Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

@mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (35429 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by emorse(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

They've made up for what? It's either you're just spewing words because you wanna show off grammar or you're a really bad student of history. Help yourself out and read about slavery. Read about the atrocities committed. Google pictures and see first hand the humiliation and dehumanization suffered by your forebears. Then come back and tell us how you think they have "made up" for the past.

You see bro, your expanding this discussion unnecessarily. Afam4eva never approved the insult. He only pointed out that we don't treat ourselves any better and as such cannot demand anything from the white man without appearing hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
www.positivenaija.com - positive progress, success and achievements associated with Nigeria and Nigerians in every field of humanity!
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by emorse(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by otemanuduno: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2017
5starmilitant:
He got served. cheesy

*EVEN THE BIBLE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR "MMM" TO RE OPEN ON 14 OF JANUARY 2017!!*
Ezra 6:19
"And the children of the captivity kept the
passover upon the FOURTEENTH day of the first month". cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bible must be high on weed for calling you guys "Children of Captivity". They captured the minds of you guys with the Bible, I guess.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by nom44311: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I see no reason why all Africans should not be made to bow down and worship the 21st century white man. The white man has done a lot of evil in the past but they have more than made up for it and are still trying to do so by encouraging fairness and discourage bias of any kind. Over there people are held accountable for what they say to other people. If that editor was a Nigerian and said those horrible thing about another tribe, we would have seen people from his tribe cheering him on and saying that the other tribe deserves it. You will also see the newspaper he works for coming out to tell us that his comments were mis-interpreted. That he meant to say "God bless you" and not "God punish you" as if we're illiterates that no longer understand English. Kai.

I totally agree with you...The white man may have reservations about the blacks especially Africans but he has learned to bottle it up and project an unbiased and objective approach to same. I recall my first visit to the US, right from the airport is was virtually pampered n treated to smiles all around. I had to be reminded by my host to not be overly taken...yes I agree we blacks are more racist, tribalistic and biased than the average white.

1 Like

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Ioannes:

They've made up for what? It's either you're just spewing words because you wanna show off grammar or you're a really bad student of history. Help yourself out and read about slavery. Read about the atrocities committed. Google pictures and see first hand the humiliation and dehumanization suffered by your forebears. Then come back and tell us how you think they have "made up" for the past.

I'd only ask you questions to prove your stupidity.

1. Who were the people kidnapping traveling parties, unsuspecting pedestrians, wandering children, and selling captives of war?

Blacks were the ones that kidnapped blacks and sold to whites. Our kings profited from the slave trade. What did they do with the money they made from selling their fellow kinsmen? I dare you to find an account of white men raiding village after village and packing blacks to the New world. Every account is about blacks doing the finding. The capitalist Europeans needed cheap labor and the chiefs and slave raiders where ready to offer it to them.

And while you're at it, who stopped slave trade? Was it the blacks or the whites?

Or maybe you skipped the part of history where Her Majesty the Queen had to station HM royal navy ships in the seas to stop ships conveying slaves after the abolishment and re settling them in today's Freetown in Sierra Leone.

Yes, even after the abolishment, the blacks you want to absolve of all wrongdoing were still kidnapping their kinsmen and selling them to the whites.

I don't blame you really. All you prolly know starts and ends on Nairaland. Blacks are still being killed in the US by none other than those who are supposed to protect them. You stand there telling us they've made up. They've made up indeed.

Go to the statistics and check which ethnicity in the entire US (a very diverse country) kills more people of the same ethnicity? Black on black killing are through the roof. And while it's shameful that white cops often go overboard, let's not pretend that blacks in America have such a terrific reputation. Where is the homicide capital in the US?

And with the awareness raised by the BLM campaign, are the whites not doing something about the scourge? Pray tell, what has the black community done about the drugs, crime, gang activities, and drop out rates of blacks in the US? You lots are despicable, always looking for someone to blame.

Or is it not in the same America that Ben Carson became a neurosurgeon? Or do you want me to give you a list of successful black people in the US? Or why do you think Black cops killing black guys is less graver than white cops killing black guys?

