Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (107075 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by olatade(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
The inconsistencies being displayed by these people call for caution & serious concern. Anyway you can't stop someone who is so desperate to die from being consumed.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please since MMM is back i expect the price of bitcoin in Nigeria to increase. Please PH in bitcoin. Help the bitcoin grow.

Am wamiikechukwu and i wanna make common sense
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by VERDA: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Shynaboy1:
I PH last december. I've just been matched now to pay the money. I have it but I'm currently scared. E be like say na only me wan PH. Make dem no block my acc sha

Bro if you were matched please pay the person,a lot of people I know also PHed too,nd will pay when matched,dont be scared.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
martolux:
click on available for withdrawal, log out and relogin....then try again, it should go.
Badt guy. GBU
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Samcoflex75:

mine completed 30days on 18th dec
Well... Am sure all wuld b fine in matter of days

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Basalt(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
just GHed 750,000 and PHed 200k even without being matched yet

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by VERDA: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
kingsilly:

you fucking daft, he is only GH cause he has PH roughly dat amount in the past
mshewwwww

Don't mind them,all they know is to spit nonsense without understanding how it works.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by APCmyheart(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
If you get sense Just collect your money and fly away

And who will PH?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by APCmyheart(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
peeta4u:
I have been able to get help successfully. LONG LIVE MMM

hahaha keep lying to yourself no be only GH..
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by taiwog700: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
matching don start oooooo

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by itiswell1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please join MMM whatsapp group

https:///9zZvuz0zIaGBRskW3Yazlx
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by VERDA: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
bettercreature:
Don't mind them! one thing is to get help and another thing is to get matched,The system will crash today

He has already provided help for almost that amount,and there are a lot of people willing to pay,me included and its above 150k,i have gotten a lot more than that from the scheme and will gladly ph more even if I will not get anything,if your not in support of the scheme,stay neutral or advice ur loved ones against it,you dont have to keep hoping it crashes just so you feel good.Its sick.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ace16(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
you made 500k in 5months and that's a thing you celebrate? grin shocked, good luck

Keep ur good luck... I'm Goodluck personified
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adaowerri111: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
APCmyheart:

And who will PH?

you think everyone in Nigeria have sense abi ..wait and see how people will hurriedly PH
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Smooyis(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
I knew mmm would be back. It is always good to be positive minded.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by APCmyheart(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:

you think everyone in Nigeria have sense abi ..wait and see how people will hurriedly PH

Really am waiting to see how stewpid some Nigerians are..

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Culin(f): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yea I've been matched but for next week because of weekend
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by PStacks(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
switch47:
who says they were bitten the first time? MMM Nigeria never crashed, MMM is real and it's going to be stronger than ever this year with the new model.. We stand with MMM Nigeria

Eeeddioott..

MMM Will kill you last last

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by juliebrown: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Culin:
Yea I've been matched but for next week because of weekend
. Match to GH or to PH
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by blackedwin: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2017

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
UD101:

Just GH #866k

So after GH of 866k, in your little mind which you probably think you are smart, is to PH help of just 20k? This is why the admin. should retain some money in the system and not releasing everything?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Omotayor123(f): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
FagsamPHP:
i don GH, but not yet matched!
how much do you provide?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
I hope everyone that participate in mmm is seeing now. Patience is the key. I strongly know and believe that MMM is fully back. Each and every one will be paid. And those that will PH too will do so cos we have to help ourselves to destroy poverty in Nigeria. Pls note closely MMM is not a ponzi scheme. MMM have solve problems in Nigeria and they will continue to solve problems. Those that's against MMM should flee. Each and everyone is responsible for anything you do. Infact MMM will be sustainable again in the new year 2017. MMM will spend more years to come. Pls let us be faithful to ourselves. PH when need be. I pray our faith will not fail by the grace of God cheers.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Culin(f): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
juliebrown:
. Match to GH or to PH

To GH
I also PH
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Btruth: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
What a Country, celebrating and rejoicing while promoting a Ponzi scheme... they'd still cry Wolf ..
why now? . Don't tell me that you are not happy for the MMM to come back?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
ashala:

Snake pepper soup for me tongue
lol...pls don't invite lala
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Once I GH my 1.5 M I will Provide help of 1 million naira immediately ..... I stand with MMM Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by brookz: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
To all d Mumu, Mugu, Magazzz Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by blvknora: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is an Old Russian Ponzi or Pyramid Scheme whereby online users are being tricked into investing their money into and is not sustainable in the long run.

MMM claims that participants who donate money are eligible to request for the amount donated plus 30% interest after a month. But, without any of form of investments, products or services, how do MMM make money in order to pay back participants with interest?

The truth is, money from new participants or members is used to pay old participants. And, once MMM is unable to recruit new participants, the scheme will crash, causing participants to lose their money.

https://www.onlinethreatalerts.com/article/2016/11/18/beware-of-mavrodi-mondial-moneybox-mmm-is-an-old-russian-ponzi-or-pyramid-scheme/
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Myself2(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gullible lot everywhere
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by lohresloco: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
bad belle na wan kill you and your generation so, bro go hustle your own , leave another man to carry im cross....tafia
slinkman:
What a Country, celebrating and rejoicing while promoting a Ponzi scheme... they'd still cry Wolf ..
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by olex88: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
just got help of 800k

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.