Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (39371 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
That Paul guy has some points. Nigeria really is a scum country. Nothing but illiteracy, stagnation, greed. The average person can't afford standard living amenities compared to the average European. It would take more than God, extraterrestrials to change Nigeria. Everything is over inflated, food, housing, oil, even püssy. Who apology epp, Abeg shift angry

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
LorDBolton:

Where is the maturity in accepting an apology then going to 'broadcast' the matter??

Isn't that what bitchess do??

The David Is a big idiot, he should have written an article, sent to the guy and gbam the dude reviews it (albeit with biased/guilty mind)

From there he gets a writing gig, learns and who knows? Build bridges with Paul and show him not all NIGERIANS are dumb.

Do u think even abramovic doesn't have a. Certain 'idea' about blacks?

Google Donald sterling! Owner of a basketball team filled with blacks yet he went on a racist rant

The dumb David just proved that Paul and white people in general right!

Actually, it was David's exposure of the issue that prompted Paul to apologize for his wrong usage of words and not the other way round like you stated. Reading the article thoroughly, you will realize that David broadcasted their conversation before the apology. Moreover, I doubt that he, I mean David, would have done so if he had gotten an apology first.

Also, not taking sides on this issue, the whole scenario was not one that required such drama. It is to be assumed that David found out about the job ad at a late time, when it was almost closed. I honestly believe that the other candidates got a longer time frame for the job than 2 hours. Proper analysis of their conversation will lead one to understand thus: David never said it was impossible for him to do the job. Yes, he stressed that 2 hours was short but at the same time he insinuated that he could do it but the least that could be done for him was that the limited time allocated to him be considered when his application was being reviewed.
Now, you said he should have written a work and submitted. do you honestly think that after getting a reply like that that the man David would have had the will or determination to proceed with it? Writing is not just about jotting down a few words and viola! you are done. No. As a writer, whatever you write has great meaning to you. Words are not just speeding down a blank sheet, they are also being poured out from you. Writing is stringing words together, giving little and seamless words meaning by fusing them. Every writer has their own method, their own way, their muse. With some, they have to think for long periods but when they start putting the words down, the flow is continuous. And for others, as their hands move, the words flow out. And for yet another set, it is a combination of both. the fact that someone can write 10 articles in 2 hours does not mean another has to be capable of such. There is writing a piece that has quality and there is writing a piece that is worthless. David was simply discouraged and chose not to write.
On the part of Paul, he may have been stressed out and having to reply David strained him further but still, he should have tried to control it all. The sins of some should not be used to rub others. Everyone is not the same notwithstanding their origin.
A spoken word cannot be taken back and that is why it is said to never make decisions when angry. It is advised, Think Before You Speak don't just Say What You Think without considering the feelings of others. Reminds me of a book I read a while back. Anyway, if we all make this our watchword, so much terrible and hurtful words won't be spewed. Enjoy the rest of your day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Greenbullet(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
don87:
that is what we face abroad. nigeria that name is badluck now to us. u go same place for job with other africans they will take them n leave you. infact some companies made it a law not to recruit nigerians.
very true. how the mighty has fallen, we no longer command respect.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Greenbullet(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
jide219:
Blame in on the Igbos every day crime has spoil the image of this. Country
as much as you seem tribalisti,,you are not wrong the Igbo's are instrumental to ruining our image, if you think I am lying google "papa Philip" ,you will cry for Nigeria and the Igbo's
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by codemaniacs: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
k
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by shagaman: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
biggerboyc:
Its nice that he apologize. Nobody is invincible

I'm a graduate of accounting, I need a JOB. I'm willing to relocate to anywhere

Afganistan nkoo are u ready
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Dongreat(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Interesting! Guess I'll relocate to Jupiter then.

You mentioned some of the World Leading Peeps. Don't worry you dont need to mention so much as this doesn't have to be a competition. But there are still top leaders (few maybe) who aren't all you listed there.

There will always be someone with a difference. Hence, the reason for my first quote. "Set a standard above them". That's what I pursue. That's what I believe. I've met people like that, I look upto people like that.
Don't ask me to mention names.

Yes, we've got a large percentage of the "Benjamins" today. But there's nothing wrong in being different.

The world thinks you can't be a top player if you aint arrogant and aggressive as they'd want you to be. Trust me you can be!

I stand for Modesty, Firm-Spirit and Meekness!

