Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than (1865 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by marvelck: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2017
How will you feel when you discover your boyfriend is cheating on you/sleeping with a girl you are more beautiful than?

A lot of girls have found themselves in such situations and tend to wonder why her boyfriend would be cheating on her with someone she's better than? Since she is more educated or beautiful than the other girl her guy is cheating on her with.

But why do guys do such at times? What do guys really want in a girl?

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Emac34: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2017
gringrin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Pussiess... More diff cuts & shapes of pussies...
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2017
AND JUICE
TrapQueen77:
Pussiess... More diff cuts & shapes of pussies...

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Who cares

T34M V1RG1N
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Jayk1:
AND JUICE

U swallow the juices? cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by vchykp(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
This happens mostly with guys that have low self esteem and lack confidence, and guys love cheap girls too who wont cost them much... just my though tho..!

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by adaksbullet: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
While we I date ugly gilrs wen am haved beauty gilrs that his whant too marriyed me undecided undecided undecided

No sense tread angry
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by firstking01(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
It could be as a result of boring sex in the side of the main chick...people cheat for several reasons but cheating has NO justifiable reasons whatsover, it's better you quietly walk away than going about cheating all in the name of "revenge"
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
The same way I will feel if he is cheating with a fellow guy. Loyalty is broken not self esteem smiley

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Bluezy13(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2017
adaksbullet:
While we I date ugly gilrs wen am haved beauty gilrs that his whant too marriyed me undecided undecided undecided

No sense tread angry

La English La dead!!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
adaksbullet:

No sense tread angry

RIP English Language
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by adaksbullet: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Kobicove:

RIP English Language
Bluezy13:

La English La dead!!
undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Take heart. Bad things happen good people too
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by AceDomino(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Beauty

Brain

Behavior
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Most ladies men cheat with are often more ugly than their spouses which confirms the statement that beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder. grin

But honestly, I dislike cheating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I will be back / Husband Caught His Wife Having S@x In His House... / Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.