Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. (622 Views)

Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. by OTEGA1: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2017
I have noticed from lag to pH to abuja that ladies are always looking forvguys with cars to help dem.One that caught my attention recently was a pretty cute budty lady standing by roadside as soon as I waved she did not even waste time to hop into the car .On the ride she was going to see a friend but dropped her were she can easily get a cab her direction.

As a fast guy I collected her number and told her to prepare to c me in d evening.By evening I call her to meet me up were I was we came had some drinks and we were in bed having a nice session.After which I drop her off without any money.I forgot about her for 2 days and she been calling me saying she miss me dearly.....

I just wonder cos many of my guys experience same 2 of many ladies dey carry and end up been in the other room with dem.Every day at least minimum 3are been caught using this method.

So wat is between ladies and cars ........some even married ones also fall into dus category.

Can ladies pls explaing wat the attraction is.......
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

Coz u busy picking those "garage girls"...they obviously like free rides..

Nothing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. by Gflat: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Depends on your car. Even guys fall in love when a fine steel drives by
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2017
So that they will use it to boast on social media.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. by chicoMX(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2017
So they can snap pishure in the car and post pics on IG and FB
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2017
More Reason Why I Wanna Get My Benz G Class Real Quick
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. by brandonobi(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017
anyone driving a good car surely looks like he has money. and also depends on the girls, blive it or not I've seen girls whose boyfriends don't have cars but would ignore the rich ones anyday
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. by Tolexander: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Simply because girls know that guys with cars have what it takes to carry them if they fall, but guys with no car has nothing to carry them if they fall for them.

(1) (Reply)

See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses / Portharcourt Hook Up (boys N Girls) Watsapp Group.......drop Ur Num To Be Added. / Lagos Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.