Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (39668 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by nellyelitz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Buhari told them that last year
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Chiefobdk1: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ariel20:
He apologised already thouhh but this just goes to show the hate some of these idiots have for black.

What a stupid , stereotypical mindset? sad

Buhari started it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/12143510/Nigerians-reputation-for-crime-has-made-them-unwelcome-in-Britain-says-countrys-president.html
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
www.positivenaija.com - positive progress, success and achievements associated with Nigeria and Nigerians in every field of humanity!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Cavenchy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
chinkichun:

Even before they started negotiating time, the white guy was already being rude when he said "Can't you think of a topic for yourself? If not, writing will be a problem for you"

From that point, one can already tell that conversation won't end well.

the David guy is very calm and collected and I like his confidence while articulating potential issues.

Back to you, I'm not a writer but one thing I know is that 2 hours might seem like "more than enough time" on a normal day, but once expectation, pressure and the need to deliver quality work within that same timeline are added to the equation, 2 hours seems like 2 minutes.

In the UK most people are proactive and independent. Paul wouldn't be fair to ask Ade to write on a topic already picked out for him within 2 hours because then Ade would have to carryout a research and that would take longer. He did the right thing by asking him to write on anything. Because that gives Ade the freedom to write about something he is really passionate about, or to submit a previous write up he has done on the club.

They expect a prospective writer to be conversant with the affairs of the club and as soon as they are employed, would hit the ground running thinking up new topics to write, and delivering the quality desired, quickly. No body is gonna mother you on the job in the UK. Neither does anyone employ you out of pity, its a job not a charity, you have to know what you are doing before you even apply, so you don't waste the interviewer's time.

Paul was only wrong for generalising and condemning an entire country not for failing to see David's expertise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Dongreat(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm not saying he should be offered a position because of how classy his response was.

I'm saying, someone else/an organization may just give him an oppportunity to prove this Paul guy wrong.

This guy stated from the beginning that he wasnt a Professional. It shouldn't have yielded those insults he got.

Your last sentence though. Got nothing much to say about that. I'll just say
"If you can't beat them, set a standard above them" Let them know it can't always be about the "Benjamins".

You can be all without being arrogant and aggressive!

"You can be without being arrogant and aggressive", not in plant Earth but maybe Jupiter. You want to be among the world leading peeps, a Top Dog, A Boss, An example to be copied, then you need to be arrogant and aggressive. Blll gates didn't play fair, neither Mark the Facebook guy, neither dangote, neither Otedola, I can keep calling and if you want to know how the didn't play fair I can tell you. But I can guess you look up to one of them as a mentor or maybe your idol is a woman. Opara and the Fola oil lady didn't play fair either.

Understand that Arrogant here is not fighting or disrespecting but insane courage that's seems shocking to an average person. Aggressive here is never giving up but keep pushing and not allowed to be nailed to the floor.

Those are the set of people the top companies are looking for or you with those attributes can go SOLO.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by nextstep(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
wayray:
Wow... what more can we do to convince people outside Nigeria that all of us are not criminals? God please help this country o. The name Nigeria is becoming a Shit/criminal den to some people o.

By becoming a country that makes things, gives real value to the world (apart from raw materials), keeps its citizens gainfully employed, and votes for reasonable leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by BraniacX(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
shamecurls:
A ridicule I call this......

Nigerians need to start re-branding there image......

Why should we? undecided

He was only echoing your illiterate president!

Nigerian are all criminals buhari-2015
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by nextstep(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
DICKtator:

Please,I would be grateful if you could highlight David's stupidity from the conversation
I would love to see it from your point of view

grin grin grin grin

I'm trying to apply for a job. They tell me the requirements, I tell them they are being unreasonable.

If it was me, and I really have been writing, I would have a few documents I could copy and paste on hand. Just need to update the date or something.

The oyinbo guy just says what is on all their minds, just they hide it under a veneer of decency. But the nasty leaks out when slightly prodded. The apology is really to his bosses, so they can all save face... not sincere.

