Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. (3126 Views)

Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Freeman50(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Still ballin' the streets.

#hustlersanthem

Holla!

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy grin

Gee Boiy... Working Boiy... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Poorboy: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hahahahaha wetin do ur leg?
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker, is this the boy?

They have similar occupation #streets
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Make person do waitin with the pics?.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Freeman50(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Poorboy:
Hahahahaha wetin do ur leg?
lolz, Papi....they are in good condition oooo.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
DESNAT:
Aniker, is this the boy?

They have similar occupation #streets
Free her.
Your comment on that thread was disappointing.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by vedah: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just remembered Freemanam with this your moniker. sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Effeminate men everywhere cry
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:

But half the man!
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Poorboy: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Freeman50:
lolz, Papi....they are in good condition oooo.
hahahaha u go borrow me ur car may i take go see one babe wey dey give me tough time?
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Twaci(f): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:
I swear you read my mind. I typed these exact words but decided to let it go.

I miss Freemanan cry
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by ouzo1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one baba
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by vedah: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

But half the man!

He was smart... Not this!
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Awon ti street#cameraman cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by vedah: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Twaci:
I swear you read my mind. I typed these exact words but decided to let it go.

I miss Freemanan cry
I miss the Nigga so much, his comments.

Its sad sha.. death! smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by hordhunharyor(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Enjoy bro
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:

For real, I miss his comments cry
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Free her.
Your comment on that thread was disappointing.
smiley but if you had resisted the temptation to quote me now, I would have totally forgotten that I said the truth yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Freeman50(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Poorboy:
hahahaha u go borrow me ur car may i take go see one babe wey dey give me tough time?
sure.... don't think it's a big deal.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Poorboy: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Freeman50:
sure.... don't think it's a big deal.
na so
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by vedah: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Brightwood:

For real, I miss his comments cry
sigh!

May his soul continue to rest in perfect peace. sad

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
DESNAT:
smiley but if you had resisted the temptation to quote me now, I would have totally forgotten that I said the truth yesterday.
The truth you felt was the truth, or the truth you got applauded for calling a lady a slut?, which truth did you speak?.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
The truth you felt was the truth, or the truth you got applauded for calling a lady a slut?, which truth did you speak?.
shocked Hey lady, take it slow on this gentleman, he is faint hearted. grin grin

cheesy What do you want
You are beginning to your boundaries o undecided
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by EmperorLee(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:

You have done worse, far worse. So allow the dude.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
DESNAT:
shocked Hey lady, take it slow on this gentleman, he is faint hearted. grin grin

cheesy What do you want
You are beginning to your boundaries o undecided
A gentleman doesn't call a lady a slut.
Did you know that?.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

You have done worse, far worse. So allow the dude.
Yap!, when bitches fight anything goes.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by EmperorLee(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Yap!, when bitches fight anything goes.

Same way the dude can also use any kind of word on anyone, it's his decision to make and solely his.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Same way the dude can also use any kind of word on anyone, it's his decision to make and solely his.
She didn't abuse him to warrant that.
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by firstking01(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:
Did he kick bucket?
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by EmperorLee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
She didn't abuse him to warrant that.

He didn't abuse her either, he only stated his opinion like everyone else. If it didn't go down well with the girl, she would have alerted the mods or are you a mod now ?
Re: Check Out The Recent Pictures Of A Nairalander. by vedah: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
firstking01:
Did he kick bucket?

Long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Them Young, please advice. / How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot / Kenya Female MP Caught In Bed With Colleague Lawmaker Chopping Themselves- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.