Like I said, you need to leave your village and broaden your horizon. Worse happens in the West. It's people like you that thinks the roads in D.C or NY are paved with gold. You think everything about the West is perfect.
In fact if you're left on your own you'll worship the white man as a god of some kind.
Who's to say you're not even worshipping them already.

Really, you are asking me to broaden your horizon and you think the entire West starts and ends in DC or NY? Christ on his cross!

Have you heard about prisons closing in the Netherlands and Norway. Or are those countries not in the West?

Take out the blacks and hispanics in the prison system in America and tell me what the prison population would be, you dimwit!

Who says anywhere is perfect? But I sure as hell prefer DC and NY to even Abuja or Lagos. Even you as a clown know what option to pick if given between DC and Abuja.

Lol. Hilarious thou art. Do you know that they used to hang slaves for as little an "offence" as sleeping with his wife on the "wrong day"

Do you know that when slaves were being shipped from Africa, that if the the ship hit a storm instead of throwing luggage overboard to lighten the ship they threw slaves instead?

Do you know that in the American sugarcane plantations, black slaves had their mouths padlocked, as in with real padlocks, so they won't eat from the sugar cane plantations?

Do you know that Africans were occasionally placed in spacious cages with baboons and other species of apes like the rhesus monkies just to entertain whites?

Do you know that they used to hunt blacks like you would hunt hares or deers? And when I say hunt, I mean set dogs on them before they were eventually shot.

Do you know that there is no compensation ever that can satisfy the atrocities committed against Africans? Because future generations like you are still reeling from the psychological side-effects of slave trade that makes you detest your own kind and agree with all the white man says even if he is cursing you.

You gladly lick the spittle off from the floor where he deposits it.
You'd gladly kiss his ass all day long because Lord White is always right.

Yea.

And at that same time period was when the Oba of Benin was buried with the heads of 2000 slaves.

You bloody hypocrite.

How were the slaves in Africa treated? Yes, the slaves in your palaces and owned by free men in Africa?

The white man evolved. They too like you were ones cave dwelling men. But in less than 1500 years they moved from brutish mud-slinging brats to modern, thoughtful civil beings, whereas it's been 10,000 years in Africa (Africa is the cradle of mankind no? While the Europeans were migrating, we sat our asses down in the continent and decided to be worthless for 10,000 years). 10,000 years and we need aids to run our continent, else millions of babies will die before they are born.

Look at you sitting all high and mighty passing a verdict on what happened at a time when your ancestors were still wearing leaves, and committing pogroms and genocides over such things as little as arguments in a marketplace.

You complain about the whites treating blacks as worse than animals. Please, how did the black slave raiders treat the blacks they captured? You self-righteous pig.

You are the one actually living in hell.

I can't imagine a life like yours that sees the white man as his god.
Every nation on earth have their own challenges. The man that insulted the David is probably from some eastern European country judging from his name, an area notorious for corruption.

People like you allow the white man to write your stories for you.

You feel like you're in paradise if a white man so much as glances your way.

See yourself, jumping to attention to agree with him that you're a complete waste of space and that you don't deserve to breathe the oxygen you're breathing and even the skin on your back, you don't deserve. And you're smiling clapping for him, summersaulting in ecstasy because a white man has noticed you.

Guys better wake up and stop dreaming that you're Jews, your escape from reality.

Sit down and meditate on the insult very well. If only you know what the man meant by the insult, the end of a rope might look attractive to you.

He takes a whole people to the cleaners, most of them good, hardworking and trying to make a living just like the average white man in his country and you see nothing wrong in it.

In case you are not aware, whatever ills that are abound in the African society is a handiwork of you and I.

Folks dreaming that if they got their country they would turn it into paradise be fooling themselves.

So instead of asking me what we blacks have done for ourselves, ask yourself what you've done in your own little corner.

Pan-African ramblings of a very shallow mind.

You call what is happening in Africa challenges? Can you listen to yourself talk? The endemic corruption, endless conflicts and wars, widespread poverty, mindboggling starvation and diseases. You call that challenges?

Is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep well at night.

You say we should not let the white man tell stories about us? Yet the history of the civil war is not taught in Nigerian schools?

