Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? (3351 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by sirnaked: 6:49pm On May 18, 2017
do u have a female boss? is she single and in her late 30's or 40's? are they harsh and hot tempered?
As 4 me, airing my opinion from what i have experienced and what my frnds have said, MOST female bosses that are single and really advanced in age are usually hot tempered, quick to find fault and unappreciative. Share your experience, pour out your mind, who knows, dey may read dis and change their attitude and maybe find a good husband. Every man wants a lady with an appealing attitude..... Good evening..

4 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
Yes they are..... the harshness us a result of not finding a partner to calm their nerves..

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by joseo: 6:59pm On May 18, 2017
they want to be in control all the time therefore cannot submit to a husband.......just create that space for them or person like me will woo her indirectly......don't ask me how.

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by ojun50(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2017
Thy will nt marry oh even d ones that are married am sure there husband is chilling with a cool headed women out side.
Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by PeggySandas(f): 7:09pm On May 18, 2017
You are a fimicolous cow! Why not confess your intentions of having sexual intercourse with the so-called lady. You miserable cretin with the libido of a street dog!

May carnivorous animals feed on your Father's microphalus!

Ape!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 18, 2017
OP has it occurred to you that prolly they are unmarried because of that character flaw?
#copied wink

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by Senipapa(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:
You are a fimicolous cow! Why not confess your intentions of having sexual intercourse with the so-called lady. You miserable cretin with the libido of a street dog!

Ape!
Now I think the OP is right

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by PeggySandas(f): 7:18pm On May 18, 2017
Senipapa:
Now I think the OP is right
angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by marvin902(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ape!

wow...your stupidity amazes me

13 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by PeggySandas(f): 7:20pm On May 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
OP has it occurred to you that prolly they are unmarried because of that character flaw?
#copied wink

I like your dp! cheesy
Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by PeggySandas(f): 7:21pm On May 18, 2017
marvin902:

wow...your stupidity amazes me

I'm not getting banned because of you, kid!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:

I like your dp! cheesy
Thanks.
kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 18, 2017
I have a feeling this is a 'waka pass' thread. Dear Lord, guide my feet past this unholy ground.........

Don't take the poison,don't take the poison, don't take the poison, don't take the poison, don't take the poison, don't .....aha! I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by marvin902(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:

I'm not getting banned because of you, kid!

look at this retarded ape calling me a kid

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
Not true my single female boss (not anymore) was cool, but she behaves maturedly she will give it to you only when you are lazy. Not all though Marriage is not a privilege its just an entrapment for both parties

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ape!

Mynd44... send this GUY to kirikiri...

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by PeggySandas(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
marvin902:

look at this retarded ape calling me a kid
grin grin grin

Fast ape! Learn how to punctuate your sentences. Lol! And you don't start a sentence with small letter.

Don't bother to thank me, kid. grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:35pm On May 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
#copied wink

How far?

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by marvin902(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:
grin grin grin

Fast ape! Learn how to punctuate your sentences. Lol!

I suggest you come and teach me English see you know much about it
Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by bravesoul247(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ape!
What's the reason behind this? Cos you just typed too much grammar that made no sense!

3 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by PeggySandas(f): 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Mynd4 4... send this GUY to kirikiri...

Stop disgracing your self. I didn't quote anyone!
Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by bravesoul247(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2017
marvin902:

I suggest you come and teach me English see you know much about it
Bros you de fall hands ooo. Why you de answer the girl na? Free am jor
Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ape!
grin
PeggySandas:

Ape!
You are d ape my dear,d level of yuh stupidity x quite amazing wow.....

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by PeggySandas(f): 8:12pm On May 18, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin You are d ape my dear,d level of yuh stupidity x quite amazing wow.....

Learn how to type correctly before you quote me, kid! grin
Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by marvin902(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
bravesoul247:
Bros you de fall hands ooo. Why you de answer the girl na? Free am jor

bro nor verse..her word's are just a little bit annoying for my ear's grin grin
Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by TheWiX(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2017
Yes I have one like that in my office

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ape!

Pained bitch . If different guys have taken advantage of you it doesn't mean every other guy is like that or will.
I am with you in prayers may God heall your shattered heart and head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by sirnaked: 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
joseo:
they want to be in control all the time therefore cannot submit to a husband.......just create that space for them or person like me will woo her indirectly......don't ask me how.

woo ur arrogant boss? E be like say u wan dey submit cv up an down again
Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by sirnaked: 10:32pm On May 18, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ape!

u dnt insult ppl with dat mentality dat "nobody knows me". Have a gud evening.....

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by sirnaked: 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
#copied wink

obviously....cuz i will nt allow my bro and any person i knw marry somebody with a sour attitude

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by stacyadams: 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin so true,,worked with one..always bitter and angry...if u like work 72hrs a day ..she will never appreciate,,,i aint never working for a woman ever again..

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? by sirnaked: 10:40pm On May 18, 2017
pcguru1:
Not true my single female boss (not anymore) was cool, but she behaves maturedly she will give it to you only when you are lazy. Not all though Marriage is not a privilege its just an entrapment for both parties

hw old is she? is she up2 45?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Nak3d After $ex Photos Wit Her Frnd's BF, Tells Her To Com Take Him / Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack / +18: Am I A SIMP For Buying Her This Thing (Adult Only) [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.