Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries (7951 Views)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2019

A man is in need of serious help after revealing that his wife has been denying him sex as he now begs for it. 

A Nigerian man has revealed the dilemma he has found himself in as his wife has refused to offer him his conjugal rights. While asking for help on what to do, the man revealed that he begs his wife just to sleep with her.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/since-i-lost-my-job-i-now-beg-my-wife.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by SmellingAnus(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Don't you know that lack of money makes the pussy very dry... undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha

This children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
grin
SmellingAnus:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by sodiqapril(m): 2:24am On Jun 09, 2019
lock up, masturbate till u get your life together..when you have money make her pay for every single shxt she did to you...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:

1 Share

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Seriously? In marriage, no spouse owns his or her body. Since you still provide for the family (even if you can't), your wife has NO right to deny you sex (except she is sick, tired).

But the Bros, how is your bedroom skills I dont think if you are skilled that she would reject you. Are you the mechanical husband (do and get up)? No pre-intimacy and touch her sensitive zones, your your tongues well, and before you know, she would be begging you to "do".

Lastly, in these days that most people are influenced by what they see on Instagram and other social media platforms, people tend to be affected by fake lives of others. Call her, sit her down and talk with her. If need be, tell her to (and you too should) keep phones away while together.

1 Like

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Liliyann(f): 5:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Shameless man!
Is sex your next point of action? undecided
What stops you from looking for something to do?
This is exactly one of the reasons why i can't marry struggling guys!
Always complaining!
Never satisfied!
Always finding fault!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by ikemesit4477: 5:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Women are scum! only money and gift makes them wet! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Raalsalghul: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Shameless man!
Always complaining!
Never satisfied!
Always finding fault!
How do struggling guys correlate with the story above?
Can't you read that the dude had a job before and is still able to provide for his family while unemployed.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Deepfeel(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Shameless man!
Always complaining!
Never satisfied!
Always finding fault!
Is it forbidding for women to work and be breadwinners in their families? She should work too right?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by micynute94(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Shameless man!
Always complaining!
Never satisfied!
Always finding fault!

If you're doing OK financially and not in anyway struggling or counting on others for your survival... Then you're free to do as you like.. Any oda thing is hypocrisy ma'am.

16 Likes

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Skmoda360(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is it forbidding for women to work and be breadwinners in their families? She should work too right?
Just leave her...she doesn't read the story at all and her thinking faculty doesn't tell her that the man wasnt completely a reck...most women don't think twice they only think once and act on it.... undecided undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Deepfeel(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2019
Skmoda360:

Just leave her...she doesn't read the story at all and her thinking faculty doesn't tell her that the man wasnt completely a reck...most women don't think twice they only think once and act on it.... undecided undecided
She has a very typical Nigerian girls mentality, marrying a rich man is a lifetime achievement for them, they have no dream or career of their own than being a rich man's first ,second or even seventh wife

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Skmoda360(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Deepfeel:

She has a very typical Nigerian girls mentality, marrying a rich man is a lifetime achievement for them, they have no dream or career of their own than being a rich man's first ,second or even seventh wife
Most Nigerian women are total liability to any man in the world.....Just remember this undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Omo me done tire to hear all these stories about women.. it's doin my head in
Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by amakadihot87(f): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2019
My own point is that the man should check well and see if he has offended his wife in any way,when women are bitter they refuse sex.......... moreover marital sex always gets to a point when it becomes boring.........at that time all a couple should do is to forget sex for sometime ,after the break sex can have some new spark......... mostly women that makes phone their companion lack communication,if you discuss and chat with your wife always she wount remember her phone

2 Likes

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nasa28(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Shameless man!
Always complaining!
Never satisfied!
Always finding fault!

A comfortable guy can become a struggling guy tomorrow and vice versa.

Understand that first. Mind you, men don't even like marrying struggling women these days.

13 Likes

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by hamid6249: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Your sense don run away from you
Liliyann:
Shameless man!
Always complaining!
Never satisfied!
Always finding fault!

