Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (107235 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Oilwell(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
HIScraziness:

I'd advice you keep trying, use another browser, tried mine for like 6times on google chrome,switched to ma phone browser before it worked. I tried GHing on ma second account now but it's not going through but m gon keep trying sha
/?
thanks bro .is it showing you ''mavros are not available for withdraw.see details''?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Trut:

I GH of N196,000 for sister over an hour ago.
... Oga, you bank alert don do gbagam? Who won de provide they epp now? MMM participants be reciting psalms 121; All of my 'Epp' cometh from the Lord.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by osolee(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Showty wat u drink? I got money in the bank (on the repeat) grin grin grin grin

*flipping* tongue

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
osolee:
Showty wat u drink? I got money in the bank (on the repeat) grin grin grin grin

*flipping* tongue
... You don get the alert? You de show money wey de limbo.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by ashala(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
elvisojugo:
who don GH successfully?

i have oooooooo

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by nmreports: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by osolee(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
KyleBrry:
... You don get the alert? You de show money wey de limbo.
Not in a hurry,till Tuesday morning wink

*flipping* grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ken4agent(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
peeps I son GH....the GH crews we are waiting oh....bank go soon close oh. we have waited too long already

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by ashala(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
sweetboiy:
Yes baby tongue
Oya bar man... 1 extra bottle and plate of pepper soup for every man... I go pay the bill

Snake pepper soup for me tongue

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ken4agent(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
peeps I don GH....the GH crews we are waiting oh....bank go soon close oh. we have waited too long already
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ken4agent(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
peeps I don GH....the PH crews we are waiting oh....bank go soon close oh. we have waited too long already
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by muyiwa22(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmmmmmm MMM season2 Epic

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Skain(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
joanana:

Nope. before getting help. wink

Alright then... wink
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by chinkichun: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
All MMM haters won't be happy about this. Why can't you guys just be neutral even if you're not support of the scheme.

Stop wishing participants ill luck.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by HIScraziness(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oilwell:

/?
thanks bro .is it showing you ''mavros are not available for withdraw.see details''?

It's showing same thing
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by biggerboyc(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you are unavailable to get help use another browser. I changed from chrome to ucweb now and I was able to get help

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by encryptjay(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lawd
38k+ views

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyeancah(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
buhahaha grin grin , what a comment..

Nigerians are not the only fraudulent beings on earth, they are just too stupid they fall into anything grin grin
If u see one post like, na me like this post o o grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by prettyPriscy(f): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
u n mavro...i no no who fine pass wink

all of us fine pass you. #mychristmashascome
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by emerich(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you are unable to request for help just log out and login, keep repeating the sequence until you are successful, 1 love Mavrodian's, together we rule our world.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Davidbanky(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:
13.01.2017 We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

✍ Guider Esan Dare

To be forewarned is to be forearmed ..
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by KahlDrogo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
joanana:

confirmed marvors!!!! that means your account must be green before u can gh
Aunty, i provided help around novermber 16th. I am overdue to get help. The system is faulty. Im not the only having this problem.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by mbourie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
MAKE GOOD MONEY WITH EASE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME, OFFICE ETC . ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PH 10K AND GET 20K BETWEEN 24-48 HOURS.

NO SWEATS
NO BUREAUCRACIES
NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT
STRICTLY MEMBER TO MEMBER PAYMENT AND PAYMENTS ARE MADE DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
CONDITIONS.
1. YOU MUST HAVE CASH IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU CAN PH
2. YOU MUST PAY WITHIN 2 HOURS OF MATCHING
3. MODE OF PAYMENTS INCLUDES MOBILE BANKING, ATM TRANSFER, ETC FOR SWIFT PAYMENTS
4. YOU MUST PROVIDE A POP(PROOF OF PAYMENTS) FOR VERIFICATION BY THE RECEIVING MEMBER AND THE ADMIN
5. MUST HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT
6. MUST ACCEPT TO TRADE ONLY IN NAIRA.

SIDE ATTRACTIONS

EFFECTIVE AND COMPETENT ADMINS TO ATTEND ANY COMPLAINTS IN THE SHORTEST PERIOD OF TIME.

FREQUENT UPDATE ON PH AND GH LIST

QUICK REMATCH OF DEFAULT PAYMENT

COMMUNITY OF SERIOUS MINDED PARTICIPANTS

JOIN NOW AND BE PART OF OUR TESTIMONIES..

https:///4UKBCdjXIunGnc4bkhkc72
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by entrepreneurmic: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
virginboy1:
MMM is far better than the National Assembly+Senate combined. redundant set of criminals.
O BOY SEE UPPER CUT 4 GREEDY RULERS. UP MMM
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by babseg(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Seriously ? This is one of them foolish zombies that will fall once again for the scam, or you are one of the idiots that are busy scamming others. Henceforth, If I meet anyone physically promoting MMM, I will have my security apparatus arrest the person.

grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by mbourie(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Emilo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
What else do Nigerians want? Ur jelousy knows no bound. MMM has been so professional. The respect i have for them is all through the period, thier site never went off....not even for a second.

Please let me PH 1 million now jooooor. Before the boat pass me by again this 2017. Haters go n die!

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by ugolinze123(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
i wanna open an account on mmm please i need a very good and reliable guider pleassssse
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
I just GHed now grin

Seun afa nah? grin

how ee dey do u now? grin

1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
ugolinze123:
i wanna open an account on mmm please i need a very good and reliable guider pleassssse
PM me cool
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by linusbnn(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
If you get sense Just collect your money and fly away

Wetin concern you? Sensible man
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by joanana(f): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Aunty, i provided help around novermber 16th. I am overdue to get help. The system is faulty. Im not the only having this problem.

The system is not faulty. Everybody is trying to get help at the same time how u think say the system go react. imagine 3million people trying to comment on a topic on nairaland, na all go go at once. just relax and try later. I tried many times and tr=ied again few minutes ago and was able to gh. GHing is not the issue it is the first step, na matching your gh with ph is the real issue. So Uncle chilax, the system is back and you will get your money ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.