Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

@mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (35463 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by iceberylin(m): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Ya'll should keep praising Rich politicians that make your country slum, ya'll should keep dancing to songs that dosent protray the pains of a Nigerian. you all should keep being a waste of flesh and oxygen.. you think it's the govt? no its the stupid people who wont fight back. just keep strolling through nairaland while babies are malnourished and barefooted, wait till gun tooters rob you silly..... You want a better life? you want to be recognized by the world? remember Malcom X? MArtin? Mandela? they fought Apartheid and succeeded. this is your land dont accept bones. idiots angry angry angry Die for the next generation... Die fr your Country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2017
greenhulk:

For his first sentence I disagree, but he has a point. If us Nigerians cannot even respect ourselves how then do we expect other countries to treat us right? Even here in nairaland it is tribal wars everyday, the Yorubas calling Igbos on every thread and the Igbos calling afonjas. We hate ourselves. Whenever there's a news of a Nigerian commiting a crime name checkers will be here to check names and the tribal war starts, what happened to us being Nigerians irrespective of tribe? It's not like there are no tribes in other countries.

Charity begins at home, until we learn to respect ourselves I think we deserve whatever we get from outside the country.

yes, i agree with your stance. Nigeria should be more united. We should be more tolerant. But guess those trying to divide it? Exactly.

But my main point is that, until Nigeria breaks if it is God's will, we are all Nigerians, and if a silly foreigner decides to throw shades at us we should realise that it is our collective reponsibilty to hit back with a united blow.

Do you think America is not more divided than we are? You could see the various fault lines during their election.

2 Likes

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by africanusvu(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Removin d editor doesnt remove d mindset.the did is done already.d imfo is pasd.and thats exactly hw they see us
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 13, 2017
emorse:

You see bro, your expanding this discussion unnecessarily. Afam4eva never approved the insult. He only pointed out that we don't treat ourselves any better and as such cannot demand anything from the white man without appearing hypocritical.

and i get your point. Really i do. We should treat ourselves better and be more tolerant and more united.

But the issue i have is that because we have internal problems, we should then allow a foreigner to throw shades at us, condemning a whole nation because of the action of a few. Labeling us all fraudsters, and some Nigerians are shrugging and saying he's right.

That pisses me off. Really. I dont know about you, but im not a fraudster, neither am i a waste of space.

America is even more divided than we are, but you go and yab their country on their blog and let's see how far.

If the guy had yabbed the so called David alone, i wont even comment on the post.

Some people are happy because they dont consider themselves Nigerians. They are the ones dividing us.

1 Like

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2017
All these people nodding their heads and saying yes we deserve that insult are also the very first that will bare their fangs and attack if the insult had come from a Ghanaian or Kenyan.

But because it's a white man vomiting shit from his mouth, they are ready to lap up the shit and ask for more.

Awon werey.

Y'all so pathetic. You deserve to be walked all over by white supremacists.

1 Like

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by tk4rd: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I see no reason why all Africans should not be made to bow down and worship the 21st century white man. The white man has done a lot of evil in the past but they have more than made up for it and are still trying to do so by encouraging fairness and discourage bias of any kind. Over there people are held accountable for what they say to other people. If that editor was a Nigerian and said those horrible thing about another tribe, we would have seen people from his tribe cheering him on and saying that the other tribe deserves it. You will also see the newspaper he works for coming out to tell us that his comments were mis-interpreted. That he meant to say "God bless you" and not "God punish you" as if we're illiterates that no longer understand English. Kai.
You are correct
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by wristbangle: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2017
repogirl:
This is great news.

The David guy is very well mannered o. If na me I for don cuss all the oyibo idiot ancestors and generations to come.

Because of this David's attitude, I have made a resolve to be more calm and long-suffering from now on. Lord pls give me the patience to suffer fools gladly. Amen.

