Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (39666 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u are asking me where my sense is really? i guess ur parents failed to teach u how to talk to strangers.
let me adress where ur own sense is. look at this statement "the account owner said its remains 2 hours left till application closes". now look at the pictures below and tell me whether an insult ensued immediately after the account owner wrote " you would probably have 2hours left.
if u were a thinking individual u shouldnt even have mentioned me atall, u should av understood the fact that if the job seeker had stopped right where he was told he had 2hours left, nothing like insult would have arised.

now link ur daft question and statement "where is your sense bros, after being insulted he should continue" to this "seriously d naija guy fvckd up, he just didnt know when to quit. the account owner said its remains 2 hours left till application closes yet he's still debating with the guy" now link it to what i wrote up there.

Now get the point if u cant read well:
The sorry ass guy would not have gotten himself insulted if he had written d damn article rather than bikering like a sissy

i hope ur brain doesnt explode in an attempt to comprehend the sense i got compared to ur senseless and meaningless argument
"I hope ur brain doesn't explode in an attempt to comprehend... "
bros abeg who dey deceive you say you get sense?
na akamu dey your brain no be sense...
you think writing long epistle means you have made sense?
don't let me start with you undecided na new year we dey
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
After they say their mind and spill rubbish they apologize as if automatically that makes everything alright,for their information we are way beyond racist talk,every nigga is plotting and scheming to take over the world,they won't see it coming.im not racist but I just hate stupid people regardless of their skin colour. angry
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Jadoskii(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Icecomrade:
idiot

Why apologise after such a Racist comment?

Why was he particular about Nigerians.

What makes them feel better and more intelligent than Nigerians .

Scums.

I will rather not respond to that apology, except he admits to have written under the influence of drugs

that's not racism baba sodiq
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Jadoskii(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ariel20:
He apologised already thouhh but this just goes to show the hate some of these idiots have for black.

What a stupid , stereotypical mindset? sad
he said u nigerians not blacks....me sef I am scared of nigerians ....the guy no lie abeg........y do u think they deal with us if we go to neighbouring countries...z it because we r saints.....kwaruption is awa motto....an average nigerian is not truthful....
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by oseka101(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lol well just so you know British lads are very hot headed and full of raw English.....# united forever. .....
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by kstix(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
bigboyk:
David is mature. Paul is immature.
He apologised. That is maturity. Africans wont have apologised if they did the same. And the david guy was frustrating him. He could have just kept quiet when he knew he didnt have what it takes to write that fast.

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i knw u got no sense even judging by the way u write. u cudnt even make reference to the facts i pointed out, all u are worried about is ur ego i trampled upon when i mentiond ur inability to comprehend my points.
See u coming up with dat useless talk about akamu jst shows u how childish u are. i mean which grown up person will stoop so low to insults rather than facing the facts about the job seeking guy not geting insulted if only he had stopped bickering.
and u are a graduate yet u wana choose the way of insults, hmm too bad.
if u try insult me i will put up ur picture here for everone to see
please who's being immature here... isn't it evident enough that he was wrong? everyone knows he was wrong but you were foolishly beating about the bush all in the name of making sense. meanwhile, I challenge you to put my picture up there slowpoke!

EVEN THE CLUB KNEW HE WAS WRONG AND HE HAS BEEN REPRIMANDED SO F*CK OFF!!!

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by kstix(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u are asking me where my sense is really? i guess ur parents failed to teach u how to talk to strangers.
let me adress where ur own sense is. look at this statement "the account owner said its remains 2 hours left till application closes". now look at the pictures below and tell me whether an insult ensued immediately after the account owner wrote " you would probably have 2hours left.
if u were a thinking individual u shouldnt even have mentioned me atall, u should av understood the fact that if the job seeker had stopped right where he was told he had 2hours left, nothing like insult would have arised.

now link ur daft question and statement "where is your sense bros, after being insulted he should continue" to this "seriously d naija guy fvckd up, he just didnt know when to quit. the account owner said its remains 2 hours left till application closes yet he's still debating with the guy" now link it to what i wrote up there.

Now get the point if u cant read well:
The sorry ass guy would not have gotten himself insulted if he had written d damn article rather than bikering like a sissy

i hope ur brain doesnt explode in an attempt to comprehend the sense i got compared to ur senseless and meaningless argument
Exactly. Like if it was a face to face interview, he would say two hours is too short. If they wont have thrown his ass out of the company
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Xzbit91: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
slinkman:
they don't have a hate for blacks, but rather for Nigerians, and although all he said was hurtful and out of order, did he really lie?
Are you a Nigerian? If yes, then you're a waste of oxygen and flesh
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by rhektor(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
shamecurls:
A ridicule I call this......

Nigerians need to start re-branding there image......

Will the criminal elements among us agree with this?
I don't think so
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by VickyRotex(f): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dongreat:

I believe too. Nice chatting dear. Never imagined I would chat with someone exciting and just "WOW" here on what I call "Tribal Nairaland".

lol. It's nice chatting with you too!