9 Likes

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by abayomi27(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Baba the table hasn't stopped turning yet that i know. why not channel your mind off sex for now and get something doing. Then see your girl returning you pvsy back to you willingly

1 Like

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by xapo(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Shameless man!
Always complaining!
Never satisfied!
Always finding fault!
And that is why you will remain single..............if God help you na baby mama you ko be las las.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Seriously? In marriage, no spouse owns his or her body. Since you still provide for the family (even if you can't), your wife has NO right to deny you sex (except she is sick, tired).

But the Bros, how is your bedroom skills I dont think if you are skilled that she would reject you. Are you the mechanical husband , do and get up)? No pre-intimacy and touch her sensitive zones, your your tongues well, and before you know, she would be begging you to "do".

Lastly, in these days that most people are influenced by what they see on Instagram and other social media platforms, people tend to be affected by fake lives of others. Call her, sit her down and talk with her. If need be, tell her to (and you too should) keep phones away while together.
The woman is smart Jare, sex should be the least of his worries because he can impregnate her, can he afford a pregnancy, much less a child while he is jobless? At least she is giving him once a month. so who is now footing the bills? the woman? Abeg the man should go and find a job or start a business instead of focusing on what is between his legs
Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
The woman is smart Jare, sex should be the least of his worries because he can impregnate her, can he afford a pregnancy, much less a child while he is jobless? At least she is giving him once a month. so who is now footing the bills? the woman? Abeg the man should go and find a job or start a business instead of focusing on what is between his legs

For that long Is the OP not providing for them? Read the post again, o Feministicqueentongue
Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

For that long Is the OP not providing for them? Read the post again, o Feministicqueentongue
i am not a feminist all you simple minded men will call any educated woman whose viewpoint is different from yours a feminist. you actually refused to answer my question, can he take care of the extra responsiblity of a pregnancy if it comes in? condom can burst o.

1 Like

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Phenomenal16(f): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

But the Bros, how is your bedroom skills I dont think if you are skilled that she would reject you. Are you the mechanical husband , do and get up)? No pre-intimacy and touch her sensitive zones, your your tongues well, and before you know, she would be begging you to "do".

.. The ancestors av spoken... My exact thoughts though.... Biko chop knuckles
Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Phenomenal16(f): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2019
She never loved her man... Simple... Wives with benefit...

If she is concerned abt getting pregnant.. Let her use contraceptive or protection. ... She has no rights whatsoever to refuse unless she's sick n tired.... All these guys getting married to slay queens.. Beware.. Marriage is not a joke

7 Likes

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2019
To the frustrated husband;

Don't frustrate yourself unnecessarily because your woman denies you sex. Thankfully, you already have two kids. That is reasonably okay.

I know you've been talking and begging all this while so no need of telling you to beg again.

Focus on your kids and work more to give them sound education. No be children you dey find again... Search for an opeke that is not ready for marriage and keep having protected sex.

My guy no give yourself hypertension. If you die today, that woman will be greased by another within a week.

Stop looking down on yourself. Face your fear and before you know it, she go correct herself. If she like make she waka... Guy, no kill yourself! You owe your kids. Don't allow anyone to push you to the wall. Also start going out the more, stop staying indoors.... depression is real. You go just die for nothing... A word they say....

2 Likes

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by kense88: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Skmoda360:

Most Nigerian women are total liability to any man in the world.....Just remember this undecided
Believe me, a typical Nigerian lady would never succed in a relationship, outside the shores of this country, with this there silly mentality. How can a human be so cruel towards someone she claims to love, simply because he is unfortunate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2019
well channel your energy to getting a job...
let her refusal be the motivation to going out there and getting a job.

this is the sad reality of most homes in naija....
that exercise is mainly used to quench their own thirst and ask for money!

only few are decent enough to understand that the thirst can be mutual. ...

when u have money she'll come back running...
as for the thirst, I just hope one young chap out there isn't quenching it for free!
Re: Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries by pocohantas(f): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Nasa28:

A comfortable guy can become a struggling guy tomorrow and vice versa.

Understand that first. Mind you, men don't even like marrying struggling women these days.

Men do not like marrying struggling women, but men take these decisions with their egos and dicks. Their ego loves struggling women.

So, men will keep on marrying struggling women. Struggling women will remain covered!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / Nigerian Men And Older Women / When You Ask Your Man To Leave You Alone And He Actually Does (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.