We are yet to decide where Oduduwa came from or where the Igbo ppl actually migrated from? How many celebrated Nigerian historians do you know of? What have we used the multiple stories that have been written for? How have we applied it to strengthen our identity?

Is anyone stopping Africans from telling our own story? Chimamanda writes for the New York Times for crying out loud. Things fall apart is translated to over 50 languages. The whites even create a platform for African writers to tell their side of the story, and they are willing to listen. They are still listening.

Yet you are here in the stratosphere that your high horse has taken you, dismissing anything that doesn't play into your leftist hogwash.

Now you are asking me what I've done in my little corner. This post trying to put a kibosh on your entitlement mentality is me doing something, you undiscerning twa.t. Or do you think we are going anywhere with people reasoning like spoilt brats who think the world should bow to them because of their skin color. Totally undeserving of respect.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by felixomor: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Just like i suggested on the first page i saw it.
I knew heads will roll, if the FA got to know.
Good, the organization even acted before FA heard of it.

I really wonder what the Bienkowski guy was thinking.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by davidif: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2017
LordAdam7:

Here where we even siphon aid coming from the West, someone who probably survived because of subsidized Malaria drug is asking for respect.

Make him dey wait. We have everything we need to succeed (from the human resources to the mineral resources), yet we are still looking for people to blame for our inadequacies. Buhari (a septuagenarian) just wrote a letter to a 15-yr old Nobel laureate yesterday to formally explain why the Chibok girls have not being rescued, and some punk typing in a cubicle he calls a room is saying he will spill his blood before he bows to white supremacy, not realizing he's practically already lying down to white supremacy. Where you can't install a power plant without calling a white and you're raising shoulder.

Who blame am, if not for China making electronics cheap and the US liberalizing the Internet, by now he would have still being using post offices (also invented by the Whites he so detest) oblivious of the fact that the stars in the sky are hot burning celestial bodies similar to our own Sun.
-Lord

Chei!!!!! see finishing!
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Charlesdock(m): 12:44am On Jan 13, 2017
otemanuduno:
Bible must be high on weed for calling you guys "Children of Captivity". They captured the minds of you guys with the Bible, I guess.
You always have everything to do against the bible. So your third eye couldn't tell you that the post was a joke?
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 13, 2017
nom44311:

I totally agree with you...The white man may have reservations about the blacks especially Africans but he has learned to bottle it up and project an unbiased and objective approach to same. I recall my first visit to the US, right from the airport is was virtually pampered n treated to smiles all around. I had to be reminded by my host to not be overly taken...yes I agree we blacks are more racist, tribalistic and biased than the average white.

You are very deceived by all the fake smiles and greetings. Until you live in the West, you will not realize the error of what you have said. I beckon you to come and experience the truth.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by otemanuduno: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Charlesdock:
You always have everything to do against the bible. So your third eye couldn't tell you that the post was a joke?

And your own third eye didn't tell you that I'm also joking? undecided

1 Like

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Ioannes:

I don't think you see beyond tribal issues.

You think the average white man gives a sh1t about your tribe?

170million Nigerians were blatantly insulted by a nonentity and all you can think of is tribe??

For his first sentence I disagree, but he has a point. If us Nigerians cannot even respect ourselves how then do we expect other countries to treat us right? Even here in nairaland it is tribal wars everyday, the Yorubas calling Igbos on every thread and the Igbos calling afonjas. We hate ourselves. Whenever there's a news of a Nigerian commiting a crime name checkers will be here to check names and the tribal war starts, what happened to us being Nigerians irrespective of tribe? It's not like there are no tribes in other countries.

Charity begins at home, until we learn to respect ourselves I think we deserve whatever we get from outside the country.

1 Like

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nikkyfuck(f): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Issorite.... Na Manchester United club.. Am not surprised
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by kennyhydee(m): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2017
LordAdam7:

I'd only ask you questions to prove your stupidity.

1. Who were the people kidnapping traveling parties, unsuspecting pedestrians, wandering children, and selling captives of war?

