Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram (3239 Views)

Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease / Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by kanicorp9(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Estelle Abel popularly referred to as Swanky Bae is not your average Instagram girl. She is richly blessed with an tantalizing ‘future’ and her ‘past’ is something to write home about and expect a prompt response.
Her massive breasts overtime have proven to be the most attractive part of her body thereby overshadowing her charming and attractive face. She is tall and also has a very slim waist that melts the hearts of men especially when she steps out in her skin-tight gowns.

She came under attack of recent after some scammers used her pictures to grow a phony website about ‘Sugarmommies’ with the sole aim of luring gold-digging male youths.

Swanky is fast making a name for self on Instagram due to the size of her boobs. She is expected to face a stiff competition from Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor and Lagos socialite, Romangoddess as the duo parade enigmatic bosoms.

Swanky boasts of over 13,000 followers on social media. She is well-sought after by her followers as they constantly blow up the comment section of her Instagram page seeking for her rare attention.

See more nude photos at https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/guys-fight-instagram/

2 Shares

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by CHOPUP411(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Guy and breast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Elkay3: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2017
What sort of generation did I find myself in?

2 Likes

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Tiffbuxas: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Wait I dont understand... Have the definition of slim changed??

2 Likes

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Overload. . .

She should go to the orphanage,
They need her support. undecided

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Elkay3:
What sort of generation did I find myself in?

Generation of vanity. Most of those babes who post pixs like this usually have a complex so the likes and comments is a way of social validation. Today's youth has been re-engineered not to be confident that's why you get less risk takers in our generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by pyyxxaro: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Na shiìt full that horse yansh

Vanity upon Vanity =
Re: Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram by Elkay3: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Generation of vanity. Most of those babes who post pixs like this usually have a complex so the likes and comments is a way of social validation. Today's youth has been re-engineered not to be confident that's why you get less risk takers in our generation.

Exactly!!! And I also think there's the issue of low self-esteem. Beauty, to them, is now rated based on number of Instagram followers or Facebook likes and comments. But the thing is, a golden fish do not advertise itself.

(1) (Reply)

Romanceland Just Got New Dude In The House / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend / I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.