Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (19777 Views)

Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Xway(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Gladiator1...

So,still wanna munch this one? grin

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

That's disgusting!!!

She's dirty cos I've never seen something like that!
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by brightalo17: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
I know 88% of ladies pants are always dirty....I overlook that dirtiness I like the girl.Op get me her contact I'll teach her how to keep it clean next time.

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
some girls are fine and sexy outside... but inside it is disgusting ...... just packageing ...gringrin

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by debque(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
jonaifame22:
Sniffs,sniffs, sniffs.......... Hmmmmmmnnnnn I love dat smell

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
brightalo17:
I know 88% of ladies pants are always dirty....I overlook that dirtiness I like the girl.Op get me her contact I'll teach her how to keep it clean next time.
just say U want her pant..... U want to snifff itgringrin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by makydebbie(f): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

well its true
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Smhsad
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by brightalo17: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
wizrose:
just say U want her pant..... U want to snifff itgringrin
Pant aside the girl no make sense to you?I even blame girls that still wear pants dis days sef.
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Oilwell(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

That's disgusting!!!

She's dirty cos I've never seen something like that!

Abeegii
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
brightalo17:
Pant aside the girl no make sense to you?I even blame girls that still wear pants dis days sef.
well shaaa!! I no blame the girl na change course am......grin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Blokifen:
now this is more disgusting.Eeeeeeeeeeew

lol. grin

ikr?
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by kingsley724(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
pretty chick there
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
what happened to pantyliners even though I doubt she's the one who posted that
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by daewoorazer(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cc PabloOmoEscobar

I know this ya kinda thread
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by jonaifame22(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Blokifen:
am disgusted at you reprehensibility
ok
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by brightalo17: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
wizrose:
well shaaa!! I no blame the girl na change course am......grin
No be nay change na so women dey
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Jadoskii(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
U sure she is not shittingg thru vvaagina
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Jadoskii(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
brightalo17:
so that u can wash her pant wit yo tongue
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
well its true
I'm not doubting you dear, I only doubt what's on your signature smiley
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Gladiator1: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Gladiator1...

So,still wanna munch this one? grin
WTF!!! This is disgusting shocked

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

I'm not doubting you dear, I only doubt what's on your signature smiley
Really? smiley
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
brightalo17:
No be nay change na so women dey
that lyf 4 Ugrin some bitches are not clearn
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? smiley
Yes of course..
Even if you're capable of helping yourself, you still need Jah to back it up wink
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guy's just rushing to comment like they really knew what happened. Don't believe every story you read online angry angry

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Azeequeen(f): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is more than dirty,she has a disease
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by uckennety(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
The pant is not dirty,the colour is peach cream.buhahahahaha
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Erums(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lawwwd... Im eating naaa
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't believe she actually post that online.

She cant be that silly undecided
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by LifeofAirforce1: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oh No
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Yes of course..
Even if you're capable of helping yourself, you still need Jah to back it up wink
Ofcos....smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.