Blacks were the ones that kidnapped blacks and sold to whites. Our kings profited from the slave trade. What did they do with the money they made from selling their fellow kinsmen? I dare you to find an account of white men raiding village after village and packing blacks to the New world. Every account is about blacks doing the finding. The capitalist Europeans needed cheap labor and the chiefs and slave raiders where ready to offer it to them.

And while you're at it, who stopped slave trade? Was it the blacks or the whites?

Or maybe you skipped the part of history where Her Majesty the Queen had to station HM royal navy ships in the seas to stop ships conveying slaves after the abolishment and re settling them in today's Freetown in Sierra Leone.

Yes, even after the abolishment, the blacks you want to absolve of all wrongdoing were still kidnapping their kinsmen and selling them to the whites.

Go to the statistics and check which ethnicity in the entire US (a very diverse country) kills more people of the same ethnicity? Black on black killing are through the roof. And while it's shameful that white cops often go overboard, let's not pretend that blacks in America have such a terrific reputation. Where is the homicide capital in the US?

And with the awareness raised by the BLM campaign, are the whites not doing something about the scourge? Pray tell, what has the black community done about the drugs, crime, gang activities, and drop out rates of blacks in the US? You lots are despicable, always looking for someone to blame.

Or is it not in the same America that Ben Carson became a neurosurgeon? Or do you want me to give you a list of successful black people in the US? Or why do you think Black cops killing black guys is less graver than white cops killing black guys?

Really, you are asking me to broaden your horizon and you think the entire West starts and ends in DC or NY? Christ on his cross!

Have you heard about prisons closing in the Netherlands and Norway. Or are those countries not in the West?

Take out the blacks and hispanics in the prison system in America and tell me what the prison population would be, you dimwit!

Who says anywhere is perfect? But I sure as hell prefer DC and NY to even Abuja or Lagos. Even you as a clown know what option to pick if given between DC and Abuja.

Yea.

And at that same time period was when the Oba of Benin was buried with the heads of 2000 slaves.

You bloody hypocrite.

How were the slaves in Africa treated? Yes, the slaves in your palaces and owned by free men in Africa?

The white man evolved. They too like you were ones cave dwelling men. But in less than 1500 years they moved from brutish mud-slinging brats to modern, thoughtful civil beings, whereas it's been 10,000 years in Africa (Africa is the cradle of mankind no? While the Europeans were migrating, we sat our asses down in the continent and decided to be worthless for 10,000 years). 10,000 years and we need aids to run our continent, else millions of babies will die before they are born.

Look at you sitting all high and mighty passing a verdict on what happened at a time when your ancestors were still wearing leaves, and committing pogroms and genocides over such things as little as arguments in a marketplace.

You complain about the whites treating blacks as worse than animals. Please, how did the black slave raiders treat the blacks they captured? You self-righteous pig.

Pan-African ramblings of a very shallow mind.

You call what is happening in Africa challenges? Can you listen to yourself talk? The endemic corruption, endless conflicts and wars, widespread poverty, mindboggling starvation and diseases. You call that challenges?

Is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep well at night.

You say we should not let the white man tell stories about us? Yet the history of the civil war is not taught in Nigerian schools?

We are yet to decide where Oduduwa came from or where the Igbo ppl actually migrated from? How many celebrated Nigerian historians do you know of? What have we used the multiple stories that have been written for? How have we applied it to strengthen our identity?

Is anyone stopping Africans from telling our own story? Chimamanda writes for the New York Times for crying out loud. Things fall apart is translated to over 50 languages. The whites even create a platform for African writers to tell their side of the story, and they are willing to listen. They are still listening.

Yet you are here in the stratosphere that your high horse has taken you, dismissing anything that doesn't play into your leftist hogwash.

Now you are asking me what I've done in my little corner. This post trying to put a kibosh on your entitlement mentality is me doing something, you undiscerning twa.t. Or do you think we are going anywhere with people reasoning like spoilt brats who
think the world should bow to them because of their skin color. Totally undeserving of respect.

-Lord

In as much as i agree with some of your points, your incessant use of curse words is out of this world! U might prove valid points but you are no better than him since u had to descend to nothing but constant insults just to pass your points across. Gosh!!! I couldn't read it all the way to th ends coz ur choice of words were troubling to say the least! Pass your message across, but not with so much vile!!!