Finally, your sentence I highlighted in bold, sure makes sense. And that's what I'm talking about, when I said you can be all that without being Aggressive/Arrogant.
I still chose not to use the words Arrogant/Aggressive. Maybe another word will do!

Peharps I was too vulgar with my choice of inspirational words. Maybe "Courageous should replace arrogance and perseverance for aggressive". I think it sounds soft and better.

Also I am one who respect others principle and ability to create new Winning formulas. If being gently toward competitors can still bring results, why not adopt same formula? As for me my undiluted courage has taken to places home and abroad, that I only dreamt of and it's a formula I don't intend to change until we start relocating to planet Jupiter, lol.

And please sweetheart when you intend to be different make sure it doesn't affect the "Benjamins" because it's what will still keep you in line and your values still multiplying in the eyes of mortal.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
The guy did not really lie sha, outside nigeria they know us more as scammers than the good things our people are doing. Don't see him as racist though, there are more black racists in nigeria than the whole world combined.

An employer can tell you worse things here than this guy said.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Odunharry(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
All those people shouting the most Popular football club in the world is Racist are either deluded or need to go to River to wash their head.

Anyone can own a site and call it whatever.. That's not even Man Utd official twitter handle.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by donodion(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
We will learn the hardway. Globally the name Nigeria always send different waves. Imagine the ending of a convo. Too bad!

We had better keep condemning the bad stuffs our citizens are doing, home and abroad. Unfortunate for the ade guy, perhaps he had never defraud anyone in his life, but for the fact he's a Nigerian have made him automatically slated on the "caution list".

We can keep consoling ourselves with " afterall we are not the only one"..... but there you have it...Nigerian Fake Prince,Nigerian Scammer, Nigerian Drug dealers, Nigeria Pimps....list goes on.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by VickyRotex(f): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dongreat:

Peharps I was too vulgar with my choice of inspirational words. Maybe "Courageous should replace arrogance and perseverance for aggressive". I think it sounds soft and better.

Also I am one who respect others principle and ability to create new Winning formulas. If being gently toward competitors can still bring results, why not adopt same formula? As for me my undiluted courage has taken to places home and abroad, that I only dreamt of and it's a formula I don't intend to change until we start relocating to planet Jupiter, lol.

And please sweetheart when you intend to be different make sure it doesn't affect the "Benjamins" because it's what will still keep you in line and your values still multiplying in the eyes of mortal.

Yes! I agree with Courage and Perseverance!

lol. Don't worry, It's not gonna affect them.
We're gonna win some of them over. You wont even need to relocate to Jupiter, who knows maybe you'll be one of the Benjamins we're gonna win over! lol.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Ndifereke: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Phlegmwash:
There's a reason MUFC is popularly referred to as 'the scum' in the UK, classless club, even more classless staffers. David took the moral high ground, so proud of him.

Stop typing what you don't know. That Twitter account is not Manchester United's official account. That's just one of the parody accounts on Twitter.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by CentaurXXV: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Damn! If I were David, I won't have blocked the nincompoop, I'd have insulted him so bad, to the extent he'd regret his existence.

#Crappy Mofo.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Dongreat(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes! I agree with Courage and Perseverance!

lol. Don't worry, It's not gonna affect them.
We're gonna win some of them over. You wont even need to relocate to Jupiter, who knows maybe you'll be one of the Benjamins we're gonna win over! lol.

Lol. Win me over? Lool. Well that's if your formula is more than thrice effective than mine because I am not done yet with improving mine. But then I was told "Never say Never", so you have a shot at it.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Phobia1: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
bigboyk:
David is mature. Paul is immature.
lol. simply put.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by jidxin(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ariel20:
He apologised already thouhh but this just goes to show the hate some of these idiots have for black.

What a stupid , stereotypical mindset? sad
sis u seems not to understand. ...he was forced to apologise. ...he still maintained his arrogance in a subtle manner....I think his superior forced him to do dat if I were d1 I will really take it up
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Phobia1: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
iyobs7:
If he stops there then he is a slowpoke... He should escalate the issue and watch that guy loose his job!!!
haha. why do that? he already apologized. He realised his mistakes and pleaded. what else? what will the naija dude gain if he loses his job? nothing. I believe u listen to sermon every Sunday if not everyday. We should learn to 4give and most times 4get
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Phobia1: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
thunderbabs:
He didn't mean the apology....looks like he was compelled to. Like there aren't fraudsters in his country.
I tire o. like say no be them teach us.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by curvilicious: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
DDeliverer:
"I don't commit fraud on a DAILY basis like you Nigerians do"

This oyibo spoke out of turn, but did he lie?
Criminals everywhere...left, right, centre.