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u call me immature yet u are using swear words and insults, Lmao. i know u are jobless yea and u are looking for someone to throw ur frustrations at lol but m nt available for u. go throw ur problems at someone else.
look at ur hungry face. guy sef dey use filter what a bozo u are

So? I should fry beans? grin
he has been reprimanded! kill yourself
and please endeavour to put my home address too, let's catch some fun grin grin

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989
so what have you gained in uploading my pictures?
we know people like you SCAMMERS, ARM ROBBER claiming rich boy. you blackmail and extort people for money, you will meet your Waterloo someday
continue!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Donpizzle(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
DDeliverer:
"I don't commit fraud on a DAILY basis like you Nigerians do"

This oyibo spoke out of turn, but did he lie?
Criminals everywhere...left, right, centre.

Even our So called leaders are fraudsters..

Even on nairaland here sef. Enough thieves.
I weep for this country.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol m nt meeting any waterloo. aww do u wana cry? m neither a scammer nor a robber. im d person u go to if u want anything on the internet found. too bad for u i found u
oh so you are the new Google? grin
continue, thieves and SCAMMERS like you are usually burnt to death. I believe you had access to my Facebook account but that doesn't bother me one bit... my profile is on Facebook for a reason so you can download all & self-service to them gay! grin cheesy
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
LorDBolton:

You're right it was after he made it public that the dude apologised

But sorry you're VERY wrong in everything else you typed.

I'm not a professional artiste, but I have songs

So basically If I DM don jazzy and he asks me if I'm a rapper?

My answer will be yes, but not professionally

When he asks to hear something I've penned down...THE REACTION OF ANY SANE PERSON will be to pick up his rhyme book, flip to his best piece, record a VN and send

Paul asked David in clear words---ARE U A WRITER
He said YES BUT NOT PROFESSIONAL

PAUL accepted his reply and asked to see something he'd written.

Now instead of the David to put forward an old piece he'd written he ordered his prospective employer to give him a topic... thats idiotic and smacks of ignorance

It means the David hasn't actually WRITTEN ANYTHING B4 , at least nothing remotely impressive

Worse still after being told he had 2 hours to do so instead of gettting down to work, he was whining...not just whites but every EMPLOYER hates it

Now lemme educate u, if ur creative process takes too long then you better become a novelist(who can use 1-3years to write a novel)

Jornalism isn't a laid back world, the best journalist move around with laptops sef cos even in the toilet, diner, cab they're typing cos of DEADLINE!

Most of the successful musicians, artists, entrepreneurs u see today had very limited time to deliver , what separates them from the rest is they weren't pessimists.

Nobody wants to hear how something can't be done...they wanna hear how it can be done!

There's no defence for the stupidity the David displayed, he has only served to embarrass this nation.

So who cares if he discovered the job ad late? In the real world NOBODY gets preferential treatment, unless they're connected o

So if you're late to exam hall...they will extend your test time? If you discover firstbank job ad late n rush to submit at a branch, they'll extend time so u draft a very good cover letter to attack to ur cv? Well better expect small smooching from the guy in charge of applications grin

Truth is that David is a prime example of everything wrong with this country, people are too sentimental, the David is obviously a talentless idiot who was ill prepared. And rather than accept responsibility he chose to sulk.

Hence that line where he said 'if u already have convincing writers... thats the part that pissed Paul off n made him begin his foul rant.

I have friends, relatives abroad...if you have yours then ask them...they'll tell u oyinbo man doesn't joke with TIME.

Pls don't give excuses for David, he's a disappointment to nigeria..

I ain't giving excuses for Paul, cos he's got no defence...whatever happens to him happens.

Enjoy your night

I am not giving excuses for David and neither are you. From what I clearly said, the late job ad, the limited time, those were all the problems of David but he never said he would not be able to deliver. smiley
LorDBolton:

You're right it was after he made it public that the dude apologised

But sorry you're VERY wrong in everything else you typed.

I'm not a professional artiste, but I have songs

So basically If I DM don jazzy and he asks me if I'm a rapper?

My answer will be yes, but not professionally

When he asks to hear something I've penned down...THE REACTION OF ANY SANE PERSON will be to pick up his rhyme book, flip to his best piece, record a VN and send

Paul asked David in clear words---ARE U A WRITER
He said YES BUT NOT PROFESSIONAL

PAUL accepted his reply and asked to see something he'd written.

Now instead of the David to put forward an old piece he'd written he ordered his prospective employer to give him a topic... thats idiotic and smacks of ignorance

It means the David hasn't actually WRITTEN ANYTHING B4 , at least nothing remotely impressive

Worse still after being told he had 2 hours to do so instead of gettting down to work, he was whining...not just whites but every EMPLOYER hates it

Now lemme educate u, if ur creative process takes too long then you better become a novelist(who can use 1-3years to write a novel)

Jornalism isn't a laid back world, the best journalist move around with laptops sef cos even in the toilet, diner, cab they're typing cos of DEADLINE!

