Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

"Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside (8214 Views)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by missvera(f): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
See fresh fish shocked
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Opakan2:

you're pretty than 90% of girls here remember?

puff puff of life tongue
no embarassed apologies,I don't remember.
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Opakan2: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
no embarassed apologies,I don't remember.

it's okay honey
when will I get fed those puffs of yours?
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Twaci(f): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Opakan2:
Twaci I was only playing with you.. you're natural and lovely
hope we're cool?
Yeah cheesy

It's okay really smiley
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Opakan2: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Twaci:
Yeah cheesy

It's okay really smiley

Thanks dear.. you're a darling
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by sinaj(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
ouzo1:
Sinaj this could be us but you are not seeing things my way
na u sabi tongue
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by brandydaniells(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
shocked all I could focuse on was the guys toe sandels.
I dislike sandels on guys lipsrsealed
I hate gummy bears

1 Like

Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
so does that change the price of a bag of a bag of rice in the market?
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
so does that change the price of a bag of rice in the market?
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by davidakenzy: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
that ass look like pure water

1 Like

Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by stinggy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
CaroLyner:
its not actually his property till they're married
she say na him get am, wetin concern u na? Is it ur ass

2 Likes

Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Emescot(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
money
Ah u sabi o gringrin
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by agrovick(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
If they are married, ba damuwa.
If they are not, they are both phoolish beings. Morality gone with the wind.
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by rattlesnake(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Any marraige fornication start fornication will end
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
People make mountains out of mole hills. What was he supposed to grab? Her leg?
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by stacyadams: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Twaci:
Who will grab mine like that now? sad
U RESEMBLE ONE CHIDINMA UZO

2 Likes

Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by SirMichael1: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

Why you telling this to us Who care about what you dislike or not? angry Infact, who you epp? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:41am On Jan 13, 2017
:Beautifu
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:41am On Jan 13, 2017
tongue beautiful picture
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Why you telling this to us Who care about what you dislike or not? angry Infact, who you epp? undecided
u obviously grin or u wouldn't have confronted me
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Emescot:
Ah u sabi o gringrin
wink

1 Like

Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Bahddo(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Twaci:
but you don't have na tongue
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by souloho19(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Twaci:
That sldnt be hard to find now
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by wizard007(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

Because the king doesn't eat onions, should the whole village despise it?

Abeg you never see correct sandal or your not just fashion savvy/conscious.

Na every time I go dey wear covered?
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2017
wizard007:

Because the king doesn't eat onions, should the whole village despise it?

Abeg you never see correct sandal or your not just fashion savvy/conscious.

Na every time I go dey wear covered?
I'm Black American and in our culture men don't wear sandels
Unless at home as houseshoes with socks
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by wizard007(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I'm Black American and in our culture men don't wear sandels
Unless at home as houseshoes with socks

So? If you like be a Caucasian, meanwhile I've seen several black Americans rock sandals well, Top fashion labels have them as models, so what are you saying?

If you don't like it agreed, you no sabi dress and I'm not ready to change that, don't bring culture into it.
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2017
wizard007:

So? If you like be a Caucasian, meanwhile I've seen several black Americans rock sandals well, Top fashion labels have them as models, so what are you saying?

If you don't like it agreed, you no sabi dress and I'm not ready to change that, don't bring culture into it.
Top fashion labels are made by who?
White Americans and or European inspired fashions .
They hire models who will wear anything for the job

Why are u so insistent? I don't know my own culture Its diffrent from yer's and that not a problem

In yer culture men wear sandels,OK.

But in mine they dont. Its not normal 2 me and I don't like it. Ok
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by SirMichael1: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
u obviously grin or u wouldn't have confronted me

Nope, all I see is a disheartening comment and an egocentric character. You saw beyond the main purpose of this thread (the picture) into what you dislike or not.

That in itself is shìt!
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Nope, all I see is a disheartening comment and an egocentric character. You saw beyond the main purpose of this thread (the picture) into what you dislike or not.

That in itself is shìt!
wow. U and that other poster must be guys who wear sandels and were offended by my post.

Well,honestly ull have to get over it.I didn't insult any1 or say anything ugly so......
Re: "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside by SirMichael1: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
wow. U and that other poster must be guys who wear sandels and were offended by my post.

Well,honestly ull have to get over it.I didn't insult any1 or say anything ugly so......

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Photos Of My Baby / Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…part 6(SEX STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.