2 Likes

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by mikron(m): 2:14am On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

See jamb question ooo.. You nor see the "paul's" official portrait?? Wish i can dash you my eyes
u re here throwing jibes @ the poor guy u quoted that he is blind whereas u re the one that is at fault, cant u see how stvpid u look? no be only paul's official portrait. a typical example of not looking before leaping.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by mikron(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2017
good ridance
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Aida13: 2:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Let's be honest, the Nigerian was being annoying making excuses. A writer who can't produce an article within minutes /hours cannot handle the pressure in the job being advertised. You have to be quick on your feet. No-one will babysit you. The man would have done the same to any other person except the part he called Nigerians m o r o n s and scum. That's when his racism played up.

Next time you are looking for work just say OK I'm on it. Finish. Then do your best. Don't expect sorry or favor from anyone. "but I'm not a professional" is not good enough excuse.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by oaroloye(m): 3:18am On Jan 13, 2017
SHALOM!

What you have to understand is that people abroad are heavily propagandized, and do not know what really obtains in Africa.

When a Black African man first suggested to Muhammad Ali that he come fight in Africa, he infamously said:

No, he didn't want to be ate by no Crocodile! (Sic.)

Coming to Nigeria for the first time, in the early 1970s as a kid, I was myself terrified how I was going to cope with Lion attacks, and swarms of houseflies attacking me, as I had seen on TV. I had no idea that there was anything like COCOA HOUSE, nor IBADAN, for that matter. I thought people went around half-nekkid, in loincloths, or something.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise that a Black raised on Oyinbo Propaganda should only know what the sensational headlines tell them, and nothing of the contributions of Good Nigerians to the World, such as these.

For an eye-opening view of how Oyinbos are educated to be ignorant, I recommend you the book: "THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA, by Charlotte Iserbyt." In her video exposing her Oyinbo compatriots' wicked manipulation of education for the gain of their elites, THE SECRET HISTORY OF WESTERN EDUCATION, there is a telling clip with a very important term that sums up exactly what Oyinbos are taught to think about the rest of the World. That term is: "USELESS EATERS!"

The average Oyinbo is trained to ignore the contribution of millions of people to their way-of-life whom they cannot see, and have not been shown. They all enjoy their Coffee and Chocolate beverages and confectionery- but they are generally unmindful of the thousands of people who laboured and suffered to put every morsel in their mouths.

I mean, they totally would not care, if their Governments' Covert Ops created a WAR in order to control the availability and prices of those commodities- as they have done in AFGHANISTAN, for example- but would be hugely surprised, when the cost of those luxuries increased a hundredfold overnight. Only then would they wake up, and begin blustering about over "Human Rights," when they realize that the people who keep prices of things they like were being killed.

The Oyinbo Elites have been doing this to us for decades- yet no one seems to notice. (See: CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins, a self-confessed secret agent for the International Monetary Fund (IMF.))

2 Likes

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by oaroloye(m): 3:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Aida13:
Let's be honest, the Nigerian was being annoying making excuses. A writer who can't produce an article within minutes /hours cannot handle the pressure in the job being advertised. You have to be quick on your feet. No-one will babysit you. The man would have done the same to any other person except the part he called Nigerians m o r o n s and scum. That's when his racism played up.

You understand exactly what happened.

Next time you are looking for work just say OK I'm on it. Finish. Then do your best. Don't expect sorry or favor from anyone. "but I'm not a professional" is not good enough excuse.

This is why many people complain that they cannot find jobs- a lot of them, Nigerians.

Our School Systems are compromised: students are deliberately taught to be lazy, and spoon-fed.

"We were not taught!" is an excuse for ignorance.

Quizzing students during our discontinued "Industrial Trainee" programme, I learned that Science Students are ignorant of the life histories of inventors and discoverers, that are relevant to understanding how their innovations came about, such that the students would be able to make their own advances to the field in their own time on Earth.

They even seemed to be annoyed that I should be bringing such "useless information" they did not want to know, and no one was ever going to ask of them- it wasn't going to cone out in the exams, for instance. This is sabotage- and on a national scale.

