Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

@mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (35449 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (2) (3) (4)

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by davidif: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

I am not God.. I won't wave a wand or make a declaration and all the bickering will stop. Fights between blacks is hard enough but to enshrine white supremacy just to spite us... that i will fight with the last pint of my blood

And what's the difference between white supremacy and tribal supremacy please do tell us.

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

A very dirty way of reasoning. Denigrating ones self to promote white supremacy. Dirty way of reasoning

He feels indebted to the Caucasians. I wonder why

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by emorse(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

you my friend shame us Nigerians and Africans. You are the very reason a large portion of the white community still view us as subhuman and potential slaves. May God save this generation of your types and deprive the future ones from having this sort of reasoning transferred to them.

No he doesn't. He speaks the truth. If there are no cracks in the wall, lizards will not enter. Our own elites have taught us to hate one another for their selfish gains, and I must admit they did a really good job. How then do you expect others to love us?

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by hahn(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

See jamb question ooo.. You nor see the "paul's" official portrait?? Wish i can dash you my eyes

What a bold arrogant display of ignorance undecided
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

I don't think you see beyond tribal issues.

You think the average white man gives a sh1t about your tribe?

170million Nigerians were blatantly insulted by a nonentity and all you can think of is tribe??

Why should the white man give a sh*t about our tribes, when we don't give a shit?

Do you know the different tribes in India or the different languages in Wales as we speak?

Where did the person you quoted say what Paul said to David was ok?

You are like the Hutus in Rwanda who killed Hutus like them who refused to kill Tutsis during the 1994 genocide.

We are talking about the reasoning of the White people here and how they've made up for many of the mistakes they've made in time past, and you're not trying to see the big picture. You're living in a country where almost 1,000 shiites where killed with many people applauding the move or at worst staying silent. Any you dare call someone out for calling Nigerians worthless? Such mindless hypocrisy.

Do you think that can happen anywhere in the West?

America went to civil war majorly over Slaves. Britain canceled Slavery (something that was booming for them)--it was an African woman that gave a testimony in the House of Lords that finally forced the Queens hand. Mary Slessor stopped twins killing in Calabar. Should I continue?

What have we blacks done for ourselves? From Rwanda to Central African Republic to Somalia to even Nigeria as we speak. I don't need to continue. If you can't see the point he was passing across then you deserve the hell you're living in.

-Lord

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
hahn:

What a bold arrogant display of ignorance undecided

Use a transformer today.. It costs $0.0000
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by emorse(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

I am not God.. I won't wave a wand or make a declaration and all the bickering will stop. Fights between blacks is hard enough but to enshrine white supremacy just to spite us... that i will fight with the last pint of my blood

You can't wave a wand but you can teach. Let's stop spreading hate among ourselves first. Then we can make demands.

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by redcliff: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
emorse:

Who to blame for the above:
1. US.
2. US.
3. Non other than US.

The educated few (I'm not talking about people with certificates o) preach hate for selfish reasons. They want us to break apart because it will give them a better chance to taste power. Unfortunately, the ignorant majority follow blindly to the delight of the few.

The solution to the above:
We need to "wise up". People with privileged information must share. Until we all understand that breaking up will not end our problems but rather open a fresh chapter which could be even worse than what we currently face, and refuse to be manipulated by those " few", we will remain as backward as can be.

Nigeria would remain backward not Biafra.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by joeace2020(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
davidif:

And what's the difference between white supremacy and tribal supremacy please do tell us.

Is this even a question?
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mannylex:
This is a very good step taken by MUFC. Seems the editor was clearly high on something or was just set out for doom. Who in his right state of mind on social media age does that? When with just a screen shot you are trending world wide. ... Indeed "who the gods want to kill, they first make mad"....

For him to be that bitter, he must have been duped by Yahoo guys.

What he doesn't know is that charms are involved whenever these guys go for their victims. But educated people say there is nothing like charms. I shake my head for them in Swahili.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by ibroh22(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
googlepikins:
E pain you oo
who is dis! Are you sure your brain is not paining u?
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by joeace2020(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
LordAdam7:

You are shameless. Completely bereft of common sense. A waste of space, oxygen, and flesh. Yes, I'm a Nigerian, and I'm telling you a Nigerian that you are should have been aborted. Your birth date should be an International mourning day.

Now why did I dole out these many expletives?

Because you did the same to someone putting out valid points. You did not give an intellectual retort to his submission, you just insulted him.

You are a complete disgrace to all the intellectual blacks out there. I'm deeply hurt that you share the same skin tone with Malcom X, Ali, Mandela, Kaunda, King and the other intellectuals who put out superior arguments on why blacks should be treated fairly and they were celebrated by the entire globe for it.

