Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako (3384 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by BiafranPound: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
The Chief Judge, Justice Binta Nyako who is handling the case of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have regretted presiding as the Chief Justice of the court in the case of Kanu, and three others. Dailytrust report.Justice Nyako tabled her regrets following the bad behaviour of the security agencies anytime Mazi Kanu appeared in court.Recall that Kanu was arraigned yesterday at the Abuja High Court.Following his arraignment, journalists and family members of Kanu were barred from gaining access into the court premises as the secret trial began.Also, a combined team of fully armed DSS, MobilePolice, and Prisons personnel, tanks and trained dogs was deployed during the hearing.Irked by the excessive profiling by security agencies, Justice Nyako warned the security agencies against the use of excessive force in handling of the defendants whenever they receivevisitors or appear in court.According to her,"I regret involving myself in this case, there is nothing special about these four persons. I am sending a message to the Attorney General of the Federation through the state counsel,"the judge said.Meanwhile, defence counsels Ifeanyi Ejiofor, and Maxwel Opara has filed a preliminary objection challenging the charges filed against the four persons.

source: http://www.otimestv.com/2017/01/breaking-biafra-i-regret-involving.html
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by DTOBS(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Let me call on the owner of this thread!!!

The f**k crew.. .

Op! Abi you think u re the owner of the thread... OYO!! !
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by prince9851(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a boss

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by ThinkSmarter: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
FG will surely give up in a short distance time.
it will be like Saraki's Case.
Except PMB don't want to contest the presidency again

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
BY THE TIME BIAFRA FINISH WITH NIGERIA THEY WILL BEGGING BIAFRA TO GO...... NIGERIA WILL FALL TO NOTHING....... NIGERIA WILL BE THE POOREST IN AFRICA..... BIAFRA WILL REDUCE NIGERIA TO NOTHING

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by darknetcom: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
BiafranPound:
The Chief Judge, Justice Binta Nyako who is handling the case of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have regretted presiding as the Chief Justice of the court in the case of Kanu, and three others. Dailytrust report.Justice Nyako tabled her regrets following the bad behaviour of the security agencies anytime Mazi Kanu appeared in court.Recall that Kanu was arraigned yesterday at the Abuja High Court.Following his arraignment, journalists and family members of Kanu were barred from gaining access into the court premises as the secret trial began.Also, a combined team of fully armed DSS, MobilePolice, and Prisons personnel, tanks and trained dogs was deployed during the hearing.Irked by the excessive profiling by security agencies, Justice Nyako warned the security agencies against the use of excessive force in handling of the defendants whenever they receivevisitors or appear in court.According to her,"I regret involving myself in this case, there is nothing special about these four persons. I am sending a message to the Attorney General of the Federation through the state counsel,"the judge said.Meanwhile, defence counsels Ifeanyi Ejiofor, and Maxwel Opara has filed a preliminary objection challenging the charges filed against the four persons.

source: http://www.otimestv.com/2017/01/breaking-biafra-i-regret-involving.html

wait a minute..

i saw no bad behavior of the security agencies...

but i saw a lot of bad behavior by kanu and friends...

make him come and destroy us na in handshells...oloshi...olori buruku..!... angry
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by darknetcom: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
ezenwajosh:
BY THE TIME BIAFRA FINISH WITH NIGERIA THEY WILL BEGGING BIAFRA TO GO...... NIGERIA WILL FALL TO NOTHING....... NIGERIA WILL BE THE POOREST IN AFRICA..... BIAFRA WILL REDUCE NIGERIA TO NOTHING

blablabla...come and destroy us na...

we are waiting since 2years na... angry...

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
If the Judge truly said this then she's an idi*ot.
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by morereb10: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
shot up
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by darknetcom: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
we saw on video how kanus friend was pushing a security agent around..

and you were clapping..wowww... shocked shocked..how strong... shocked shocked..

we dont have the right to protect our security agencies no more??... angry angry

ofcourse they would be in handshells after that incident... angry...
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by lazsnaira(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
THERE IS NO CASE AGAINST THE MAN. GOVERNMENT IS ONLY SCARED OF FREEING HIM

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by cirmuell(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by buffalowings: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
And which news site is this

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by knightsTempler: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guys are not smiling

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by darknetcom: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
which judge want to take over next..??..

he will only accept igbo judge abi??...

lets make okorocha to judge,let okorocha judge him....

ohhh my... shocked...
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by superstar1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ojukwus and Osus just like telling themselves fake and make-me-feel-good news.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by darknetcom: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
okorocha is igbo...

sooo...

whatever...give him a igbo judge...we dont care...

even if he gets released(what i dont believe after all rantings on youtube videos)..he will run back like marvel flash to london...

bye bye biafra...
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by darknetcom: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
a freedom fighter and a fraudster...

thats new... undecided
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by darknetcom: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
we shall see how long the international igbos are ready to support him...
Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by BiafranPound: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

wait a minute..

i saw no bad behavior of the security agencies...

but i saw a lot of bad behavior by kanu and friends...

make him come and destroy us na in handshells...oloshi...olori buruku..!... angry

Afonja man why? angry

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako by darknetcom: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
BiafranPound:
Afonja man why? angry

because ipob is a fraud...

ipob is kanus privat pursemoni....

(1) (Reply)

Channels Tv's Shameful Lie About Buhari Resuming Work / Significance Of Yesterday's Polls And How South South And South East May Vote / Why Are People Angry Over Buhari’s Picture? 'toothpicking Pics' Presidency Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.