Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,350 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles (1478 Views)

What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? / Why Do Couples Look Alike As They Grow Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2017
If you’re single, you imagine all your problems would be solved if you had a partner. If you’re in a relationship, you might wonder if life would be more exciting on your own. But when it comes to sex, is it better when you’re single or is there something about a relationship that makes sex more intense? so what do u think about this
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Single Sex: Singletons can enjoy casual sex with no strings
attached. They can freely sleep with whoever they choose….
You’re free to enjoy the moment and may not think too
much about the future. Sex can be spontaneous, carefree
and exciting. You can have sex with somebody you know,
but sex with a stranger can be more of a thrill as it can be
easier to lose your inhibitions.
Casual sex is seen as risky and naughty, and can give deep
physical satisfaction. It can also leave you emotionally
empty. They are only life-affirming if both of you want the
same. Be sure to protect yourself and your lovers from
sexually transmitted infection and pregnancy by using good
contraception and condoms every time you have sex.
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Couple Sex: Most relationships go through an intense period at first when you can’t keep your hands off each other. Because you’ve invested more in each other emotionally; the sexual highs and sense of fulfilment are immense. But the stakes are high and you risk greater heartache if things go wrong. After about a year, the intensity of sex and the passion changes. You know your partner and it’s difficult to shut out the more mundane things in your life. What you get instead is a sense of satisfaction with life as you feel more secure in your relationship. But you can get complacent. Without working at your love life, nights together can soon become mundane and routine.
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2017
This guy above me tho

See essay
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by dingbang(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Doggy cool
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2017
waiting for Obontami to come and comment
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by babeflenz(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

In my opinion, either way they're good.. Having a good sex, u really need a good partner. cheesy

If ur single, it's like doing a "trial and error" experiment...

If ur in a relationship, u have to dwell with ur partner's sexual habits.. grin
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sex can get boring when you are married though cos its with the same person for years unlike when you are single cheesy
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by biz2get(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nothing beats Couples s*x...

All day all night.. As long as the two of you match.. (if you know what I mean) grin grin grin
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by kullozone(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Do couples enjoy sex
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Couples sex eventually becomes boring... undecided
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by cilifa: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Catalin:
Sex can get boring when you are married though cos its with the same person for years unlike when you are single cheesy
coming from a lady...
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Catalin:
Please drop this.
Sex was God's idea for couples to enjoy.
Who said it gets boring with the same person?, with true love and spontaneity it can never be boring with your spouse.

My opinion.
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by obontami: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
MykOnyxo:
waiting for Obontami to come and comment

From my own prospective. I haven't been married before so I don't know how sex with married couple feels. But I 've been in a relationship that lasts 3 years. We fccck fccck and fccck to the extend I lost my sexual appetite, not only to fccck but to fccck other girls. (Before this holier-than-thou beings will start saying trash grin)

I think having sex as a single is fun as not having any gf and wife. You'd be able to taste a lotta kitty. I think that's what's up wink

BTW what's your main moniker?
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by obontami: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
Doggy cool
doggy ? undecided
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Single enjoys more na. After marriage na monotony
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by talk2alabama: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
obontami:
doggy ? undecided
lol when I typed dat , I had sex and it was awesome...
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by obontami: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
lol when I typed dat , I had sex and it was awesome...

Haha. grin grin grin

Badt guy
Re: Do Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Please drop this.
Sex was God's idea for couples to enjoy.
Who said it gets boring with the same person?, with true love and spontaneity it can never be boring with your spouse.

My opinion.
I said sex CAN get boring, I didn't say it will get boring.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Stuns As Her Twin Brother's Bestman In Lagos (photos) / *diary Of A Pastor's Wife (part 1) / Have You Seen The New 9mobile Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.