Even our So called leaders are fraudsters..

Taah go and sit-down there
It is not enough for him shut d person up with such comment
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justdulla:

If i was the Oyinbo i would have even said more than that. Instead of the yeye applicant to shut up and write the goddam article, he was busy forming familiarity, unnecessarily lengthening the conversation. That is what pissed the man off, stupid comments, stuoid questions. Many Nigerians have got this I too know attitude whereas them know nothing. At the end of the day he didnt submit the article, instead of telling the man point blank that he wasnt good enough, he was busy gisting with him. I hate rubbish

Even after the guy insulted him? why are we like this? angry all in the name of looking for Job... how much will he be paid sef? you need to liberate yourself from mental slavery! how much is mufc even paying the guy and what is the assurance that even if he wrote a quality article, he will be chosen? bros grow sense! it is people like you who 's used to frolicking! there' s a thing called SELF ESTEEM that even money can't buy.
am a manutd fan & was disappointed to see this
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by VickyRotex(f): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dongreat:

Lol. Win me over? Lool. Well that's if your formula is more than thrice as effective as mine because I am not done yet with improving mine. But then I was told "Never say Never", so you have a shot at it.

Exactement! Just what I'd have responded with.
"Never say Never!" Yes, we can! Don't worry, I believe a shot at it will do!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Phobia1: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
emmyid:
Chai cry where are my E-warriors? Can we mobilized ourselves, head straight to Twitter and finish, I mean destroy, I mean bring down dis man dat just insulted our annoying but beloved country... He has bitten more Dan he can chew kiss insulting Nigeria is d last tin he shud have ever thought of... Chai!!! cry
Biko o, an eye 4 an eye nor too good o.
Just make him realise he messed up big time. lol
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by curvilicious: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
jidxin:
sis u seems not to understand. ...he was forced to apologise. ...he still maintained his arrogance in a subtle manner....I think his superior forced him to do dat if I were d1 I will really take it up

Will so take it up till he losses his job
That's d reason i can't settle in a white dominated country
Racism
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:
seriously d naija guy fvckd up, he just didnt know when to quit. the account owner said its remains 2 hours left till application closes yet he's still debating with the guy. would u do this if it were a big company recruiting and you start asking for some kind of leniency. its good the account owner later appologized
where is your sense bros, after being insulted he should continue? pls what's the assurance that if he had written the article, he would have been chosen?
please let's call a spade, a spade!!!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by buffalowings: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
shamecurls:
A ridicule I call this......

Nigerians need to start re-branding there image......

Rebranding?
So you agree that this country is a goner.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
curvilicious:

Will so take it up till he losses his job
That's d reason i can't settle in a white dominated country
Racism

whats your Twitter handle cos' am hell bent in seeing this guy pay for his racist and stereotypic response!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by curvilicious: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
hoover420:

Even after the guy insulted him? why are we like this? angry all in the name of looking for Job... how much will he be paid sef? you need to liberate yourself from mental slavery! how much is mufc even paying the guy and what is the assurance that even if he wrote a quality article, he will be chosen? bros grow sense! it is people like you who 's used to frolicking! there' s a thing called SELF ESTEEM that even money can't buy.
am a manutd fan & was disappointed to see this

This is d challenge pple are experiencing belittling themselves for employment
I agree there's unemployment but that wont make me not standout or take shit from a racist

I can imagine how he wldve been discriminating d guy if he had gotten d job with manu
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Realhommie(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hazkel:

Actually, it was David's exposure of the issue that prompted Paul to apologize for his wrong usage of words and not the other way round like you stated. Reading the article thoroughly, you will realize that David broadcasted their conversation before the apology. Moreover, I doubt that he, I mean David, would have done so if he had gotten an apology first.