But still, people should stay on their lanes sha cos slip ups happen angry

Ur comments are always apt and matured. That speaks the kind of person u are cool
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by wristbangle: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2017
LordAdam7:

Don't mind them. Look at the Jews. If they were constantly bickering within themselves and actively trying to pull each other down, would they have coerced America and Britain to create a country for them?

The Jews emigrated from Europe to America doing the menial jobs, although some of them like Einstein were already intellectually sound. Nonetheless, within less than 3 decades they run America.

Every group of people have internal wrangling. The Brits call Americans Yankees. The Americans call Canadians Canucks. These aren't flattering nicks. But beyond the internal rivalry, they not just help themselves, they improve themselves.

From America in North America to France in Europe to Australia in it's own bloody continent, the whites take modernization and high standard of living wherever they go. South Africa is somewhat stagnated after the whites handed over to the blacks. One could even argue that SA went downhill.

50+ years since the wave of independence in Africa and not one country is a success story. But look at the Asians and South Americans that got same independence at the same time. Even the Middle East that have a penchant for killing each other are miles ahead of us.

Faced with these glaring absurdities, someone is demanding respect? Who in China Bleep*ng want Western respect, when they can blo*dy well offer money in cash to buy any European nation they desire (if nations were still up for sale).

Here where we even siphon aid coming from the West, someone who probably survived because of subsidized Malaria drug is asking for respect.

Make him dey wait. We have everything we need to succeed (from the human resources to the mineral resources), yet we are still looking for people to blame for our inadequacies. Buhari (a septuagenarian) just wrote a letter to a 15-yr old Nobel laureate yesterday to formally explain why the Chibok girls have not being rescued, and some punk typing in a cubicle he calls a room is saying he will spill his blood before he bows to white supremacy, not realizing he's practically already lying down to white supremacy. Where you can't install a power plant without calling a white and you're raising shoulder.

Who blame am, if not for China making electronics cheap and the US liberalizing the Internet, by now he would have still being using post offices (also invented by the Whites he so detest) oblivious of the fact that the stars in the sky are hot burning celestial bodies similar to our own Sun.

-Lord

In as much as what you said is bitter, u spoke the truth but words always feeble in the mind of black men. Instead of taking lesson or correction, we always find whom to blame for our woes. Someone said God give us brain so that he can rest but a black man gives God headache because he doesn't want to use his brain. Always waiting for finished products, ready made, et.al.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by wristbangle: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2017
LordAdam7:

Don't mind them. Look at the Jews. If they were constantly bickering within themselves and actively trying to pull each other down, would they have coerced America and Britain to create a country for them?

The Jews emigrated from Europe to America doing the menial jobs, although some of them like Einstein were already intellectually sound. Nonetheless, within less than 3 decades they run America.

Every group of people have internal wrangling. The Brits call Americans Yankees. The Americans call Canadians Canucks. These aren't flattering nicks. But beyond the internal rivalry, they not just help themselves, they improve themselves.

From America in North America to France in Europe to Australia in it's own bloody continent, the whites take modernization and high standard of living wherever they go. South Africa is somewhat stagnated after the whites handed over to the blacks. One could even argue that SA went downhill.

50+ years since the wave of independence in Africa and not one country is a success story. But look at the Asians and South Americans that got same independence at the same time. Even the Middle East that have a penchant for killing each other are miles ahead of us.

Faced with these glaring absurdities, someone is demanding respect? Who in China Bleep*ng want Western respect, when they can blo*dy well offer money in cash to buy any European nation they desire (if nations were still up for sale).

Here where we even siphon aid coming from the West, someone who probably survived because of subsidized Malaria drug is asking for respect.

Make him dey wait. We have everything we need to succeed (from the human resources to the mineral resources), yet we are still looking for people to blame for our inadequacies. Buhari (a septuagenarian) just wrote a letter to a 15-yr old Nobel laureate yesterday to formally explain why the Chibok girls have not being rescued, and some punk typing in a cubicle he calls a room is saying he will spill his blood before he bows to white supremacy, not realizing he's practically already lying down to white supremacy. Where you can't install a power plant without calling a white and you're raising shoulder.