Today, what have we used those fairness for, instead of killing ourselves, stealing from each other, and being a complete liability to the world.

Do you think if the world resolved to leave the Earth for Africans, do you think we wouldn't turn this world in a smoking pile of garbage, littered with rivers of blood from excessive wars and genocides, and poverty that would shock the cosmos.

Whether you accept it, believe it or not, the person you quoted is a functional human being. You are just another troglodyte that prove that something is inherently wrong with the vast majority of black people.

I spit on you! Worthless piece of sh*t.

-Lord

Lol... people who take comments on public forum personal are usually people whose lives revolve around only one thing. Public forums! Move on cretin. One would think there was something important you had to say with your lengthy retort. Only a waste of cyberspace hurling abuses like a child from some dirty Lagos slum.

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
emorse:

You can't wave a wand but you can teach. Let's stop spreading hate among ourselves first. Then we can make demands.

You can imagine the entitlement mentality.

He can't stop his kinsmen from proving ever so often that they are completely worthless, but he can fight someone else (including enlightened kinsmen) for pointing a fact.

Which black man would not love for African cities to rank high in terms of standard of living? Or does he think I'm happy that I spend roughly 8k every week on gasoline for power? Or that I'm happy to hear that 1,000 Christians lost their lives in a pogrom and the President and Governor are dragging their feet.

Such arrogance to demand something from someone that you could never do yourself. Respect is earned. You want the whites to respect you, earn it. Soyinka, Mandela, Ali, Tutu; they are all black people; respected the world all over. Switzerland whisked Soyinka away under Abacha by face recognition alone.

These people have earned the respect they receive. And someone who can't even provide solutions to the many problems plaguing Africa is demanding respect. What idiocy.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by emorse(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
redcliff:

Nigeria would remain backward not Biafra.

So you have been made to believe. If only you would think critically about it, you'll see what I see.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by hahn(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Use a transformer today.. It costs $0.0000

Ladies first

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

Lol... people who take comments on public forum personal are usually people whose lives revolve around only one thing. Public forums! Move on cretin. One would think there was something important you had to say with your lengthy retort. Only a waste of cyberspace hurling abuses like a child from some dirty Lagos slum.

Take comments personal.

You just confirmed the stereotype. A mindless oaf that's pre-programmed to hate. If it's not the Europeans, it'll be an opposing tribe.

Now who is a cretin? You still haven't typed a concrete intellectual response to him, and from all I said, you got nothing.

Rubbish! Tomorrow you'll be applying for visa to run out or go for vacation.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by emorse(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
LordAdam7:

You can imagine the entitlement mentality.

He can't stop his kinsmen from proving ever so often that they are completely worthless, but he can fight someone else (including enlightened kinsmen) for pointing a fact.

Which black man would not love for African cities to rank high in terms of standard of living? Or does he think I'm happy that I spend roughly 8k every week on gasoline for power? Or that I'm happy to hear that 1,000 Christians lost their lives in a pogrom and the President and Governor are dragging their feet.

Such arrogance to demand something from someone that you could never do yourself. Respect is earned. You want the whites to respect you, earn it. Soyinka, Mandela, Ali, Tutu; they are all black people; respected the world all over. Switzerland whisked Soyinka away under Abacha by face recognition alone.

These people have earned the respect they receive. And someone who can't even provide solutions to the many problems plaguing Africa is demanding respect. What idiocy.

-Lord

The term "entitlement mentality" is very apt I must say. We want the best things in life but are never willing to earn them. Always looking for someone to blame for our inadequacies. Such a shame.

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by redcliff: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
emorse:

So you have been made to believe. If only you would think critically about it, you'll see what I see.

What country forms newly and dont fight? I know Biafra would also have their own form of war when even in reality Ijaws and Igbos dont blend. Or even the Deltans. But Nigeria as a whole has been sham from the beginning and something has to be done somehow.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by davidif: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

Is this even a question?

yes it is.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Ugosample(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

you my friend shame us Nigerians and Africans. You are the very reason a large portion of the white community still view us as subhuman and potential slaves. May God save this generation of your types and deprive the future ones from having this sort of reasoning transferred to them.

In a way; Afam has a point.
Africans are terrible to each other
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by benueguy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
funnynation:
Good evening super dope Nairalander.
It's time to show me another love. Please help me with your vote so that I will win these award. I have been nominated in two categories.

*G-TOWN BEST COMEDIAN AND BEST COMEDY SKIT*

This particular award will take my step further, please if only 10% of Nairalander will vote for me they will declare me the winner today.
Please I seriously need you guys vote because I need the award.

Voting procedures.