Most of the successful musicians, artists, entrepreneurs u see today had very limited time to deliver , what separates them from the rest is they weren't pessimists.

Nobody wants to hear how something can't be done...they wanna hear how it can be done!

There's no defence for the stupidity the David displayed, he has only served to embarrass this nation.

So who cares if he discovered the job ad late? In the real world NOBODY gets preferential treatment, unless they're connected o

So if you're late to exam hall...they will extend your test time? If you discover firstbank job ad late n rush to submit at a branch, they'll extend time so u draft a very good cover letter to attack to ur cv? Well better expect small smooching from the guy in charge of applications grin

Truth is that David is a prime example of everything wrong with this country, people are too sentimental, the David is obviously a talentless idiot who was ill prepared. And rather than accept responsibility he chose to sulk.

Hence that line where he said 'if u already have convincing writers... thats the part that pissed Paul off n made him begin his foul rant.

I have friends, relatives abroad...if you have yours then ask them...they'll tell u oyinbo man doesn't joke with TIME.

Pls don't give excuses for David, he's a disappointment to nigeria..

I ain't giving excuses for Paul, cos he's got no defence...whatever happens to him happens.

Enjoy your night

I am not giving excuses for David and neither are you giving for Paul. From what I clearly said, the late job ad, the limited time, those were all the problems of David but he never said he would not be able to deliver. ☺ their discussion was actually interrupted when unnecessary words got involved.

Concerning the issue of having already written works, I don't know, it's possible that David did not have works related to the associated niche he was to write about, but, I don't know so i can't say his reason. The truth is, as a writer, you have written works but sometimes, when given some projects, you would still want to write something new, to meet a certain expectation and not just delving into your archives but yet again, this is not necessarily David's mindset.
Yes, He should probably not have expected special treatment but at the same time, his mistake does not warrant him being called stupid or dumb.

And point of correction, I'm not being sentimental, I'm simply being pragmatic and considerate.

And no matter how angry one is, one should try with all one's might to keep it in check instead of making mistakes and saying things that come back to haunt you. Anger is never an excuse for an action.

Have a good night.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Realhommie:
Interesting analysis, nicely put.. Kudos
Thank you. Truth is instead of always thinking 5 steps ahead and jumping to an opinion, we should try to walk a mile in the shoes of others, put ourselves in their position. Only then, can we make our opinion.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by slinkman(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

Are you a Nigerian? If yes, then you're a waste of oxygen and flesh
screwoff .
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Xzbit91: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
slinkman:
screwoff .
Oh, did I strike a nerve? grin grin

I'm only re-echoing Paul's perception of you, to which you responded in the affirmative.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by thehedge(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
and David trying to act too mature said its fine, whats fine?? so I guess i can call everyone from his country a rude bastard since its ok to stereotype
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

bohoo child, i did all that to shame u and m glad u felt it. u are talking nonsense right about now, more like u are telling us that u grew up learning how to say trash and throw tantrums.
u are a graduate, fuvking behave like one. u are here sounding like som1 who never went to school and saying meaningless things. whats the armrobber something? are u feeling sorry for ursef cos i dug up dirt on u. get a life man.
i hope u knw i can hold u for slander? if u go about saying trash u'll explain where i scammed u, ur friends, any of ur family member or anyone u know of. Adeleke u better behave urself and dont embarrass ur family if u dont wana put urself in trouble
you dug up dirt on me by uploading my photo which has no relevance whatsoever to the thread being created? angry you invaded my privacy and you are here talking about you "holding me for slander" ? that should be an irony I guess. the only advantage you have is the access to my Facebook account if not...
You can post my pictures, home address, course of study, name e.t.c for all you care and please endeavour to tell the world how you got it. even celebs have throw back pictures so dig deeper, you'll see the ones worse than you uploaded since that's what you make a living off! B*TCH ASS NIGGER!!!

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Realhommie(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hazkel:

Thank you. Truth is instead of always thinking 5 steps ahead and jumping to an opinion, we should try to walk a mile in the shoes of others, put ourselves in their position. Only then, can we make our opinion.
Just jumping to form an opinion only would've been ok but it's taken further to casting aspersions and finally drawing up conclusions. Not cool

Again, nice one..
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by dasparrow: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
@Post

When it comes to white people, nothing surprises me anymore. The Paul guy only apologized because the conversation was made public. If it were not made public, I doubt if it would have occurred to the Paul guy to apologize. Paul can shove his apology where the sun don't shine.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by slinkman(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

Oh, did I strike a nerve? grin grin

I'm only re-echoing Paul's perception of you, to which you responded in the affirmative.
a nerve indeed.. screw off negroe
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Xzbit91: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
slinkman:
a nerve indeed.. screw off negroe
Whatever man!

You're OK with this Paul guy calling you a waste of oxygen and flesh but can't accept when I echo his sentiments? undecided

OK, bye grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61