Who blame am, if not for China making electronics cheap and the US liberalizing the Internet, by now he would have still being using post offices (also invented by the Whites he so detest) oblivious of the fact that the stars in the sky are hot burning celestial bodies similar to our own Sun.

-Lord

In as much as what you said is bitter, u spoke the truth but words always feeble in the mind of black men. Instead of taking lesson or correction, we always find whom to blame for our woes. Someone said God give us brain so that he can rest but a black man gives God headache because he doesn't want to use his brain. Always waiting for finished products, ready made, et.al.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by chiefojiji(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2017
ibroh22:
Omo ale jatijati
lol
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by mapet: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Mannylex:
This is a very good step taken by MUFC. Seems the editor was clearly high on something or was just set out for doom. Who in his right state of mind in social media age does that? When with just a screen shot you are trending world wide. ... Indeed "who the gods want to kill, they first make mad"....

When I saw David Adediran's complaint on twitter and how influencers took his case up, I knew the ManU editor was toast. I also wondered if there was a drug, alcohol or "spiritual" influence on the editor at the time he was twitting or he was just over-reaching himself. This is a clear case of what the Yorubas call "edi" (a compelling force that makes you falter effortlessly)

1 Like

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by repogirl(f): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Ur comments are always apt and matured. That speaks the kind of person u are cool
Thanks, although some badbelle people will differ. cheesy
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by mapet: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
davidif:
The hypocrisy on this thread is sickening. When Nigerians attack there fellow Nigerians on here you guys don't seem to be outraged now that someone else is doing it you are forming anger. Disgusting.

People go at each other here because they use personal handles which hardly bear any consequeces. The moment you're using an official handle or an organisation, you need to understand that you're no longer the one talking, but the organisation and that anything you say will be viewed as the official communication of the organisation. Invariably, it meant that MANCHESTER UNITED as an organisation called Nigerians scum
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LoveJesus87(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I see no reason why all Africans should not be made to bow down and worship the 21st century white man. The white man has done a lot of evil in the past but they have more than made up for it and are still trying to do so by encouraging fairness and discourage bias of any kind. Over there people are held accountable for what they say to other people. If that editor was a Nigerian and said those horrible thing about another tribe, we would have seen people from his tribe cheering him on and saying that the other tribe deserves it. You will also see the newspaper he works for coming out to tell us that his comments were mis-interpreted. That he meant to say "God bless you" and not "God punish you" as if we're illiterates that no longer understand English. Kai.
Bitter truth.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LoveJesus87(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Power of social media.. I keep telling my friends. The only way people who treat you harshly can get away with it if seun and lalasticlala never hear am..

Good for him.. He's black and he's saying that about a fellow black.. Even trump didnt go to that extent..

What do yorubas call "bastardsss".. It is more romantic to my ear in yoruba
hahahahahauwyahahahaha omale jatijati cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by mapet: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Nigerians are too gullible. You don't understand how things work in the "West". The statement says the man was removed as editor. It does not mean he has lost his job. He will probably take some time off, work until this calms down, then receive a different job with the same pay. Investigate in 6 months time and you will see this is true.

Someone should take David's case up and sue Manchester United, Get them to show beyond reasonable doubt that the former editor has been laid off and compensation be paid to David
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LoveJesus87(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Reasons for the above behavior:
1. We hate each other (tribal hatred).
2. We are an amalgamation of Incompatible nations
3. We pretend there's peace and unity while there has been none since 1914.
4. Nigeria has not worked and will never work.
5. We are living in deceit
GOD. BLESS. YOU
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Dcaliphate(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Nice decision. But we need to go back to the drawing board and analyze why and how we got to this lowly level. We need to recover our reputation.
We can do nothing, we r too divided to do anything meaningful.

