Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

In The Face Of Recession, Lets Remember "Our Oga At The Top" - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Face Of Recession, Lets Remember "Our Oga At The Top" - Video (507 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Face Of Recession, Lets Remember "Our Oga At The Top" - Video by morereb10: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hahahahahaha, this video will forever remain dear in the heart of every Nigerian and will forever screen "why don't you give post to people who deserve it" in public offices. I hope we all remember the "Oga At The Top" video? Hope una never forget am.

Am just feeling a little bit down today i decided to catch fun and lo and behold, i stumbled upon the "Oga at the top" video and can't just stop laughing. Channels TV dey craze walahi. They really embarrassed this man and i believe they knew he didn't know the website and yet to persisted for him to say the website.

With this video, I have no doubt of the story they told us when we were still kids "that a certain Nigeria leader from the North was asked: which mineral resources does Nigeria possess and he replied, we have Panta, we have Qoke and we have sprite....hahahah. And to further strenghten my believe in that story, here comes to recent Dalung's antics.

Which way naija??

Checkout the video

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/in-face-of-recession-lets-remember-our.html

lalasticlala

Re: In The Face Of Recession, Lets Remember "Our Oga At The Top" - Video by sainty2k3(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
morereb10:
Hahahahahaha, this video will forever remain dear in the heart of every Nigerian and will forever screen "why don't you give post to people who deserve it" in public offices. I hope we all remember the "Oga At The Top" video? Hope una never forget am.

Am just feeling a little bit down today i decided to catch fun and lo and behold, i stumbled upon the "Oga at the top" video and can't just stop laughing. Channels TV dey craze walahi. They really embarrassed this man and i believe they knew he didn't know the website and yet to persisted for him to say the website.

With this video, I have no doubt of the story they told us when we were still kids "that a certain Nigeria leader from the North was asked: which mineral resources does Nigeria possess and he replied, we have Panta, we have Qoke and we have sprite....hahahah. And to further strenghten my believe in that story, here comes to recent Dalung's antics.

Which way naija??

Checkout the video

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/in-face-of-recession-lets-remember-our.html

lalasticlala

I learnt he is a good and very professional officer, what happened to him was just a coincidence

(1) (Reply)

What If Jonathan Was Truly A Hero Of Nigeria’s Democracy? / 'U Can Know Prices Of Goods If U Buy Them Urself':Orji Uzor Buys 4rm Road Seller / 21 States Spend N37.4b On Pension For 47 Ex-govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.