Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram (17914 Views)

Guys: Do You Prefer A Curvy Or Slim Lady? / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease / Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by bbbabes(f): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Estelle Abel popularly referred to as Swanky Bae is not your average Instagram girl. She is richly blessed with an tantalizing 'future' and her 'past' is something to write home about and expect a prompt response.
Her massive breasts overtime have proven to be the most attractive part of her body thereby overshadowing her charming and attractive face.

She is tall and also has a very slim waist that melts the hearts of men especially when she steps out in her skin-tight gowns.
She came under attack of recent after some scammers used her pictures to grow a phony website about 'Sugarmommies' with the sole aim of luring gold-digging male youths.

Swanky is fast making a name for self on Instagram due to the size of her boobs. She is expected to face a stiff competition from Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor and Lagos socialite, Romangoddess as the duo parade enigmatic bosoms.

Swanky boasts of over 13,000 followers on social media. She is well-sought after by her followers as they constantly blow up the comment section of her Instagram page seeking for her rare attention.

See more photos:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/slim-lady-with-big-brea-sts-causing.html
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by bbbabes(f): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy

See those watermelons...

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nova15: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2017
I just give it 10yrs and RIP to those melons

10 Likes

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by fijiano202(m): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2017
She aint slim joor....its too early to lie and fornicate

Chaiii I pity the innocent guy that will marry her cos it will surely fall and become load for the poor guy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Flexherbal(m): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

See those watermelons...

Watermelon is good for men.

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Can only think of my preek in between those melons... embarassed cool
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nova15: 6:17am On Jan 14, 2017
PaulKillerman:
Can only think of my preek in between those melons... embarassed cool

It's a new yr man
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Atiku2019: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2017
Highly Sought after by Instagram kids grin... Is she working with Shell or CBN? Mtscheeeeeew

Atiku2019

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by dingbang(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Remove dat bra and u will run for your dear life...

All big boobs are sagged.... Take it or leave it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Onukube1(f): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
My goodness...
I am contended with mine like this biko... grin

3 Likes

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by casttlebarbz(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:
My goodness...
like how , pix or wedonbilivit grin

4 Likes

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Onukube1(f): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2017
casttlebarbz:
like how , pix or wedonbilivit grin
Here it is Thomasgrin

3 Likes

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Not a long time acquisition grin o boy na chop and run oo for me no marriage before those Mellon go bow. cool
Meanwhile
Congratulations!congratulations!!congratulations!!!
MMM Nigeria
Change of guider now possible on your po
Login to your po
Click on my page

Click on guider

Then click on change guider
Pls add emeonyesolomon@gmail.com
I will serve u better

Then you can then put the email address of the guider you want.

Additionally on your po beside mavro you will see a button called promo button

Click on it and try and do the tasks there.

Once again
Congratulations !!! long term acquisition.
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by casttlebarbz(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:

Here it is Thomasgrin
this is too flat o,
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by darbeelicous(f): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2017
this one is overload

Don't really think shed be comfortable in those!

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by SolexxBarry(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Could this be breast cry
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Darlx(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2017
She looks like she has troubles breathing.
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by LadyMacbeth(f): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Wtf!! That's huge
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Mtschewwww, things like this only look fine in bras. Once it's at the mercy of the earth's gravitational pull,it will be a totally different ball game.. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
And what with the bleaching sef?
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Captain6(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:
My goodness...
You are beautiful.
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:
Here it is Thomasgrin
babe
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by franklingud(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Oversized sagged boobs.

Next please!
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by buffalowings: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Me shoki shoki
Bum Bum

Shakalakalaka in you

You better become doctor

Kum Kum

Me shoki shoki angry

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Is this girl slim?
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Daricon(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2017
dingbang:
Remove dat bra and u will run for your dear life...

All big boobs are sagged.... Take it or leave it
that's the truth grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Olympus will fall with a very big thud. I still prefer smaller boobs anytime.

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Yewandequeen(f): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Where are all these extra large boobs ladies coming out from all of a sudden angry. Is there a form of competition?
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Where are all these extra large boobs ladies coming out from all of a sudden angry. Is there a form of competition?
Yours are captivating wink
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Onukube1(f): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Captain6:
You are beautiful.
I'm honoured..thanks
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by dreamwords: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Are they real, i mean is it for real angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.