-Dcaliphate, 2017
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Stop getting emotional. What have you done about all these things? You could be a white man even but if you are one of us negroes grin kindly share what steps you have taken in your own little way to change the rhetoric. Encourage the black man. Note: You know what you know because of perhaps your exposure and education which the majority here in Nigeria are deprived of. Take it as a duty to educate and not castigate. What would you know or say about this if you were born in Daura as an almajiri? or in some desolate island as the child of a poor fisherman? What would the white man know given the same conditions?

Oga what I am doing right now is education.

I've tried different forms of sharing these enlightened viewpoints. Believe me when I say the most effective form is when I sprinkle vituperations. Many of us aren't the civilized people you think would be willing to listen like the whites unless they are jolted.

One of the guys I replied was a person who insulted someone who, as you want me to, share a viewpoint without expletives. More importantly he insulted the person without sharing a counter intellectual view point.

Not everyone can be like Mandela who inspired millions. I'm doing the little I can. And I intend to be a big employer of labor in the future and use whatever influence it gives me to continually enlighten Africans.

Africans must first be willing to take charge of their destiny before we can trudge forward. We can't still be acting like degenerates blaming everybody but ourselves and expect to move forward. So yea, you asked what steps I have changed the rhetoric, the post you quoted is a step.

Or do you think it's fun for a self-employed person to type in the dead of night to a frustrating soul when I could just go about my business and not care?

One of us here may become a policy maker tomorrow or be in a position to make an important decision for a few people. We don't want people who have expert skills at mud-slinging to be in charge would we?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by funnynation(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2017
benueguy:
. Just did
Thanks. God bless you
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Dcaliphate:

We can do nothing, we r too divided to do anything meaningful.

-Dcaliphate, 2017

We can start from restructuring Nigeria.

Sometimes I wonder how Nigeria would have faired if we hadn't truncated the first republic. Nigeria was growing at a rate that astounded the West even.

We could have been a model state to the rest of Africa, because EVERY index was pointing upward. We had very respected leaders who fortunately knew a thing or two about good governance starting from the late Yoruba sage Awolowo. The competition was so rife that every region was giving each other a run for the money. The old Eastern region tried to replicate the Western Region's free education scheme, although they failed.

I think they'd have tried again or created an alternate system that worked for them. If you look at the map of Europe, you'll find that Nigeria would swallow up several countries. These small countries and their people have different systems of governance, but development is nearly symmetrical.

The Igbos are fundamentally different from the Yorubas. Using one blanket policy for both sides will obviously not work. That's why Switzerland has cantons. Canada has regions.

I have firm belief in what Nigeria can achieve if we restructure. Nigerian Americans are the most educated people in the U.S. Nigeria can single-handedly end the pummeling of the black race with the largest number of intellectual black people and the largest economy we can influence the rest of Africa like Japan did in the end of WW2.

Which is why it hurts me dearly when a lot of people can't pull their head from their as* and waiting for the means to change things to be handed to them on a silver platter. It hurts badly.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
kennyhydee:

In as much as i agree with some of your points, your incessant use of curse words is out of this world! U might prove valid points but you are no better than him since u had to descend to nothing but constant insults just to pass your points across. Gosh!!! I couldn't read it all the way to th ends coz ur choice of words were troubling to say the least! Pass your message across, but not with so much vile!!!

For you it is disturbing, because you are an enlightened fellow who is willing to listen. Don't assume the majority of black people are like you.

For stubborn oafs like the person I quoted, the vile nature of my post is the one of the most effective ways to get him to reason.

We just finished an enlightened discussion on government involvement in certain capital projects on another thread (you can check my previous posts). You'll barely see me retort with expletives, because I understand the people I was replying where people on a similar intellectual plane as myself.

You can see I'm not using expletives in this reply.