3 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Dongreat(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cavenchy:

In the UK most people are proactive and independent. Paul wouldn't be fair to ask Ade to write on a topic already picked out for him within 2 hours because then Ade would have to carryout a research and that would take longer. He did the right thing by asking him to write on anything. Because that gives Ade the freedom to write about something he is really passionate about, or to submit a previous write up he has done on the club. They expect a prospective writer to be conversant with the affairs of the club and as soon as they are employed, would hit the ground running thinking up new topics to write, and deliver them quickly and efficiently. No body is gonna mother you in the UK.

"Nobody mothers you in the UK". Classic. Many don't know and still wonder why Africa has produced little or nothing concerning research but Africans who were nurtured there are contributing to important research.

3 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Rooneyboy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
xpool:

Seun and co have to find a way of verifying age of people posting and commenting in order to restrict kids from loafing away their time here.
Imagine this one, @DeAvenger didn't you have enough playtime? Or are your playmates dead?
If all your playmates are dead, tell daddy to buy toys for you. If for reasons of recession daddy can't buy you toy, go to the waste dumps and pick tins of used products and YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.
I love kids.

Are your play mates dead

Epic ! Lol
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by codemaniacs: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Okeikpu(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ds Polish pple sef grin
There wahala too much
Upon dey no get money
Zoogerians una don hear nah
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Chiefobdk1: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
cosmatika:
Who does not know that MANUre is a racist club? That's why a lot of Africans like Chelsea

Shut up mr @manutdlatestnews has nothing to do with Manchester United... He is just a fan cashing on Manchester United popularity

Hope u said something wen bubu guffed
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/12143510/Nigerians-reputation-for-crime-has-made-them-unwelcome-in-Britain-says-countrys-president.html
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by dfrost: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Icecomrade:
idiot

What makes them feel better and more intelligent than Nigerians .

This part of your post that I quoted is what is wrong with some of us in Nigeria. Some of us never see the good in others.

Imagine in my office today, the argument is that intelligence is not found in some regions in Nigeria. So we now say God hates some people right?

It's not about the English man, it's about humans and their superiority complex. embarassed It's really sad, honestly. Reason why I avoid arguments. Everyone claims to be an epitome of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
He shouldn't have entertained him in the first place coz the advert wants professional writers.......now he exposed himself. I see nothing racist by saying you Nigerians rather, there's everything racist when one says you blacks.

He's apology is not sincere, he only was trying to cushion the matter...failed attempt

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Chiefobdk1: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:
The guy should forward the screenshots to the FA let them deal with organization

Which fa. .

He is independent not official Manchester United staff. .

The same way i run FC IFEANYI UBAH fan page

Wat about this
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Caseless: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
DDeliverer:
"I don't commit fraud on a DAILY basis like you Nigerians do"

This oyibo spoke out of turn, but did he lie?
Criminals everywhere...left, right, centre.

Even our So called leaders are fraudsters..
and this does not happen in their country too.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by samsongbemisola(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nigeria's image have been downgraded to the lowest minimum they see Nigerians as criminals. One of friend who works for a company which deals in online business told me they don't reveal to other parties involved that they are Nigerians, they claimed that they are Nigerians based in UK. He told me he lost a client last week just because he is a Nigerian. The man said "am sorry I don't deal with Nigerians and Indians"

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by amagunnerfan: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
The funny thing is this guy works with me. And we have no problem. Though he probably doesn't know I am Nigerian.

And to some extent ( aside the generalisation), he is right. A good writer is always ready. And I can deliver 5 articles in 2 hours.

As Nigerians, we won't find the abuse funny but this guy shot himself on the foot. You can't deliver an article ( of not more than 400 words) in 2 hours? That's poor form.

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by emoch(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Talking about entrpreneurship, Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr.

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
xpool:

Offended you are?

A f*ck I dnt give.

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Adebowale89(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
no matter what they think about Nigeria and Nigerians. we shall be great again

I pray God give us a lasting solution to manage ourselves humanly and resources fully in order to erase the tag that without illegal crime we can't make it

this is all about poverty, no sensitive human we want to engage in any fraud. with God all things are possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Babamide(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
LorDBolton:

The answer is NO...he didn't lie but he will definitely 'pay' for speaking the mind of over 90% of the white population.

Truth is b4 he delved into his 'racist' rant
He actually was making sense.