Also, not taking sides on this issue, the whole scenario was not one that required such drama. It is to be assumed that David found out about the job ad at a late time, when it was almost closed. I honestly believe that the other candidates got a longer time frame for the job than 2 hours. Proper analysis of their conversation will lead one to understand thus: David never said it was impossible for him to do the job. Yes, he stressed that 2 hours was short but at the same time he insinuated that he could do it but the least that could be done for him was that the limited time allocated to him be considered when his application was being reviewed.
Now, you said he should have written a work and submitted. do you honestly think that after getting a reply like that that the man David would have had the will or determination to proceed with it? Writing is not just about jotting down a few words and viola! you are done. No. As a writer, whatever you write has great meaning to you. Words are not just speeding down a blank sheet, they are also being poured out from you. Writing is stringing words together, giving little and seamless words meaning by fusing them. Every writer has their own method, their own way, their muse. With some, they have to think for long periods but when they start putting the words down, the flow is continuous. And for others, as their hands move, the words flow out. And for yet another set, it is a combination of both. the fact that someone can write 10 articles in 2 hours does not mean another has to be capable of such. There is writing a piece that has quality and there is writing a piece that is worthless. David was simply discouraged and chose not to write.
On the part of Paul, he may have been stressed out and having to reply David strained him further but still, he should have tried to control it all. The sins of some should not be used to rub others. Everyone is not the same notwithstanding their origin.
A spoken word cannot be taken back and that is why it is said to never make decisions when angry. It is advised, Think Before You Speak don't just Say What You Think without considering the feelings of others. Reminds me of a book I read a while back. Anyway, if we all make this our watchword, so much terrible and hurtful words won't be spewed. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Interesting analysis, nicely put.. Kudos
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by blackprowler: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Icecomrade:
idiot

Why apologise after such a Racist comment?

Why was he particular about Nigerians.

What makes them feel better and more intelligent than Nigerians .

Scums.

I will rather not respond to that apology, except he admits to have written under the influence of drugs

You shall never know the truth; and hence you shall never be free. So people still use that "racist" cliché? Na wa o. Keep deceiving yourself. BLACK MAN IS STILL AN APE!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Dongreat(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Exactement! Just what I'd have responded with.
"Never say Never!" Yes, we can! Don't worry, I believe a shot at it will do!

I believe too. Nice chatting dear. Never imagined I would chat with someone exciting and just "WOW" here on what I call "Tribal Nairaland".
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by LorDBolton(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hazkel:

You're right it was after he made it public that the dude apologised

But sorry you're VERY wrong in everything else you typed.

I'm not a professional artiste, but I have songs

So basically If I DM don jazzy and he asks me if I'm a rapper?

My answer will be yes, but not professionally

When he asks to hear something I've penned down...THE REACTION OF ANY SANE PERSON will be to pick up his rhyme book, flip to his best piece, record a VN and send

Paul asked David in clear words---ARE U A WRITER
He said YES BUT NOT PROFESSIONAL

PAUL accepted his reply and asked to see something he'd written.

Now instead of the David to put forward an old piece he'd written he ordered his prospective employer to give him a topic... thats idiotic and smacks of ignorance

It means the David hasn't actually WRITTEN ANYTHING B4 , at least nothing remotely impressive

Worse still after being told he had 2 hours to do so instead of gettting down to work, he was whining...not just whites but every EMPLOYER hates it

Now lemme educate u, if ur creative process takes too long then you better become a novelist(who can use 1-3years to write a novel)

Jornalism isn't a laid back world, the best journalist move around with laptops sef cos even in the toilet, diner, cab they're typing cos of DEADLINE!

Most of the successful musicians, artists, entrepreneurs u see today had very limited time to deliver , what separates them from the rest is they weren't pessimists.

Nobody wants to hear how something can't be done...they wanna hear how it can be done!

There's no defence for the stupidity the David displayed, he has only served to embarrass this nation.

So who cares if he discovered the job ad late? In the real world NOBODY gets preferential treatment, unless they're connected o

So if you're late to exam hall...they will extend your test time? If you discover firstbank job ad late n rush to submit at a branch, they'll extend time so u draft a very good cover letter to attack to ur cv? Well better expect small smooching from the guy in charge of applications grin

Truth is that David is a prime example of everything wrong with this country, people are too sentimental, the David is obviously a talentless idiot who was ill prepared. And rather than accept responsibility he chose to sulk.

Hence that line where he said 'if u already have convincing writers... thats the part that pissed Paul off n made him begin his foul rant.

I have friends, relatives abroad...if you have yours then ask them...they'll tell u oyinbo man doesn't joke with TIME.

Pls don't give excuses for David, he's a disappointment to nigeria..

I ain't giving excuses for Paul, cos he's got no defence...whatever happens to him happens.

Enjoy your night

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Phobia1: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
kendrick9:
those yahoo boys defrauding whites are they ur leaders?. stop this hypocrisy abeg.....the average nigerian has a corrupt and fraudulent mindset
corrupt mindset instil in them by their leaders. Ur environment determines what you become

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Asked About Salary Preference / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.