Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex (39894 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by contactmorak: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
A Harare man is regretting having unprotected sex with a lady as she demands money threatening to post the man’s nude photographs on social media.

According to H-Metro, Tawanda Chinyuku who is a Carex Condom marketer hooked up with a lady identified as Philomina for a ‘quickie’ and she demands money whenever she goes broke. Tawanda met Philomina in the line of duty and they started enjoying each other.

Chinyuku confirmed the lady took his nude photographs and that he has been losing money to her because she was angry the condom burst when they had sex.

“You know what happened we had sex and the condom burst. I went back on Tuesday and had sex again then she took the nude pictures,” said Tawanda.

“On the first day I gave her US$40, she demanded the US$100 for the burst condom and she took some photographs.

“After a week she then started threatening me demanding US$100 and I gave her, she went on to ask for US$40 and I am failing to get the money since the demand is now daily.

“My worry is that my wife is pregnant and we lost one of her sisters and if this reaches her I do not see it going well.

Philomina told H-Metro that she felt sexually abused that the money she is demanding is less since she does not know his status.

“My life is at risk. I do not know his status".. “If he does not pay me what I want I will take legal action. “It is true I am prepared to post his nude photograph along with the one I took from his mobile phone", said Philomina.who has already leaked one of the guy's nude photos online.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/lady-threatens-to-leak-mans-nude-pics.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by contactmorak: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by makydee(f): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
See this mumu that was posing for nude pics grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Codes151(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by redcliff: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na sez now dey sell

This one nack this one

Tonto husband back PA
Canadian kasadhians nack billionaires
Zimbabwe woman nack lover..

Pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by sukkot: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
nothing to see here folks. move it along

10 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by sirOrubebe: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided... So as condom burst, the man brain follow condom burst too? To the extent that he was now posing for nude pictures?

The devil has really turned some people's brain to watery stew. angry

26 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by LifeofAirforce1: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Shameless women everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by willian10: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sorry ehn cry cry cry
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by vchykp(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
gringrin.. pple above me tho.. busy buying land..

Posting his unclad pix shouldnt be a big deal nah, i dont think that should be a problem to the guy, except he is married or has political ambition.

my thought tho..undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Noblesoul123: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
She should pls go ahead and do so.

Who wants to see the clown's nudes photos in the first place?

By the way, how can you be extorting money from a man through blackmail, and see say that you feel "sexually abused"?

Cheap sex isn't cheap in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Never roll with cheapass, good-for-nothing girls. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by donfemo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
The man should take responsibilities for his actions.
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Okeikpu(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
I dey suspect most of Zimbabwe names
Similar to......
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Thomdey: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
#SMH cry embarassed
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Milichoco(f): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
See Gobe cheesy
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Noblesoul123: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Okeikpu:
I dey suspect most of Zimbabwe names Similar to......
Kenyans!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by fortunechy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Join me in praising God. He has done it again in my life. Please rejoice with me. I have just bought a brand new 2017 model KJV Holy Bible.
Abi E no reach to thank God?

16 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by donnie(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
The man should confess to his wife and be free. Depending on the woman sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by moneylords(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Let her go ahead
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by onyxo76(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
fortunechy:
Join me in praising God. He has done it again in my life. Please rejoice with me. I have just bought a brand new 2017 model KJV Holy Bible.
Abi E no reach to thank God?
what happened to the 2016 model? abi when did bible become like honda or toyota?

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Okeikpu(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Kenyans!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Etizz: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
she's just joking, if she's serious she should have done it already....
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by DozieInc(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Haute:
Never roll with cheapass, good-for-nothing girls. cool

makydee:
See this mumu that was posing for nude pics grin

Are you Mercy Johnson's younger sister? So has your family really forgiven Tonto Dike or are you guys busy laying mines for her to step on? And how is Sanctity abi na Chastity doing?
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by KoladeKoded(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Real GOBE.
but

IDGAF
Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Bahddo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
I hate how some men become fools because of sex. You spend your energy banging the pussy, she has more nerve endings and is likely to enjoy the sex more, still you'd pay her for it.

If I have to pay money solely for sex, the sex isn't worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by wtfCode: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bahddo:
I hate how some men become fools because of sex. You spend your energy banging the pussy, she has more nerve endings and is likely to enjoy the sex more, still you'd pay her for it.

If I have to pay money solely for sex, the sex isn't worth it.
I tire o.

Make I have my dinner

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by Mayydayy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Which other leak are u talking about?
We all now know u had sex with some olosho somewhere.
It doesn't matter anymore.
BTW.if the condom u used is the one u are currently marketing.change trade.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex by bonechamberlain(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
His pic has already been leaked if that's the face of the man. So his wife now knows he is a cheater, the damage has already been done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.