Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) (33437 Views)

Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Using panadol for another person's headaches

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by myweb(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
;why is Buhari losing sleep over Gambia
I prefer you return that your pics gan...gan. One nice pix, you were pressing phone on seat. Remember?? cool
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
emekatimsu:
Naija, always playing the role of the big brother while there own house is burning.

Na once them take they know una..... Sadistic hateful people angry
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Make he no come bak
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
For peace talk or threat of war? January 19th, we'll know.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Martinola(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
ok...let's see how it turns out, .
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
This man self. ...
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by ebukason3(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Conflict resolution theories seriously need to be applied there; and this requires consultation of experts. Prayer is also very important.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by nwabobo: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sigoal:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday arrived Banjul, Gambia for talks with Gambia’s embattled President, Yahya Jammeh.

Jammeh had earlier asked the high Level
ECOWAS mediation mission led by Buhari not to come to Banju on Wednesday for peace talks.
But Buhari had pushed forward his visit to Friday (today) .
The Gambia is expected to inaugurate a new president on January 19, but despite losing the December 1 election, President Jammeh had insisted he won’t step down.
See photos below…

http://www.naijaray.com/see-photos-of-buhari-as-he-arrives-gambia-amid-tension-for-peace-talks-with-jammeh/

Lalasticlala, these are old pictures. Is Mahama still the president of Ghana?
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by elfico(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

I think its because ECOWAS appointed him as chief mediator?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Chiomenwa(f): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Maybe he want to arrange BH for them if he refuses stepdown.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
elfico:

I think its because ECOWAS appointed him as chief mediator?

OH really.
Thanks for your ans.
I guess Ecowas should foot the bills too
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
softwerk:
I thought this Gambian man has both insulted and warned Buhari and others to stay clear and mind their own businesses?!

The last time I checked Nigeria had more Political prisoners and issues to deal with than any other African country!

Without Prejudice lipsrsealed

I hope d man will not detend then their......
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
myweb:

I prefer you return that your pics gan...gan. One nice pix, you were pressing phone on seat. Remember?? cool

U are really a die hard follower.
I sincerely appreciate u
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Olamipapa(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
hmuhammad:
These posters above me, which kain network una de use? angry angry

Meanwhile, God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. We'll still vote for you come 2019.

Miscreants from a certain region of the country don't like you but I believe they will change before 2018.

God bless You and your Vice

How do you want your juniors to feel about this foolish rant of yours?
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Benygreat1: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Well I wouldn't Condem his peacekeeping heart, but want to crave for his indulgence just to uphold such peacemaking within nigeria
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by soji73: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
gambia president his not serious at all
cry kiss angry grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
softwerk:
I thought this Gambian man has both insulted and warned Buhari and others to stay clear and mind their own businesses?!

The last time I checked Nigeria had more Political prisoners and issues to deal with than any other African country!

Without Prejudice lipsrsealed
WHAT DID YOU CHECKED? BIAFRA BOOK OF RECORDS?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by ayili: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
Because the president elect is a fulani man and buhari wants to help install his kinsman at all cost

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Raptureminded(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls is nigeria the most powerful country in west africa ni or perhaps africa ( doe i knw dat of africa sha). Response pls
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
Buhari is not loosing sleep over Gambia. Remember that Nigeria is a member of ECOWAS. PMB is only carrying out the mandate of the sub-regional body along with Ellen Sirleaf-Johnson and John Dramani Mahama.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Akshow:
Which kind mumuism is this one? Ur country is on fire. Southern kaduna are murdered daily u remain mute. But u can carry ur thin thin Fulani leg to Gambia go settle quarrel wey no concern u. Kontinew. 2019 is close by.
to u nw ,buhari will b unseat in 2019 abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by cyberguy72(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
I wish Jammeh can organise Otapiapia for d Dullard to eat>
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
5starmilitant:
Why is buhari so obsessed with Gambia & jammeh's palaver, when he has alot to fix here? He is not the only president in Africa. The other presidents of the continent are not saying anything, even the loud mouthed Mugabe is silent. The last time I checked, he is the president of Nigeria and southern kaduna is in Nigeria.
Is Zimbabwe a member of ECOWAS?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
emekatimsu:
Naija, always playing the role of the big brother while there own house is burning.

haha true talk ooh
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
nwabobo:

Lalasticlala, these are old pictures. Is Mahama still the president of Ghana?
It is a current picture. Mahama remains a delegate for peaceful resolution of the impasse in Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

OH really.
Thanks for your ans.
I guess Ecowas should foot the bills too
How do you know that ECOWAS is not footing the bill?
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kiakia:
Buhari is not loosing sleep over Gambia. Remember that Nigeria is a member of ECOWAS. PMB is only carrying out the mandate of the sub-regional body along with Ellen Sirleaf-Johnson and John Dramani Mahama.
Thanks
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is a shame to President Buhari and his government for meddling into the internal affairs of Gambia. Buhari is just trying to fool the western world that he is a democratic leader. ( Apology to Fela, "Animal in Human skin " )

Buhari should leave President Jammeh alone. The President Jammeh that Buhari is trying to push away from power is far better than himself. What has Buhari done to the Nigerian economy within a 2 years period of being in power. Under President Buhari leadership Garri now is selling for N900 Nigerian naira for a basket of garri. Instead of Buhari to face the power sector and ensure that there is regular electricity to power our industries he is pocknosing into the affairs of the gambia.

Many Nigerian youth are finding it very hard to secure jobs years after graduating from the tertiary institution. Under President Buhari a Dollar is now selling for N500 Nigerian naira and the British Pound is selling for $600.

If there is any President from Africa that is legit to ask for Jammeh exit from power is the south african President. President Zuma whose country is far ahead of the rest african country.

Buhari has a lot of responsibility back home in Nigeria and his human right records are very bad. He has failed to grant bail to Nnamdi Kanu, the pro-biafran activist.

Worst of all, Buhari is refusing to dialogue with the Niger delta militant and their representative. He instead flooded the Niger delta region with soldiers to guide oil installation.

These are the attribute of an undemocratic leader. His action requesting to push Jammeh from power is selfish as he himself is guilty of power drunk. No wonder the like of Fayose has been tongue lashing him all over the media on a daily or weekly basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by ezra1990: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Charity they say............u know the rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) / International Conference Centre: Obiano Visits Project Site In Awka.(photos) / Fashola: Why I Turned Down 17 Honorary Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.