Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? (1784 Views)

Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead / Five Practical Ways To Help A Child Who Doesn’t Like Going To School / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by oyinda3(f): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2009
this topic is a joke. of course it's the woman!!!

the guy is just there to donate sperm or maybe give some financial and social support. even kids themselves know that mothers are the most important part of their childhood.
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by Fhemmmy: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2009
oyinda.:

the guy is just there to donate sperm or maybe give some financial and social support. even kids themselves know that mothers are the most important part of their childhood.

U think it is easy to donate the sperm? grin tongue
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by sweetpie23: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2009
rokiatu:

no competition no questions no doubts what so ever mom wins this one.
true
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by sofadj(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
haba guys now, make we no lie na woman dey suffer pass o.

The pain dy feel durin labour cant be compared to anyother physiological pain, pls lets give them a round of applause as they step onto the stage to receive this award.
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by pek(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2009
the child, for agreeing to come out in the first place to this cruel world of parents arguing over who should take his credit.
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by anddrewz: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
oyinda.:

God from the beginning gave everyone his or her responsibility. To put the child, na father work. To carry the child na mother work.

I think both of them should share the award grin grin
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
Let me just keep quiet. undecided lipsrsealed

I know all I have been through in the last 4 weeks in the name of morning sickness,

I am not even half way through!
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by Amigoz(f): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2009
aysometin:

Let me just keep quiet. undecided lipsrsealed

I know all I have been through in the last 4 weeks in the name of morning sickness,
I am not even half way through!

Twill pass wink

@op

an award? I think it is the parents that last the test of times. Seeing your product (child) how u visioned their future when he/she was still in the womb, and being proud to say that is my child. There lies your award.
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by FBS: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2009
anddrewz:

God from the beginning gave everyone his or her responsibility. To put the child, na father work. To carry the child na mother work.

Well said. That!
Re: Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
anddrewz:

It was a curse sef not a responsibility!
The only curse that was placed on women from the first sin in the garden of EDEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your First Electric Shock Experience / Should I Leave Matter For Mathias / Marriage In Nigeria Must We Do All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.