Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. (5998 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Electronzeez(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hmmm

See hin moustache like that of Albert Einstein's own

But make we no lie ooo, some 13yr-old girls dey be like 23yr old bae. Get one secondary school for Ogun state wey I go do my TP last 2years ago, if you see this 14yr old SS1 gal enh! Her front pass Mountain Everest, trust me I no dull the package ooo grin

And there was a reward for her cos she dy always top my subject, even though she no sabi ABC sef

May God forgive us all

She no sabi ABC and you self no sabi comprehension ,so both of una na olodo.

The write up say the teacher is a woman and the victim is a young boy .

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Explorers(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2017
freecocoa:
I really don't understand how an adult would enjoy sex with a minor, people are sick sha.

Sick, my mind all these years.

Man 30/40 trying to have sex with a girl below 10.

Girls no finish for street, my side you just need Asun/suya, maltina/Smirnoff and you guys are good to go.
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Explorers:

Sick, my mind all these years.

Man 30/40 trying to have sex with a girl below 10.

Girls no finish for street, my side you just need Asun/suya, maltina/Smirnoff and you guys are good to go.
it's quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by praxisnetworks: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2017
freecocoa:
it's quite sad.
what's sad? 99℅ of you ladies molest young boys... you are no exception!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by praxisnetworks: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2017
freecocoa:
I really don't understand how an adult would enjoy sex with a minor, people are sick sha.
shut the hole in your face! let's do a forensic analysis of your "kini" to verify your innocence... molester oshi
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hmmm

But make we no lie ooo, some 13yr-old girls dey be like 23yr old bae. Get one secondary school for Ogun state wey I go do my TP last 2years ago, if you see this 14yr old SS1 gal enh! Her front pass Mountain Everest, trust me I no dull the package ooo grin

And there was a reward for her cos she dy always top my subject, even though she no sabi ABC sef

May God forgive us all

it was the woman that was having sex with a 13 year old boy.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by cirmuell(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hmmm

May God forgive us all
You didn't read the write-up or you just lack comprehension skill?

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by EmeraldKing7(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Serves him right;end time teacher angryServes him right;end time teacher
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Defaramade(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
EmeraldKing7:
Serves him right;end time teacher angry
The teacher is female, not male.
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
The parents did what again?

Vera looks Spanish if not Mexican, its their thing

Keep spewing rubbish stereotypes from your village in Africa...Phew.
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by tobiboss(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hmmm

May God forgive us all
First off, you clearly didn't read the write up.
Secondly, what do you mean by the bolded

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Brightwood:

Keep spewing rubbish stereotypes from your village in Africa[b][/b] Pheew.
Asking is better than assumptions. I repeat ITS THEIR THING
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by VanUrch(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol...the kid is fucking lucky...that woman is gorgeous ...#just saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man / Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God / Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.