Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

US Blocks $550m Sani Abacha Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Blocks $550m Sani Abacha Loot (13014 Views)

Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: US Blocks $550m Sani Abacha Loot by GMBuhari: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
danjumakolo:
There was light,water, good roads and hospitals with drugs during abacha. His economic economic policies were okay despite the embargo.
Its very bad that he stole these monies.The cumulative amount if what abacha had stolen is not up to $$2b

But no one is talking of $16b that could be accounted for in the name of power fix.Is this because obj is still alive?
How about the various billions of dollars that was shared in the last elections and subsidy scams etc? A fraction of it,is the current $2b arms deal investigated.

To me abacha is %100 better than his successors

Only denziani $20B

Dasuki $2.1B plus another $80M special funds from GEJ

If indeed Abacha stole he's not as bad as PDP politicians

1 Like

Re: US Blocks $550m Sani Abacha Loot by enigma3000: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
before nko! I am still pain till tomorrow as your ineffectual buffoon wasted our good solid 6yrs of economy boom. Gej is a very big fool.

I wonder where you dey now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu North PDP Holds Senatorial District Mega Rally. Pictures / How Saraki Survived Four Years As Senate President Against All Odds / UNGA74: Buhari Meets President Sousa Of Portugal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.