hand

Are u telling that is the FG that want to send u to court?

1 Like

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
What did I miss?
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by repogirl(f): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Next time don't mess with Buhari's oza room wife! angry

She went to report to her darling dictator husband and the rest is history.

30 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by mytime24(f): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
m
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Freedom4us: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sharia Reporters Sahara Reporters you were instrumental to bringing this Man killing Nigeria the Dullard in Charge to power.

So enjoy the out come.

39 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
J
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by emmyid(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
K
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by cosmatika(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
As if I care

1 Like

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by tfqharbiodun(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na soo... Afoo you dey there

5 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by AllTheWayUp: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin

U don enter ONE chance

By the time Buhari finish with u, u will know say khaki no be leather

26 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by asitis752: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
My fear for this guy is that he has offended so many powerful people in this country with his publication. Powerful people from apc, pdp and the rest. But I think he's gonna fight it. He fought during military era and I think he's gonna fight again. The guy is alutaristic in nature

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by fuckhead: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
How dare you exposed our Chief Saint wife...?...you will see...You think say na Jona?

18 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by bigerboy200: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
E don red....
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by ezera(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Arrest the had damn propagandist!!! Zero Sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
and here i was thinking the brains behind saharareporters were untouchable

5 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by davodyguy: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
If they should silence this guy, then investigative reportage is dead in Nigeria

Remember Stella oduahgate, he was the one that broke the news, when no other news again could dare Jonathan.

He also told us things about Aisha Buhari.

But of course, trust pathetic Nigerians, they'll support his detention all due to stupid sentiment

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by ezera(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Arrest the Gad damn propagandist!!! Zero Sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by yomalex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by olasmith10(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mr Sowore, do not be afraid since its the Nigeria Police.. They are king of unprofessional judicial arm of the govt..
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by gbengalite(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thought he was friend with APC

1 Like

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok
Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by OBAGADAFFI: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why are you afraid

1 Like

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
the only thing that bubu and army fears is media

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore by Icecomrade: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ifeanyi Agujiobi Says Onyeama And His PA Did Not Test Positive / INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS) / Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.