2 Likes

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by TheEminentLaity: 4:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Guy! you dey vex o. Abi yahoo boy run you package? grin cheesy grin This is needless vituperation. I'd love to see you apologise.
LordAdam7:

You are shameless. Completely bereft of common sense. A waste of space, oxygen, and flesh. Yes, I'm a Nigerian, and I'm telling you a Nigerian that you are should have been aborted. Your birth date should be an International mourning day.

Now why did I dole out these many expletives?

Because you did the same to someone putting out valid points. You did not give an intellectual retort to his submission, you just insulted him.

You are a complete disgrace to all the intellectual blacks out there. I'm deeply hurt that you share the same skin tone with Malcom X, Ali, Mandela, Kaunda, King and the other intellectuals who put out superior arguments on why blacks should be treated fairly and they were celebrated by the entire globe for it.

Today, what have we used those fairness for, instead of killing ourselves, stealing from each other, and being a complete liability to the world.

Do you think if the world resolved to leave the Earth for Africans, do you think we wouldn't turn this world in a smoking pile of garbage, littered with rivers of blood from excessive wars and genocides, and poverty that would shock the cosmos.

Whether you accept it, believe it or not, the person you quoted is a functional human being. You are just another troglodyte that prove that something is inherently wrong with the vast majority of black people.

I spit on you! Worthless piece of sh*t.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by TheEminentLaity: 4:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Stop getting emotional. What have you done about all these things? You could be a white man even but if you are one of us negroes grin kindly share what steps you have taken in your own little way to change the rhetoric. Encourage the black man. Note: You know what you know because of perhaps your exposure and education which the majority here in Nigeria are deprived of. Take it as a duty to educate and not castigate. What would you know or say about this if you were born in Daura as an almajiri? or in some desolate island as the child of a poor fisherman? What would the white man know given the same conditions?
LordAdam7:

Why should the white man give a sh*t about our tribes, when we don't give a shit?

Do you know the different tribes in India or the different languages in Wales as we speak?

Where did the person you quoted say what Paul said to David was ok?

You are like the Hutus in Rwanda who killed Hutus like them who refused to kill Tutsis during the 1994 genocide.

We are talking about the reasoning of the White people here and how they've made up for many of the mistakes they've made in time past, and you're not trying to see the big picture. You're living in a country where almost 1,000 shiites where killed with many people applauding the move or at worst staying silent. Any you dare call someone out for calling Nigerians worthless? Such mindless hypocrisy.

Do you think that can happen anywhere in the West?

America went to civil war majorly over Slaves. Britain canceled Slavery (something that was booming for them)--it was an African woman that gave a testimony in the House of Lords that finally forced the Queens hand. Mary Slessor stopped twins killing in Calabar. Should I continue?

What have we blacks done for ourselves? From Rwanda to Central African Republic to Somalia to even Nigeria as we speak. I don't need to continue. If you can't see the point he was passing across then you deserve the hell you're living in.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Power of social media.. I keep telling my friends. The only way people who treat you harshly can get away with it if seun and lalasticlala never hear am..

Good for him.. He's black and he's saying that about a fellow black.. Even trump didnt go to that extent..

I think that the person in that picture is David,Paul surname suggests that he's polish,so I think he must be white.

What do yorubas call "bastardsss".. It is more romantic to my ear in yoruba

That's not Paul on the picture.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by thunderbabs: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2017
So, this Paul na black guy too. God punish you.. Paul wey dey shoplift b4 you turn editor dey call Nigerians fraudsters. Coz u dey UK nw, u con dey form Activist.

Thunder fire ur yansh cheesy
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by femo86(m): 5:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Brightwood:
Since Mourinho became manager , anything with Man utd has been with a bad impression, He's just bad luck.

Are you high on weed

Sorry oooo
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Mayflowa(m): 5:31am On Jan 13, 2017
austinosita:
Fantastic!

I really do not agree with some comments about Nigeria's image in the first thread concerning this Paul's demeaning statement.