You don't treat everybody the same way. Those who've earned the right to be treated better are treated better. Those who reason and respond like primates are treated like primates.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2017
iceberylin:
Ya'll should keep praising Rich politicians that make your country slum, ya'll should keep dancing to songs that dosent protray the pains of a Nigerian. you all should keep being a waste of flesh and oxygen.. you think it's the govt? no its the stupid people who wont fight back. just keep strolling through nairaland while babies are malnourished and barefooted, wait till gun tooters rob you silly..... You want a better life? you want to be recognized by the world? remember Malcom X? MArtin? Mandela? they fought Apartheid and succeeded. this is your land dont accept bones. idiots angry angry angry Die for the next generation... Die fr your Country

The black man is not ready to fight back when it's a black man doing the oppression.

For a black man, the only person who has the right to maltreat, steal from them, and hound them mercilessly is another black man.

That's why Africa is the way it is, a jungle.

The wise politicians and rulers have discovered that as long as they keep fanning the embers of hate between each others and continually bandy the Pan-African hogwash of whites hoping blacks remain in servitude forever; they know their subjects will NEVER rise up against them.

And they've done a nice job. Really nice job.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by iceberylin(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
we both arent like those illiterates, there are people like us.. if we dont educate the Goats then we failed Nigeria too.
LordAdam7:

The black man is not ready to fight back when it's a black man doing the oppression.

For a black man, the only person who has the right to maltreat, steal from them, and hound them mercilessly is another black man.

That's why Africa is the way it is, a jungle.

The wise politicians and rulers have discovered that as long as they keep fanning the embers of hate between each others and continually bandy the Pan-African hogwash of whites hoping blacks remain in servitude forever; they know their subjects will NEVER rise up against them.

And they've done a nice job. Really nice job.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Tarzaa(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Serves him right!
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by cooljoe(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Wars on d look out for ds. c his name sef. fucking pole
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Guy! you dey vex o. Abi yahoo boy run you package? grin cheesy grin This is needless vituperation. I'd love to see you apologise.

Apologize?

Did you ask him to apologize to the person he needlessly insulted or maybe you didn't even read my post.

I dey para. Someone shared a view point. I expected a reasonable counter. I read arguments on Nairaland because many times it gives you angles you wouldn't have thought about on your own. But the oaf didn't give a reasonable counter, he just cussed him out.

I gave him a taste of his medicine and he has since backed down. That my good friend is far better than the apology that you were expecting.

I treated him the way he treated someone else. So he should not be offended, neither should you.

Unless you are saying the first person is deserving of the insult and the guy I insulted isn't.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2017
iceberylin:
we both arent like those illiterates, there are people like us.. if we dont educate the Goats then we failed Nigeria too.

I concur.

Everyone has a role to play. We'll keep going at it, regardless of the enormity of the task. Nothing comes easy.

Have a nice day.

-Lord
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by LordAdam7: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What you have to understand is that people abroad are heavily propagandized, and do not know what really obtains in Africa.

When a Black African man first suggested to Muhammad Ali that he come fight in Africa, he infamously said:

No, he didn't want to be ate by no Crocodile! (Sic.)

Coming to Nigeria for the first time, in the early 1970s as a kid, I was myself terrified how I was going to cope with Lion attacks, and swarms of houseflies attacking me, as I had seen on TV. I had no idea that there was anything like COCOA HOUSE, nor IBADAN, for that matter. I thought people went around half-nekkid, in loincloths, or something.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise that a Black raised on Oyinbo Propaganda should only know what the sensational headlines tell them, and nothing of the contributions of Good Nigerians to the World, such as these.

For an eye-opening view of how Oyinbos are educated to be ignorant, I recommend you the book: "THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA, by Charlotte Iserbyt." In her video exposing her Oyinbo compatriots' wicked manipulation of education for the gain of their elites, THE SECRET HISTORY OF WESTERN EDUCATION, there is a telling clip with a very important term that sums up exactly what Oyinbos are taught to think about the rest of the World. That term is: "USELESS EATERS!"

