Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) (8106 Views)

Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
Martina Big from Germany wants her breasts big "like the Titanic" and has also teased the Daily Star about another "extreme transformation" she's undergoing as she sets her sights on achieving a world record

A woman who reckons she has the biggest breasts in Europe has given herself an early Christmas present...even bigger boobs.

Barbie-obsessed Martina Big, whose tiny frame is dwarfed by her giant 32T assets, is on a mission to have the biggest boobs in the WORLD and has teased plans for another "extreme transformation".

This week she announced the "great news" that she had made her breasts even bigger - weeks after undergoing another boob-boosting op.

"I had a really big fill up (breast augmentation) just before Christmas," said Martina, whose natural cup size was a 32D.

"I like it very much when my breasts get bigger, Biggger and BIGGGGGER and rounder and firmer."

Donning a festive jumper, Martina unveiled her super-sized boobs and added: "Now they are really huge, but this size is not enough for me.

"I will continue to pump my breasts bigger until they are huge - like the Titanic."

Martina is however keeping tight-lipped to the Daily Star over what her new secret transformation entails.

"I'm pretty sure 2021 will bring lots of big things," she said.

Martina's expandable implants are inflated by a doctor using saline solution via a valve under her armpit.

Despite her ginormous boobs bringing her so much joy, she now can't even put her seat belt on in the car and uses a belt extender.

"At first it was a shock to me that my seat belt no longer fits, but I found a solution," she said.

"But that won't stop me from further enlarging my breasts. Because I want to double the world record for the largest breasts."

Martina also has to sleep on her back or use lots of pillows to prop her body up if she lies on her front.

She "trains her back regularly" so doesn't suffer back pain.

And she pays for her surgery using money from modelling and TV appearances.

She first decided to boost her natural 32D bra size after becoming obsessed with looking like a Barbie.

In May 2012, she had her legs, hips, and waist narrowed. A couple of months later, she had a nose job and lips fillers, as well as porcelain veneers fitted.

Meanwhile, the former air hostess, who lives in Germany with supportive husband Michael, revealed two years ago she wanted to be identified as an African black woman.

She was born white with blonde hair but has boldly stated that she is helping to empower black women with her own appearance following radical tanning injections to change the colour of her skin.

She even travelled to Kenya to be baptised with a new Swahili name - Malaika Kubwa, which means Big Angel - and said she wanted to live as a ‘true African woman.’

Her husband Michael - who she has been dating since she was 17 - also loves her look.

She raised eyebrows when she said any children born to her and Michael will be born black, with no medical intervention required to reassign their race.

Speaking on This Morning last year, she said: "My children will be black. We are not having plans, but I am discussing with my doctor to see if my body is okay, will I be able to breastfeed, what the baby will look like.

"I'm trying to think genetically how that is possible," Holly Willoughby pointed out. "If you give birth to a white child will you somehow think it’s not connected to you?"

"No," Martina shot back.

"It's a mix of Michael and me. I'm pretty sure it will be black or milk chocolate or a little bit light, it doesn't matter."

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/woman-biggest-breasts-europe-unveils-23200489

1 Like

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by macrodata(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Okopichooo!
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
This one must have down syndrome...

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by dawnomike(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Eeeya... Sorry madam

1 Like

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by decatalyst(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Las las, wahala for who get extra large watermelons for chest. grin grin

Double wahala for who get agbalumo (African cherry) for chest grin grin grin
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by uniqueuser(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mtcheeew

1 Share

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by SKhanmi: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Who else thinks the barbie pix looks more like an ...... The face in general sef,let's ignore the mess in the cranium
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by fuckaholic25(f): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
one boob is equivalent to my head!!
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by jimmychang: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Why all the whole news dey Bleep up my mental cool
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27am On Dec 23, 2020
"I like it very much when my breasts get bigger, Biggger and BIGGGGGER and rounder and firmer."
........and BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.

So help you Lawd, Cossy's Big Step-Aunty!!!

What an achievement in life!! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by Ghostrye: 5:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Which kind of nightmare is this gan

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by kambili999(f): 6:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Chineke nna.

Different levels of madness undecided
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by mattmogan88: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Maserati boobs is bigger than this na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by TANID(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2020
It's Her Life
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Is this not a disease?
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by CandyOps(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
This one must have down syndrome...

Nah mehn. I think the right word medical term for it is insomnia. Shii sounds crazy

1 Like

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by CandyOps(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Only twice have a had the previlege of having a close encounter with such wonders.

the first was a day I walked into ShopRite with an uncle.

It was a cloudy Saturday morning.. and just standing right there on the fresh bread section was a middle-aged woman on a gray Tee.. and behind those cotton T-shirt were the biggest set of mammary glands I've ever set eyes on.

The 2nd was in secondary skl. Mrs Ocho a.k.a cowbell our milk. Those were indelible moments in my life
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2020
mattmogan88:
Maserati boobs is bigger than this na undecided
MA NIGGAH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by Gadafii: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2020
ugleee

as i take like blezz so, this things cant even give me erection, rubbish angry
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by blinking001(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Lol. Big boobs with small brain
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
A
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by Lilpen3758: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congrats ma'am
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by Rrex99(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ugly and distasteful sad
Re: Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) by favor914: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lilpen3758:
Congrats ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.