1. Go to facebook and search G-Town Award.
2. Like the page and like both of my pictures.
Please like the page so that your vote will be counted.

You can equally use below link direct to the page and vote by liking my both pictures. Thank you all.

Please let's do it together and bring it back home.

https://m.facebook.com/1205788892839340/photos/a.1205801026171460.1073741828.1205788892839340/1207055056046057/?type=3&source=48

https://m.facebook.com/1205788892839340/photos/a.1205801026171460.1073741828.1205788892839340/1207057002712529/?type=3&source=48
. Just did
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Codes151(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yes!! This bloggers sha!! Well I tweeted united to this effect!! Now Una don sharpenly take my glory rant!
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by omozu1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Not only remove that man or boy need to be flogged
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by emorse(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
redcliff:

What country forms newly and dont fight? I know Biafra would also have their own form of war when even in reality Ijaws and Igbos dont blend. Or even the Deltans. But Nigeria as a whole has been sham from the beginning and something has to be done somehow.

I'm glad you recognise the bolded. I also agree that Nigeria has been a sham so far but Biafra would not be any different. A group of people who don't genuinely love one another would just (for the sake of the common goal they share) unite, after which they'd turn against themselves. If there's anything that can be done to prevent that from happening in Biafra, same thing can be done to legitimise, unite and redirect Nigeria.

Love is the word bro. We must refuse to be manipulated by our elites. They have done that for too long.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Leez(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
austinosita:
Fantastic!

I really do not agree with some comments about Nigeria's image in the first thread concerning this Paul's demeaning statement.

Yes, we have fraudsters in Nigeria, but are we the only country with fraudsters? Why generalize in the first place? In any country you go, you find bad eggs, and good eggs.....Nigeria is not an exception and our good superceeds our bad. Yes, our goods superceeds.....our musicians, our actors, our students abroad, recently a Nigerian was appointed in trump's Govt.
I am not in support of the fraudsters but when you support Paul in his statement then you are doing more damage to the country.

His sack will show other white racist like him, that you can't say sh.t about the country Nigeria publicly and go Scot free.
so obvious paul is a troll
only clowns fall for trolls
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by nijanigga: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
NaijaMutant:
It started with David Cameron - Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.

Then Buhari - Nigerians are criminals.

I met empty treasury undecided

Now Paul - Nigerians are scums and a waste of Oxygen and flesh undecided

What more is left of Nigeria undecided

From the land of the rising sun

The Sun will rise again cool

just spotted a flat headed bigot,just like saying all Igbos are cannibals,not true
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
We are talking about the reasoning of the White people here and how they've made up for many of the mistakes they've made in time past, and you're not trying to see the big picture. You're living in a country where almost 1,000 shiites where killed with many people applauding the move or at worst staying silent. Any you dare call someone out for calling Nigerians worthless? Such mindless hypocrisy

They've made up for what? It's either you're just spewing words because you wanna show off grammar or you're a really bad student of history. Help yourself out and read about slavery. Read about the atrocities committed. Google pictures and see first hand the humiliation and dehumanization suffered by your forebears. Then come back and tell us how you think they have "made up" for the past.

I don't blame you really. All you prolly know starts and ends on Nairaland. Blacks are still being killed in the US by none other than those who are supposed to protect them. You stand there telling us they've made up. They've made up indeed.

Do you think that can happen anywhere in the West?

Like I said, you need to leave your village and broaden your horizon. Worse happens in the West. It's people like you that thinks the roads in D.C or NY are paved with gold. You think everything about the West is perfect.
In fact if you're left on your own you'll worship the white man as a god of some kind.
Who's to say you're not even worshipping them already.

America went to civil war majorly over Slaves. Britain canceled Slavery (something that was booming for them)--it was an African woman that gave a testimony in the House of Lords that finally forced the Queens hand. Mary Slessor stopped twins killing in Calabar. Should I continue?

Lol. Hilarious thou art. Do you know that they used to hang slaves for as little an "offence" as sleeping with his wife on the "wrong day"

Do you know that when slaves were being shipped from Africa, that if the the ship hit a storm instead of throwing luggage overboard to lighten the ship they threw slaves instead?

Do you know that in the American sugarcane plantations, black slaves had their mouths padlocked, as in with real padlocks, so they won't eat from the sugar cane plantations?

Do you know that Africans were occasionally placed in spacious cages with baboons and other species of apes like the rhesus monkies just to entertain whites?

Do you know that they used to hunt blacks like you would hunt hares or deers? And when I say hunt, I mean set dogs on them before they were eventually shot.

Do you know that there is no compensation ever that can satisfy the atrocities committed against Africans? Because future generations like you are still reeling from the psychological side-effects of slave trade that makes you detest your own kind and agree with all the white man says even if he is cursing you.