That guy was totally UNPREPARED! Even if you're not a professional writer b4 sending that dm he should have something to 'present' na

The white man values his time, NO WHITE MAN will hire anyone who can't think on his/ her feet.

They hate excuses ehn!

Ergo that David ade failed to impress, failed to grasp logic and is only seeking cheap publicity

Well said chief. Cheap publicity stunt.
You decided to apply for a position. Claim you are not a professional, u have not even written anything to show. 2 hours to pick a topic and write about, u are asking for preferential treatment. Typical yahoo boy format if u ask me.

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by bcbones: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
My people see hamma......sue these people nah, him go clearly win d case simce mu no wan dey associated with racist ish. Mr. Ade abi u wan make craze clown wipe u beta 1, wake u jor dey form gentleman if na dem gt such reply, the whole Internet 4 don burst.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
biggerboyc:
Its nice that he apologize. Nobody is invincible

I'm a graduate of accounting, I need a JOB. I'm willing to relocate to anywhere

even Sambisa forest??
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by lepasharon(f): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
stefanweeks:
Typical British Man

He's not british
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by dsocioemmy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
I dont blame that guy.. Thats what we sell to the outside world and thats how they see us. Imagine one yeye guy behind a keyboard insulting NIGERIANS as a whole. kaiiiii
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by onelife97: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
The idiot @paulbienkowski is probably Polish.Most of them are f.ucking racist.
Many of their men are very jealous of AFRICAN men most especially Nigerians as their sisters and daughters like black d.ick get belle with bad atttidudes,we drop them like they are hot s.hit.

I never use twitter,but Im gonna look for this scumbag @paulbienkowski.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by rugged7(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
THIS is the problem with Nigerians and black pple in general
ALWAYS ready to accept apology from oyibo people
Instead of telling them to fuqqqq off... undecided
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Greenbullet(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
kendrick9:
those yahoo boys defrauding whites are they ur leaders?. stop this hypocrisy abeg.....the average nigerian has a corrupt and fraudulent mindset
as much as I want to insult you,I can't because you speak the truth,the average Nigerian really has a corrupt and fraudulent mindset.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by VickyRotex(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dongreat:

"You can be without being arrogant and aggressive", not in plant Earth but maybe Jupiter. You want to be among the world leading peeps, a Top Dog, A Boss, An example to be copied, then you need to be arrogant and aggressive. Blll gates didn't play fair, neither Mark the Facebook guy, neither dangote, neither Otedola, I can keep calling and if you want to know how the didn't play fair I can tell you. But I can guess you look up to one of them as a mentor or maybe your idol is a woman. Opara and the Fola oil lady didn't play fair either.

Understand that Arrogant here is not fighting or disrespecting but insane courage that's seems shocking to an average person. Aggressive here is never giving up but keep pushing and not allowed to be nailed to the floor.

Those are the set of people the top companies are looking for or you with those attributes can go SOLO.

Interesting! Guess I'll relocate to Jupiter then.

You mentioned some of the World Leading Peeps. Don't worry you dont need to mention so much as this doesn't have to be a competition. But there are still top leaders (few maybe) who aren't all you listed there.

There will always be someone with a difference. Hence, the reason for my first quote. "Set a standard above them". That's what I pursue. That's what I believe. I've met people like that, I look upto people like that.
Don't ask me to mention names.

Yes, we've got a large percentage of the "Benjamins" today. But there's nothing wrong in being different.

The world thinks you can't be a top player if you aint arrogant and aggressive as they'd want you to be. Trust me you can be!

I stand for Modesty, Firm-Spirit and Meekness!

Finally, your sentence I highlighted in bold, sure makes sense. And that's what I'm talking about, when I said you can be all that without being Aggressive/Arrogant.
I still chose not to use the words Arrogant/Aggressive. Maybe another word will do!

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Gemc3(f): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
I have a feeling this Paul guy must have fallen into the traps set by "yahoo yahoo" guys before. If not him, then he may know someone who has. I'm happy the David guy didn't insult him back. We have lots of fraudsters. Yes. Doesn't mean we are ALL waste of oxygen or whatever.

I just wish David had not argued and just submitted an article to Paul. So many excuses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.