The average Oyinbo is trained to ignore the contribution of millions of people to their way-of-life whom they cannot see, and have not been shown. They all enjoy their Coffee and Chocolate beverages and confectionery- but they are generally unmindful of the thousands of people who laboured and suffered to put every morsel in their mouths.

I mean, they totally would not care, if their Governments' Covert Ops created a WAR in order to control the availability and prices of those commodities- as they have done in AFGHANISTAN, for example- but would be hugely surprised, when the cost of those luxuries increased a hundredfold overnight. Only then would they wake up, and begin blustering about over "Human Rights," when they realize that the people who keep prices of things they like were being killed.

The Oyinbo Elites have been doing this to us for decades- yet no one seems to notice. (See: CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins, a self-confessed secret agent for the International Monetary Fund (IMF.))

It is in the best interest of the Western elite to indoctrinate their people that way.

Of course, it is not in our best interest. But the onus falls on us to do what is in the best interest of our people.

As you rightly said, the Western elite indoctrinate their people to think about the REST of the WORLD as useless eaters.

The key phrase is "the rest of the world" from the thick jungles in Africa to the rivers of Amazon of South America to the deserts of the Middle East to the bamboo forests of Asia.

Yet of all the four regions I quoted only Africa remains backward.

Oga, na only us them mean?

That's what we are saying. You can't join the rest of the world to call the West out when you are a complete liability to the world. When Russia and China were making a case for dollar to pulled down as the default International currency, was any African country (this was before BRIC invited South Africa) able to add muscle to the call.

Countries from Brazil to Argentina to UAE to Bahrain to Malaysia to Thailand are transforming before our very eyes and you are there ponying up excuses why blacks are at the bottom. Or are the other countries not developing countries who are also unfairly treated by the West.

It's good to expose the whites for the scheming snakes that they are, but we also have to walk the talk. Today India and Brazil can talk back to the West on the Kyoto Agreement on how it is unfair to the developing countries. Nigeria was just mumbling under their breath.

The same energy it took you to dig all this dirt is the same energy it would take you to dig up studies and archives on how best to tackle Africa's myriad problems. Only Africans can solve African problems.

Remember that!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2017
He paid dearly for his goof, big lesson to others like him.
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by WinkWrld: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2017
MAN HUNT. LET US NOT SEE HIM ANYWHERE CLOSE TO A NIGERIAN GATHERING; RESTAURANT, BAR, CLUB OR ANY. IN ANY EUROPE OR AFRICAN SOIL
Re: @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh by Ugosample(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2017
LordAdam7:

It is in the best interest of the Western elite to indoctrinate their people that way.

Of course, it is not in our best interest. But the onus falls on us to do what is in the best interest of our people.

As you rightly said, the Western elite indoctrinate their people to think about the REST of the WORLD as useless eaters.

The key phrase is "the rest of the world" from the thick jungles in Africa to the rivers of Amazon of South America to the deserts of the Middle East to the bamboo forests of Asia.

Yet of all the four regions I quoted only Africa remains backward.

Oga, na only us them mean?

That's what we are saying. You can't join the rest of the world to call the West out when you are a complete liability to the world. When Russia and China were making a case for dollar to pulled down as the default International currency, was any African country (this was before BRIC invited South Africa) able to add muscle to the call.

Countries from Brazil to Argentina to UAE to Bahrain to Malaysia to Thailand are transforming before our very eyes and you are there ponying up excuses why blacks are at the bottom. Or are the other countries not developing countries who are also unfairly treated by the West.

It's good to expose the whites for the scheming snakes that they are, but we also have to walk the talk. Today India and Brazil can talk back to the West on the Kyoto Agreement on how it is unfair to the developing countries. Nigeria was just mumbling under their breath.

The same energy it took you to dig all this dirt is the same energy it would take you to dig up studies and archives on how best to tackle Africa's myriad problems. Only Africans can solve African problems.

Remember that!

-Lord

You have been making sense since......

*claps*

Your points have been dope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.