You gladly lick the spittle off from the floor where he deposits it.
You'd gladly kiss his ass all day long because Lord White is always right.

What have we blacks done for ourselves? From Rwanda to Central African Republic to Somalia to even Nigeria as we speak. I don't need to continue. If you can't see the point he was passing across then you deserve the hell you're living in.

You are the one actually living in hell.

I can't imagine a life like yours that sees the white man as his god.
Every nation on earth have their own challenges. The man that insulted the David is probably from some eastern European country judging from his name, an area notorious for corruption.

People like you allow the white man to write your stories for you.

You feel like you're in paradise if a white man so much as glances your way.

See yourself, jumping to attention to agree with him that you're a complete waste of space and that you don't deserve to breathe the oxygen you're breathing and even the skin on your back, you don't deserve. And you're smiling clapping for him, summersaulting in ecstasy because a white man has noticed you.

Guys better wake up and stop dreaming that you're Jews, your escape from reality.

Sit down and meditate on the insult very well. If only you know what the man meant by the insult, the end of a rope might look attractive to you.

He takes a whole people to the cleaners, most of them good, hardworking and trying to make a living just like the average white man in his country and you see nothing wrong in it.

In case you are not aware, whatever ills that are abound in the African society is a handiwork of you and I.

Folks dreaming that if they got their country they would turn it into paradise be fooling themselves.

So instead of asking me what we blacks have done for ourselves, ask yourself what you've done in your own little corner.

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
emorse:

The term "entitlement mentality" is very apt I must say. We want the best things in life but are never willing to earn them. Always looking for someone to blame for our inadequacies. Such a shame.

Don't mind them. Look at the Jews. If they were constantly bickering within themselves and actively trying to pull each other down, would they have coerced America and Britain to create a country for them?

The Jews emigrated from Europe to America doing the menial jobs, although some of them like Einstein were already intellectually sound. Nonetheless, within less than 3 decades they run America.

Every group of people have internal wrangling. The Brits call Americans Yankees. The Americans call Canadians Canucks. These aren't flattering nicks. But beyond the internal rivalry, they not just help themselves, they improve themselves.

From America in North America to France in Europe to Australia in it's own bloody continent, the whites take modernization and high standard of living wherever they go. South Africa is somewhat stagnated after the whites handed over to the blacks. One could even argue that SA went downhill.

50+ years since the wave of independence in Africa and not one country is a success story. But look at the Asians and South Americans that got same independence at the same time. Even the Middle East that have a penchant for killing each other are miles ahead of us.

Faced with these glaring absurdities, someone is demanding respect? Who in China Bleep*ng want Western respect, when they can blo*dy well offer money in cash to buy any European nation they desire (if nations were still up for sale).

Here where we even siphon aid coming from the West, someone who probably survived because of subsidized Malaria drug is asking for respect.

Make him dey wait. We have everything we need to succeed (from the human resources to the mineral resources), yet we are still looking for people to blame for our inadequacies. Buhari (a septuagenarian) just wrote a letter to a 15-yr old Nobel laureate yesterday to formally explain why the Chibok girls have not being rescued, and some punk typing in a cubicle he calls a room is saying he will spill his blood before he bows to white supremacy, not realizing he's practically already lying down to white supremacy. Where you can't install a power plant without calling a white and you're raising shoulder.

Who blame am, if not for China making electronics cheap and the US liberalizing the Internet, by now he would have still being using post offices (also invented by the Whites he so detest) oblivious of the fact that the stars in the sky are hot burning celestial bodies similar to our own Sun.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Odkosh: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
dedons:
Why does the Afonjas like implicating NIGERIA
Did he carry drugs. Am sure it is because of you ppl the Igbos the guy said he does not commit fraud daily as nigerian. U Igbos, una see wetin una dey cause now.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by centboy123456(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
NaijaMutant:
It started with David Cameron - Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.

Then Buhari - Nigerians are criminals.

I met empty treasury undecided

Now Paul - Nigerians are scums and a waste of Oxygen and flesh undecided

What more is left of Nigeria undecided

From the land of the rising sun

The Sun will rise again cool

Amen my sister and together we will get there GodBless my people Godbless biafra
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by centboy123456(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:
I'm terminating my Nigerian nationality soon..

Very soon

Buy why na tell me
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by elotajohn1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
GOOD FOR MANCHESTER UNITED FANS...ROONEY CAME TO NIGERIA HE SAID HE PICKED VIRUS..NOW DAVID WANTS TO GO TO MANCHESTER UNITED, AFIN SAID HE'S A SCUM....I LOVE MY CHELSEA

Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84