Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,406 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (20055 Views)

Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Xway(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Gladiator1...

So,still wanna munch this one? grin

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

That's disgusting!!!

She's dirty cos I've never seen something like that!
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by brightalo17: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
I know 88% of ladies pants are always dirty....I overlook that dirtiness I like the girl.Op get me her contact I'll teach her how to keep it clean next time.

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
some girls are fine and sexy outside... but inside it is disgusting ...... just packageing ...gringrin

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by debque(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
jonaifame22:
Sniffs,sniffs, sniffs.......... Hmmmmmmnnnnn I love dat smell

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
brightalo17:
I know 88% of ladies pants are always dirty....I overlook that dirtiness I like the girl.Op get me her contact I'll teach her how to keep it clean next time.
just say U want her pant..... U want to snifff itgringrin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by makydebbie(f): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

well its true
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Smhsad
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by brightalo17: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
wizrose:
just say U want her pant..... U want to snifff itgringrin
Pant aside the girl no make sense to you?I even blame girls that still wear pants dis days sef.
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Oilwell(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

That's disgusting!!!

She's dirty cos I've never seen something like that!

Abeegii
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
brightalo17:
Pant aside the girl no make sense to you?I even blame girls that still wear pants dis days sef.
well shaaa!! I no blame the girl na change course am......grin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Blokifen:
now this is more disgusting.Eeeeeeeeeeew

lol. grin

ikr?
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by kingsley724(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
pretty chick there
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
what happened to pantyliners even though I doubt she's the one who posted that
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by daewoorazer(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cc PabloOmoEscobar

I know this ya kinda thread
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by jonaifame22(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Blokifen:
am disgusted at you reprehensibility
ok
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by brightalo17: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
wizrose:
well shaaa!! I no blame the girl na change course am......grin
No be nay change na so women dey
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Jadoskii(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
U sure she is not shittingg thru vvaagina
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Jadoskii(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
brightalo17:
so that u can wash her pant wit yo tongue
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
well its true
I'm not doubting you dear, I only doubt what's on your signature smiley
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Gladiator1: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Gladiator1...

So,still wanna munch this one? grin
WTF!!! This is disgusting shocked

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

I'm not doubting you dear, I only doubt what's on your signature smiley
Really? smiley
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
brightalo17:
No be nay change na so women dey
that lyf 4 Ugrin some bitches are not clearn
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? smiley
Yes of course..
Even if you're capable of helping yourself, you still need Jah to back it up wink
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guy's just rushing to comment like they really knew what happened. Don't believe every story you read online angry angry

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Azeequeen(f): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is more than dirty,she has a disease
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by uckennety(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
The pant is not dirty,the colour is peach cream.buhahahahaha
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Erums(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lawwwd... Im eating naaa
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't believe she actually post that online.

She cant be that silly undecided
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by LifeofAirforce1: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oh No
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Yes of course..
Even if you're capable of helping yourself, you still need Jah to back it up wink
Ofcos....smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (18+) / 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.