Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. (3149 Views)

Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
A gentleman doesn't call a lady a slut.
Did you know that?.
I have entertained you enough. I don't want to get involved with you but you keep pushing me cheesy

And I ask why the uneccesaary dramas I am not efcc o tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:

Long ago.
Chai, may his soul TIP cry
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
DESNAT:
I have entertained you enough. I don't want to get involved with you but you keep pushing me cheesy

And I ask why the uneccesaary dramas I am not efcc o tongue
who's pushing you?, did i mention you yesterday?, i probably won't have if you hadn't mentioned her.
EmperorLee:

He didn't abuse her either, he only stated his opinion like everyone else. If it didn't go down well with the girl, she would have alerted the mods or are you a mod now ?
Judge emperor!, i would have report him if i was one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by greatness22(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice ride Op cool

Continue to rest in His Bossom Freemandave.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
who's pushing you?, did i mention you yesterday?, i probably won't have if you hadn't mentioned her
lol your actions since I mentioned her, typically displays what sluts do. They defend each other.

If you think you can continue to converse with me with that disfigured flat plank showing on your profile, you are making a very sweet mistake.

Have a sweet night rest dearie. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by uzuede4(f): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op what are you feeling like Op what are you feeling like
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
DESNAT:
lol your actions since I mentioned her, typically displays what sluts do. They defend each other.

If you think you can continue to converse with me with that disfigured flat plank showing on your profile, you are making a very sweet mistake.

Have not abused you and yet my words stroke a nerve.
While you're at the business of calling ladies sluts, don't forget you have a mother and probably a sister.

You're referring to them man!, not me.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by EmperorLee(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Have not abused you and yet my words stroke a nerve.
While you're at the business of calling ladies sluts, [b]don't forget you have a mother[/b]and probably a sister.

You're referring to them man!, not me.

Referring to his sisters or even girlfriend could have sufficed, but his Mum ? Come on that's extremely rude. The funniest thing is that you are always quick to insult people's mum, makes me wonder if .......
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Referring to his sisters or even girlfriend could have sufficed, but his Mum ? Come on that's extremely rude. The funniest thing is that you are always quick to insult people's mum, makes me wonder if .......
My dear!, keep liking and sharing his comments when your league member tag ladies "sluts".

I could even be more than rude when pushed beyond my elastic limits, what makes you think his mum should be exempted?, she's a lady like myself.

Deal with that!.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Aniker(f): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
DESNAT:
Aniker, is this the boy?

They have similar occupation #streets
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by EmperorLee(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
My dear!, keep liking and sharing his comments when your league member tag ladies "sluts".

I could even be more than rude when pushed beyond my elastic limits, what makes you think his mum should be exempted?, she's a lady like myself.

Deal with that!.

Hell yeah, i am liking and sharing his posts, how's that a crime?

And no, she is more of a woman than you would ever be because i am sure she doesn't jump to insult other people's mothers, that's too low, even for you.

Deal with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
What's up? wink
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hell yeah, i am liking and sharing his posts, how's that a crime?

And no, she is more of a woman than you would ever be because i am sure she doesn't jump to insult other people's mothers, that's too low, even for you.

Deal with that.
The difference between us is, she has children while i don't have one...that's the only difference.

Deal with that again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by greatness22(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
The difference between us is, she has children while i don't have one...that's the only difference.

Deal with that again.
Good evening Herbie.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by EmperorLee(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:

Deal with that again.

And I wonder again, how would you raise one when you finally birth one? To insult other people's mother like his/her own mother did ? I only pray karma doesn't hit you so bad and make your kids insult you like you always do to other people's, or maybe i don't pray so.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Aniker(f): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
DESNAT:

you kept calling me a slut.. Which one of these am responsible for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
you kept calling me a slut.. Which one of these am responsible for
which do you prefer
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

And I wonder again, how would you raise one when you finally birth one? To insult other people's mother like his/her own mother did ? I only pray karma doesn't hit you so bad and make your kids insult you like you always do to other people's, or maybe i don't pray so.
You're playing the victim game mr.
Whenever a man calls a lady a slut he should have it at the back of his mind that he's indirectly abusing his mother.

You wonder?, please don't cos i would teach my sons not to abuse women for any reason: that's the kind of mother i want to be.

Now, au revoir!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Aniker(f): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
DESNAT:
which do you prefer
good-night

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
good-night
same to you dear., but make sure you go along with that mentally ill patient up there.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by EmperorLee(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
You're playing the victim game mr.
Whenever a man calls a lady a slut he should have it at the back of his mind that he's indirectly abusing his mother.

You wonder?, please don't cos i teach my sons not to abuse women for any reason: that's the kind of mother i want to be.

Now, au revoir!.

How can you give what you don't have ? I'd implore you try and acquire that first before you start thinking of teaching someone else.

And lastly, a right-thinking lady will never be quick to insult a fellow lady, a mother at that.

Only ----- do that.

C'est bon.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
The only mentally ill patient i see on here is a boy whose mum failed to give proper tutelage.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Fugly embarassed
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
The only mentally ill patient i see on here is a boy whose mum failed to give proper tutelage.

Enough Twinnie angry
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Enough Twinnie angry
Was only returning the favour. grin cheesy

Alright love!. kiss
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by CplusJason: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Was only returning the favour. grin cheesy

Alright love!. kiss
grin
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
CplusJason:
grin
Lol.
Some peeps feel they know me, delusional lot.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by CplusJason: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Lol.
Some peeps feel they know me, delusional lot.
cool
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
CplusJason:
cool
Abeg this one na night, remove the sunshade. cheesy grin
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by CplusJason: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Abeg this one na night, remove the sunshade. cheesy grin
That's not a sun shade. It's a dangerous weapon. cool
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Good for you then, Vladimir Puttin. cheesy grin
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Dangerous weapon got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hook Up For A Serious Relationship Through Whatsapp Group / To The Ladies!!! / Why Are White Billionaires Increasingly Shopping For Black Women As Gilrlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.