Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (107068 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by lohresloco: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
okpey , bad belle na wan kill you and your generation so, bro go hustle your own , leave another man to carry im cross....tafia
PStacks:

Eeeddioott..

MMM Will kill you last last

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nkwomarket: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
virginboy1:
MMM is far better than the National Assembly+Senate combined. redundant set of criminals.
MMM is very honest. they will inform you about the risks involved, which we are all aware. I pH 200k and am ready to loose it. long live MMM.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
PStacks:

Eeeddioott..

MMM Will kill you last last
e no get wetin you wan talk .... i stand gidigba with MMM Nigeria , i have already done so many good things with MMm and guess what no shaking because i only PH with MY SPARE cash which of course could be more than some peoples annual salary so since i can afford to give the cash out no shaking so mind your business .... face front ..... WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !!

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
prof1990:

I will wait till the system balances let my mulla grow
yes o ...... I am ready to Provide help now .... because i know to the shame of haters MMM Nigeria will stand stronger than ever . I stand with MMM Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
prof1990:

I understand. I don't even mind. let us have people providing help so the system balances. let my mulla grow
Once i Get help of 1.5 M i will PH 1 million immediately .... the system will get back to super power soon ....... the new model shall be released soon . MMM Is a movement negative people and yeye press or corrupt Government cant stop us . we are MMM.... you and I PH and GH . we stand for MMM . No shaking .

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by olex88: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
just got help of 623000

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Waspy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
All these niggas lying abt GH of huge sums and making fake promises of PH soon, trying to manipulate and psyche Nigerians online for your selfish reasons

The thunder that will fire Una..... ....

Unless some posts evidence of recent payment of PH.... not all these promises of GH

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
stop. no one is buying your trick. I know your money don hang so you want to instill confidence so when you get you money you pick race. lmaooooooo grin
e no get wetin you wan talk .... i stand gidigba with MMM Nigeria , i have already done so many good things with MMm and guess what no shaking because i only PH with MY SPARE cahs which of coaurse could be more than some peoples annual salary so since i can afford to give the cash out no shaking so mind your business .... face front ..... WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !!
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nkwomarket:
MMM is very honest. they will inform you about the risks involved, which we are all aware. I pH 200k and am ready to loose it. long live MMM.
Long live MMM Nigeria ... Shame on bad belle people ... we no dey shake .... as long as we continue to Ph .... No shaking !!!
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Waspy:
All these niggas lying abt GH of huge sums and making fake promises of PH soon, trying to manipulate and psyche Nigerians online for your selfish reasons

Unless some posts evidence of recent payment of PH.... not all these promises of GH
All the people trying to create panic to stop PH which i know they can not succeed in doing by lying God will punish them . I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by mank1234(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
No wahala. Stand well but be sure to stand on sandy ground because the fall will be great. You can use working stick to support yourself.

switch47:
All the people trying to create panic to stop PH which i know they can not succeed in doing by lying God will punish them . I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
mank1234:
No wahala. Stand well but be sure to stand on sandy ground because the fall will be great. You can use working stick to support yourself.

My Stand , My Life .... its none of your business , your opinion can not change my stand with MMM ..... mind your business LEAVE US ALONE . LONG LIVE MMM
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by jinxet2000: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is back. You can say hello now in confidence.

virginboy1:
This is good to know, on the contrary,

I'm sitting down with one cute dark gal like that in a KeKe
and she is smiling at me seductively...I won't smile back
until she pays her transport fare.

Dis nah buhari regime I hear say laugh don add price

#copied#
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Samcoflex75(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
Please since MMM is back i expect the price of bitcoin in Nigeria to increase. Please PH in bitcoin. Help the bitcoin grow.

Am wamiikechukwu and i wanna make common sense

please do you know how i can trick freebitcoin site to get more bitcoins?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by KingyKing: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Culin:
Yea I've been matched but for next week because of weekend

Screen Grab your PO please
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by mank1234(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
switch47:
My Stand , My Life .... its none of your business , your opinion can not change my stand with MMM ..... mind your business LEAVE US ALONE . LONG LIVE MMM

If you're really minding your business you wouldn't have given your earlier response to that genuine young man and you wouldn't try to lure unsuspecting or greedy fellow countrymen into being defrauded. Haven't you referred people before?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Henryfour(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
I got a help of 131k now buh nt matched
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Henryfour(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
I got a help of 131k now buh nt matched
switch47:
e no get wetin you wan talk .... i stand gidigba with MMM Nigeria , i have already done so many good things with MMm and guess what no shaking because i only PH with MY SPARE cash which of course could be more than some peoples annual salary so since i can afford to give the cash out no shaking so mind your business .... face front ..... WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !!
dats gud
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by ajasa4link: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
deebrain:
As someone that could be described as old school in nairaland, I've never seen such number of views and comments to threads in such a short space of time, aside ofcouse, live football matches.
U probably didn't log in the night Dagrin died. The traffic was maddening.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by demiiii(f): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is good news. I laugh in Greek grin[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Samcoflex75:

please do you know how i can trick freebitcoin site to get more bitcoins?

Just know that nothing in this world is free especially bitcoin that's a hot cake.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by bettercreature(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Waspy:
All these niggas lying abt GH of huge sums and making fake promises of PH soon, trying to manipulate and psyche Nigerians online for your selfish reasons,

One thing is to get help and the another thing is to get matched and recieve payment
Let them keep decieving one another,they will never be matched its going to stay like that till the system colapse again

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
For registration and a robust guider-participant relationship, contact Guider Esan Dare on dareesan@gmail.com and 08139679313
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
mank1234:

If you're really minding your business you wouldn't have given your earlier response to that genuine young man and you wouldn't try to lure unsuspecting or greedy fellow countrymen into being defrauded. Haven't you referred people before?
People come to me to register , till date they are all thanking me all 67 of them has gained a lot from MMM Nigeria able to meet their needs ... House rent , Children School fees , feed their children when the Government failed to p[ay salaries . they all have good stories to tell and guess what i advised them to follow MMM IDEOLOGy which was to Provide their Spare cash and it has Changed their lives .... they are happy and are calling me now bringing in new people who wants to join ...... they are coming in and meeting their daily needs while you guys are hating ...... MMM Is real. we stand with MMM .... NO SHAKING!! on the MMM Facebook group where i belong ... not less than 2 thousand members join the group daily ..... we stand with MMM.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Henryfour:
I got a help of 131k now buh nt matched dats gud
it is gradual you will be matched soon
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
bettercreature:
You sound like a liar!
How do liars sound?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by SCOOPERJEF(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have been trying to get help but I can't "no available Mavro to withdraw click details"is all I been getting for the past 3hrs a beg who get strategy plz come and share Cuz u might not only help me but other ghost readers..tanks
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
dagok:
I just GH now for my downline........ Immediately they matched him...... ... You can Chat me up directly on Whatsaap 08132355293 GUIDER CEO.

How? were you the one that paid him/her?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by emmy4lov(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
olex88:
just got help of 800k
I don't know why I haven't still been matched. . did you had to ph .?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.