Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko (3317 Views)

Why I Would Never Be After Girls On Nairaland (pictures Added) / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by ikp120(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
I'm very disappointed this is coming from you.

Hey Maky! What happened to your main? Jailed?
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by makydee(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
KissChrix:

Why? undecided

I don't believe in sending PMs for romantic purposes
Whatever

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
What gonna happen on Monday?

Mmm is going to pay him grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by makydee(f): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
ikp120:

Hey Maky! What happened to your main? Jailed?
Yup
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
brightalo17:

Jude has made his first sense in 2017
Jude I am with you on this.......Most girls looking fly on their pics both here and facebook e.t.c,when you see them in real you'll simply be ashamed of people seeing you with her.

They'll be here claiming Miss world grin grin
i dey tell u bro , na guys dey make me provoke with pm and threads for these girls spits
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by ikp120(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Yup
Sorry dear. So why na? You make trouble again? grin grin
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
girls that need an app to monitor their periods are too dull for my liking
That not being dull, that smartness and at the end it's still the same calendar we use to calculate it, just I decide to use modern facility to make it less stressful and easier. .

But.

You actually are the dull one for downloading a picture used as an advert by Access bank in Google play store and thinking that we will not find out. You think we are mor0ns? Think again.

Who the hell were you trying to swindle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
Jude!...how many times have I warned u to stay off the internet...u know very well that u are mentally unbalanced... I'm just being concerned as a good aunt...now go to bed... angry
dey go , i no get power for wall gecko biko
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by brightalo17: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:

mehn after your 18million naira bogus story you still gat the audacity to come our here to create a very useless tooic.
N*gga shame on yah
cover your eyes in shame
its dudes like you that gives dudes like us bad name.
forget the 18 million lies,and focus on the content of this particular thread.dude really made more sense especially about those betraying their real friends here because of ladies.

Nothing concern me with the 18 million whatever because I know Jude was lying on that one.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
That not being dull, that smartness and at the end it's still the same calendar we use to calculate it, just I decide to used modern facility to make it less stressful and easier. .

But.

You actually are the dull one for downloading a picture used as an advert by Access bank in Google play store and thinking that we will not find out. You think we are mor0ns? Think again.

Who the hell were you trying to swindle?
u wen devil dey worry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by kullozone(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
This one go still pain some people oh!
Lemme see fes sha....
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by makydee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
ikp120:

Sorry dear. So why na? You make trouble again? grin grin
Nope. I'm on mynd's radar. According to him, I broke rule one. A rule everyone breaks.
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Whatever
Wait, Don't tell Me you were expecting a PM tongue

Afterall, most of you say 'You don't reply PMs'
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by brightalo17: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
i dey tell u bro , na guys dey make me provoke with pm and threads for these girls spits

Like I said ayam with you on this...let them come and make their usual empty noise with those their hungry sexx starve toy bois supporting and fighting for them.
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
brightalo17:
forget the 18 million lies,and focus on the content of this particular thread.dude really made more sense especially about those betraying their real friends here because of ladies.

Nothing concern me with the 18 million whatever because I know Jude was lying on that one.
Whatever he wrote from that dat day till eternity, i wont believe again. He is a liar. When he lied and evicence was presented to counter him, instead of him to shut up he kept defending his lie.
Thats the worst form liar.
The are sell out
Snitches
Hoe's N*gga
Dont ever believe anything he says even when its the truth. Cos a liar always has an excuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by ikp120(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Nope. I'm on mynd's radar. According to him, I broke rule one. A rule everyone breaks.

Lolzzz grin grin grin

I guess someone reported you sha. Sorry dear. How many days?
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
u wen devil dey worry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are officially my #1 fan, keep up digging up my old posts. Jobless folk.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Gflat: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
how to gain fame teacher cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you were not an idjit you will actually read through that thread to see it speaks to trolls like you. but you were in a hurry to be a bad ass detective and you ended up adding more medal of confusion on your already destroyed odoriferous and decomposed personality.

Have you given it a thought? I mean have you given it a thought about changing your handle from Judeefcc to AssclownEfcc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by makydee(f): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
KissChrix:

Wait, Don't tell Me you were expecting a PM tongue

Afterall, most of you say 'You don't reply PMs'
Nah. Seeing threads on front page about nlders hooking up and getting married all the time, and you'll still ask "who pm EPP?" Makes it sound like...(lemme keep this)

Secondly, if I enjoy a guy's comment here and I want him to be my offline friend, I'll send him a pm cool

Its no biggie cool

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by makydee(f): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

I guess someone reported you sha. Sorry dear. How many days?
Just a week.
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by ikp120(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Just a week.
Awww! That's not that bad. Sorry dear. cool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Nah. Seeing threads on front page about nlders hooking up and getting married all the time, and you'll still ask "who pm EPP?" Makes it sound like...(lemme keep this)

Secondly, if I enjoy a guy's comment here and I want him to be my offline friend, I'll send him a pm cool

Its no biggie cool
see guys liking and sharing spits

for dis girl spits
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by refiner(f): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
dey go , i no get power for wall gecko biko
grin...I'm not surprised tho,that's same thing u called your mother sister always but we ain't perturbed cos u are insane...

Go to bed pls and stop ranting... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

If you were not an idjit you will actually read through that thread to see it speaks to trolls like you. but you were in a hurry to be a bad ass detective and you ended up adding more medal of confusion on your already destroyed odoriferous and decomposed personality.

Have you given it a thought? I mean have you given it a thought about changing your handle from Judeefcc to 18M-efcc
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u get jokes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Gflat: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u get jokes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Detest from showing up on my mentions. You give me the creeps son
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by ikp120(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:

Its no biggie cool

Yeah, ride on dear... You have 2 points there. cheesy grin grin
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Opakan2: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
who knew Romanceland would be this peaceful in 2017. with all those oloshi pple forming cliques here and there, digging people's private lives upandan
where are they now with their slu.ts (single/married) giving them ginger.. useless lots
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:

grin...I'm not surprised tho,that's same thing u called your [s]mother[/s[ sister always but we ain't perturbed cos u are insane...

Go to bed pls and stop ranting... tongue
k refiner read wetin i talk b4 biko
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by brightalo17: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:

Whatever he wrote from that dat day till eternity, i wont believe again. He is a liar. When he lied and evicence was presented to counter him, instead of him to shut up he kept defending his lie.
Thats the worst form liar.
The are sell out
Snitches
Hoe's N*gga
Dont ever believe anything he says even when its the truth. Cos a liar always has an excuse.
grin grin grin

Anyway ayam not a kid,I'll rather blame those that believed that 18 million thread ,especially those hungry girls.
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:

Its no biggie cool

Urgh, didn't know you were talking from the angle of PMs leading to marriage.....It doesn't happen often though

And with the recent rate of back stabbing here.... lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by brightalo17: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
You are officially my #1 fan, keep up digging up my old posts. Jobless folk.
18 million you dug up seems to me an old post as well.or were you disappointed
Re: Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
brightalo17:
grin grin grin

Anyway ayam not a kid,I'll rather blame those that believed that 18 million thread ,especially those hungry girls.
Leave Nairaland Gals matter.
Many of them just rant online. They lack substance upstairs.. thats for another day.
His just a fake person, and me and fake people don't align.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV / "I Only Enjoy S*x With My Fiance When Chelsea Looses A Match" - Lady Cries Out / After God, Fear Woman!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.