Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time (40906 Views)

Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke / BMW Abandons Boring Designs To Catch Up On Mercedes / Driver Sleeps In Vehicle For A Month To Catch Serial Car Scratcher. Can You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

okay. I will keep my peace sir. as I have spoken my piece of mind.
You have spoken well sir. It is very cruel for msdelilah aka ladyMercedes to so wickedly seek to wreck a man's home in that manner though. Ain't cool at all
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

You have spoken well sir. It is very cruel for msdelilah aka ladyMercedes to so wickedly seek to wreck a man's home in that manner though. Ain't cool at all

Yet you are the one that was talking so openly about Siena's "infidelity". Did I force him to contact me? Am I the one that asked him to neglect his family?

Please shut the f*ck up. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
NgcoboP, for a guy, your amebo level is extremely high. Your aproko no get part 2. You were the same a**wipe that sent me a PM asking for details of what happened. Now you have the audacity to post sh*t! I don't blame you.

You can see everyone has kept quiet on the matter, yet you're stupidly bringing it up again.

It's Sunday. Go to church and ask for wisdom from whatever you worship.
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
MsDelilah:

Yet you are the one that was talking so openly about Siena's "infidelity". Did I force him to contact me? Am I the one that asked him to neglect his family?

Please shut the f*ck up. Bloody hypocrite.
Where?. I think it is better you don't impugn anything to others.. It's terrible to kiss and tell.
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
MsDelilah:
NgcoboP, for a guy, your amebo level is extremely high. Your aproko no get part 2. You were the same a**wipe that sent me a PM asking for details of what happened. Now you have the audacity to post sh*t! I don't blame you.

You can see everyone has kept quiet on the matter, yet you're stupidly bringing it up again.

It's Sunday. Go to church and ask for wisdom from whatever you worship.
Let sleeping dogs lie madam. The deed has been done already and you are happy
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

Where?. I think it is better you don't impugn anything to others.. It's terrible to kiss and tell.

Please tell them to free me abeg. It's very annoying when some idiots will be talking sh*t about things they don't know. His wife opened a thread to expose him. What did he do? He asked a moderator to delete the thread.

If I'm the one that wrecked Siena's marriage, let him come and openly say so.

He used his bare hands and mouth to destroy his marriage, and una dey mention me.

Na Siena own Nairaland? Have your lives been that void without seeing his posts? If he's dead, won't your lives go on?

Biko gbafuo!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Let sleeping dogs lie madam. The deed has been done already and you are happy

I let the issue die since last year. Yet you guys are the ones STILL bringing it up. What is it?!

This is a thread about the Police. One idiot decided to bring Siena into it.

Please get off my case. Una dey complain pass the person wey get the headache sef.

1 Like

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
MsDelilah:

Please tell them to free me abeg. It's very annoying when some idiots will be talking sh*t about things they don't know. His wife opened a thread to expose him. What did he do? He asked a moderator to delete the thread.

If I'm the one that wrecked Siena's marriage, let him come and openly say so.

He used his bare hands and mouth to destroy his marriage, and una dey mention me.

Na Siena own Nairaland? Have your lives been that void without seeing his posts? If he's dead, won't your lives go on?

Biko gbafuo!!!
Please guys free this lady. Let her live her life. Please mind your own business. Cheers
And to the men love your wives and stick with them.... Stop being yemi alade's Johnny.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by diportivo: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na wa o

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by princemillla(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
laplace19:
I am planning to respray my car from grey to red colour around March this year . I am changing my mind already... No strength for police wahala
-No hassle just get docs to back it up
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by princemillla(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
diportivo:
Na wa o

Dipo upon all the matter na food you carry enter smh for you embarassed cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by diportivo: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
princemillla:

Dipo upon all the matter na food you carry enter smh for you embarassed cheesy

Oga mi

I take it dat u don't know d story surrounding edible catering grin
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by tripoli007(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Police is your friend grin
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by princemillla(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
diportivo:

Oga mi

I take it dat u don't know d story surrounding edible catering grin

Who no go know Edible catering the animashaun woman ba
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by lordmassac(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
With these arguments about family matter... I can't help but wonder "Are we in the car talk section or Family section?

Let it go and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honda Ball Joints And Upper Arms Problem / 10 Cars That Have Other Names In Other Countries / The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.