Yes, we have fraudsters in Nigeria, but are we the only country with fraudsters? Why generalize in the first place? In any country you go, you find bad eggs, and good eggs.....Nigeria is not an exception and our good superceeds our bad. Yes, our goods superceeds.....our musicians, our actors, our students abroad, recently a Nigerian was appointed in trump's Govt.
I am not in support of the fraudsters but when you support Paul in his statement then you are doing more damage to the country.

His sack will show other white racist like him, that you can't say sh.t about the country Nigeria publicly and go Scot free.

You know what, I so like everything you have said and very thoughtful of you. But we seem to react when foreigners makes sweeping statement on "us". Everyday on naira land and here at home, one tribe makes sweeping harsh conclusion on another tribe and we usually fail to react?

IMO, Nigerians attacking Nigerians are fare more obnoxious and dehumanizing than white attacking black!
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by freeborn76(m): 5:52am On Jan 13, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Reasons for the above behavior:
1. We hate each other (tribal hatred).
2. We are an amalgamation of Incompatible nations
3. We pretend there's peace and unity while there has been none since 1914.
4. Nigeria has not worked and will never work.
5. We are living in deceit

Nigeria will NEVER work? May your community NEVER work...sadist
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by princejayboss: 6:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmmm... That was so bad of the manUfc guy

That being said... We must accept the fact that things are not alright with our country, we should be acting like this are cool.

The name Nigeria is course, my wife and son was kept at J F Kennedy airport for like 3hours because an old Nigerian passport was seen behind her the purse where she brought out Mexican passport... If you travel with Green white green passport , you do understand what I mean, a terrible passport .

Why will the world respect us where our leaders will loot money and foolishly go to west to develop their place for them?

Why won't every idiot insult us where we have the most foolish president on earth, who will go to the international stage to shout that Nigeria is corrupt, who does that? Is Nigeria more corrupt than mexico? Yet Mexico passport go to 145 countries around the world visa free, including UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand.

You can never see a Mexican president speak I'll of his nation, despite that if naija witness the kind of corruption mexico has will well burn down.

Or is the Yoruba yahoo boys who ruin Nigeria name wherever they go, they will not have a good job but they buy the costliest car and live in the costliest house without sending a dime home yet endup having sex with every underage girl they set their eyes on.... This are the most stupid group staying abroad.

Or is it us, the Igbo's who carry drug from one point to the other .

We need to tell ourselves the truth ... That name Nigeria should be changed and divide that nation so that things can move for people over .... Who knows Poland can be this great....

The north should just find oil any how and go their way and while other do same to make each group to develop
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by princejayboss: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Reasons for the above behavior:
1. We hate each other (tribal hatred).
2. We are an amalgamation of Incompatible nations
3. We pretend there's peace and unity while there has been none since 1914.
4. Nigeria has not worked and will never work.
5. We are living in deceit

Funny enough ... No Nigerian want to know what existed before 1914.... Buh oyibo get power oooo... They just took away that past of history from the history book
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by phenomem(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Maybe Na Naija man snatch his girlfriend the guy come dey para. Woman go dey involved sha ni
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by AlphaDibia(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2017
lol.. the guy lie?
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by pheonixdld2(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Power of social media.. I keep telling my friends. The only way people who treat you harshly can get away with it if seun and lalasticlala never hear am..

Good for him.. He's black and he's saying that about a fellow black.. Even trump didnt go to that extent..

What do yorubas call "bastardsss".. It is more romantic to my ear in yoruba
Bastard in Yoruba is "Omo ale jati jati"
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by redcliff: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2017
emorse:

I'm glad you recognise the bolded. I also agree that Nigeria has been a sham so far but Biafra would not be any different. A group of people who don't genuinely love one another would just (for the sake of the common goal they share) unite, after which they'd turn against themselves. If there's anything that can be done to prevent that from happening in Biafra, same thing can be done to legitimise, unite and redirect Nigeria.

Love is the word bro. We must refuse to be manipulated by our elites. They have done that for too long.

Atleast we wont kill eachother.. just like what the folks from upnorth are doing right now. The only solution is that we practice true federalism just like switzerland does.. that would be the next best option. Apart from that let us divide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.